GW wining team and how I use them

Job
49 posts Member
Chewy (taunt and self heal) Poe as back up if he falls)
Leia (damage, crit bonus, save stealth for when health is low)
Rey (damage, damage, damage, forsite keeps her alive)
Back up damage (FOTP, Sid, or maul if one falls)
Barriss (leader, healer can't beat extra health and mini heal on attacks)( back up heals JC)
Lumi (damage/heals) use ability block when needed.

I kill damage dealers first, Sid main priority. I leave tanks and healers for last. Then I just use primary attacks to take them down because this gives my cool downs a chance to cool down. Chewy's self heal, leia's stealth, and Ray's insight keep them alive. Use group heals to top off team. I don't have to go to backups to often but sometimes I do. Taunt as soon as you can and kill damage dealers first.

Replies

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If taunt still works for you GW, it explains why you can beat it already. If you really taunt against a team that has at least 2 good dps, such as any combination of FOTP, QGJ, Leia, Lumi, Geo Solder, or even Luke. I highly doubt how your Chewy or Poe could have survived.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Job
    49 posts Member
    Six star chewy with level 8 gear and health bump from barriss can take a serious amount of damage. This team is in the top 5 of my arena every day and I clear GW easily.
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If you have both Barriss and Chewy in your arena and can rank top 5, it explains why you can beat GW and rank top 5 as well. In terms of dps, it is 3v4. Have you ever encountered a team with Poe and 4 dps (inlcuding Lumi), or Poe-Poggle and 3 dps?

Since you have only both Leia and Rey, you should know what will happened if Poe taunts first and the dps on the other side fire at yours.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Job
    49 posts Member
    It can be 50 50. If the attacks are spread out I win if the hit one it's harder