Pro tips for becoming a Holotable master!

Want a good starter guide for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes? Check out this one found at http://www.starwars.com/news/how-to-become-a-master-of-the-holotables-in-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes

Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz

Replies

• That guy has 6 million gems. :*
  • KidKafka
    62 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Thanks for this one Jesse, but to be honest, I would rather stick to http://www.swgohcantina.com/

These guys did an incredibly awesome job with their in-depth analysis, stats and value calculation and lots more.

Besides, it's nice to read an official Star Wars review, smooth writing etc, but when I saw the "official" images, advertising SW:GoH, with 1.1k cantina stamina, 2.8k mission stamina, 6 million credits and 6 million (!) crystals, but having played only 6 out of 345 battles (each side), I was like... Nope.

But, nice writing by Cole Horton. Well, he's a good author, but a gamer writing a guide? Nah...

B)
  • 6 million gems..did you guys let him use a mod account or something? I mean any player would write a beautiful review if they'd been given 6mil gems.. anyway, congrats on the official global launch guys!
  • Media privileges. Question is which user name is that account?
  • Is that Force Awakens?
  • Almost 3k energy also? This game is doing great without a fake review like the one in the link.
  • Almost 3k energy also? This game is doing great without a fake review like the one in the link.

I liked that review, for new and interested players it's very well written, but oh boy, the picture was indeed misplaced.
    To work as an official author for such a huge franchise is quite difficult, I guess. Maybe Cole Horton just got a free boost by EA, to advertise their product.
    I mean, what would you do if one of the biggest publishers insists to write a positive review/starter guide for their global product launch? Just think that you are a busy guy, with lots of pressure to maintain deadlines etc.
    Overall his review is good, but as usual, placing the wrong pictures DOES screw any good text up.
  • The reviewer would be much more credible with real player photos. These pictures damage his review.
  • Well, he is a writer, not a gamer... I hope. If he goes on playing on the account shown in the picture, that would be cheating and bad press for EA.
  • Thankfully, his review is going to be just one of many. Perhaps most people won't notice his review or his pictures.
  • Give me even half of the crystal I'll write you the best review ever lol
  • Lol watching the trailer when suddenly...
    32znxhf.jpg
  • The shards are strong in this one...
  • Wow!!
  • Must be light on credits ;)
    SWGoHCantina.com - Database of everything SWGoH. Fear the Boot |FTB| - One of the 1st Elite Alliances.
  • ZarAzi wrote: »
    Lol watching the trailer when suddenly...
    32znxhf.jpg
    99950? lol

Everything exists today was fiction in the past. Every fiction today will exist in the future...
  • Exactly...these are not the shards you are looking for...
  • This guy speaks truth as I'm approaching lvl 40, dailys will lvl hella fast like I jumped from from the start lvl of dailys all the way to lvl 28 quickly.
    I just don't understand why its a little difficult adding an ally

[/quote]

• Baktousai
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2015
    Deleted for spam content.
    Post edited by ObbyEcho on
    This is my code add me as an ally
  • Here is mine lvl 36
    649-756-961
  • Schenges
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2020
    lol
    Post edited by Schenges on
  • TNB
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    KidKafka wrote: »
    Thanks for this one Jesse, but to be honest, I would rather stick to http://www.swgohcantina.com/

Yup! This site is awesome! Every player should know this one.

• Thanks for the recommendation, second this.
    TNB wrote: »
    KidKafka wrote: »

Yup! This site is awesome! Every player should know this one.

Ally Code: 727-134-433
  • Trilbo wrote: »
    That guy has 6 million gems. :*

And only six stars in the light and dark side tables.... I guess it's easy to be good with unlimited money wasted smh
  • Its a cheat hack, unlimited crystals.
    save your money, dont buy with money.
  • Its a cheat hack, unlimited crystals.
    save your money, dont buy with money.

No, it's a paid reviewer who was given a dev account to play with so he wouldn't have to grind. Whatever cheating may or may not be happening in the live game, this is not what happened here.
  • I like the game but boy oh boy, they can and are very stingy with so many things. i cant wait to start rolling in the tears of all the Doku users when he gets huge nerf. He never was a problem and i enjoyed seeing him every fight. Some people are smart and are leveling up the right heros, those guys are scary.