Legacy* Guild on the Rebound Seeks Multiple Partners for Casual Gameplay w/ Maximum Pleasure (41/50)

Prev1
Ouchie
1233 posts Member
edited December 2016
If you’re just starting out and would like a nice, comfy guild to get your bearings or if you’re a long-time player just wanting to move at your own pace, we may be the one for you!

GYST is currently a guild of 41 strong players (19 are 80+) who prefer a more laid back type of gameplay and we’d like to find other players who feel the same. We can finish a T7 Rancor raid on our own, but need more people! Any level player is welcome and what’s more, we don’t need to see your rosters!

Who we are:
Get Your Sith Together (GYST)was born from the Off Topic section in the EA SWGOH forum when guilds were first implemented in game (April 2016). It was created for those who just want to have fun with like-minded people. Zero competitiveness. Our members should like parody, mashups, general humor, and not take themselves too seriously. There are no in-game membership requirements for minimum level/rank/stats or certain squad compositions, etc. You have a life outside this game and so do we (mostly). We only ask that you do your best to contribute the 600 guild bank tokens each day by expending energy.

Rude, racist, sexist, or any other prejudiced members will not be tolerated. Our members like to be playful in talking smack to each other with maybe even some flirting and sass, but everyone will be respectful and helpful. That is a must. There is no minimum age, however our humor may not be appropriate for those under 18.

Most of our guild communication occurs on the LINE app, so it would be great if you had that! We can help get you set up with it if you don’t know what it is!

As we fill up, we will make sure weaker members get a chance to get higher-level Rancor raid rewards so they can level up quicker. We like to work together and share the wealth here.

Please comment or message @Ouchie or @ABNRAS for more information!

* Legacy: adj. "of or relating to old or outdated computer hardware, software, or data, that while still functional, does not work well with up-to-date systems"
Post edited by Ouchie on

Replies

• How do I sign up. My hobbies include generally being awesome, not liking mods, and making questionable life decisions.

Oh, sorry Ouchie. I know, I know, it puts the lotion on the skin. Got it.
  • My name is Bumpty, pronounced with an "umpty"
    Yo ladies, how I like to bump thee
    And all the rappers in the top ten, please allow me to bump thee..........
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    I don't put lotion on anyone.

Anymore
  • Currently negotiating matching 401K plans
  • Hey I'm part of a guild of about 30 members that's looking for a merger?

Casual / international / heroic Rancor / normal AAT.

Interested??
  • Lotion and 401k is perfect!
  • @Niza_Squirell , Appreciate the offer, but we are hoping to keep the namesake of our guild. I think if we were to consider a merger, we would want to maintain that.
  • If there is lotion I'm definitely in oh wait I already **** !
    Anyone out there wants to join a really great guild with real help full friendly funny and in some case just plain nuts people look no further because it's right here
  • Wait, what?
  • You know what
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    We've picked up two great people! Who else wants to be a part of the family? !
  • The more the merrier!
  • Join the party
  • Maximum Pleasure? I like the sound of that
  • I have been looking for a new guild if you guys are still seeking some people.
  • Filling up fast people! Better hurry!
  • We still have room for a few more you won't regret joining
  • Any one
  • I would like to join. My guild has a lot of people that are not active for weeks. It was a good one to start but has fallen off the last couple of months. My username is Awills812. Letmeknow what else I can do.
  • @AWills812 ally me and I'll shoot you an invite 577-229-971
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    And another added! We are at 32 now!

If you join now, you can receive a free, limited edition ~GYST~ velvet toliet seat cover* guaranteed to keep your bottom cozy while you sit in the bathroom to play SWGoH!

*Velvet toilet seat cover promotion not actually real.

• ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Wow!! That's a huge promotion! I used to think I wanted a Ferrari or an Aston Martin, maybe even a Super Model wife, until the first time I felt that smoothe Velvet on the ole tush. I quickly realized those other things were just silly and WAY overpriced!!! Experience true luxury today!
  • Still have some slots/cushions left. Also Deathtrooper unlocks at 7* when you join (admittedly, it's possible I made that up. Maybe)
  • hey, nice guild you got there. I'm level 79 and would like to join your guild.
    Ally code- 811-339-426
  • @Pro123 , invite sent
  • Rude
  • We still have some spots available......
  • Spots are filling up fast. I think we are at 44/50 now. What we bring to the table is fun. One new member described it as "You guys are better than watching TV", lol.

Our guild is casual and we have all ranges of experience levels. We do Rancor raids on a 2:1 ratio. 2 Heroics, then one lower level for the newer players. We ensure everyone gets an opportunity to hit in a fair manner. You will not be screwed with about your daily numbers as long as your still playing. People have lives and this game is time consuming! On the other hand, if your looking for a top, competitive guild, that's not us. We hold our own, but that's not our thing. We will most likely never be a part of some super guild or some merged guild with a farm side. The AAT hysteria will not bring us down, lol. We are one guild/one family. If that sounds like something your interested in, let us know!

*velvet seat cover promotion may not be real, nudie pics could result in promotion to officer, and I'm supposed to mention that single Scottish guys are welcome*
  • I have myself and more than likely 3 other dudes who would probably like joining we've ran a super casual guild for over a year and I'm pretty maxed on what I can accomplish doing tier 5 raids only issue will be line. I've used it alot back in the day my fc is 387 827 356 in game and if you'll have us I'll get the ball rolling asap. Let me know I registered for you lol
  • @gr8megatron , we would love to have you. I'll shoot you an ally request. Line isn't mandatory, but we do chat there quite a bit. If your interested in that one, let me know and I can get you set up.