edited November 2016
Rex would take more time

Replies

• But he seens better, I don't know if it worths
  • Yes, Rex > Any Ship
  • Rex!
  • Rex and slave one since they both pop up once a day
  • Rex and slave one since they both pop up once a day

You have better luck than me. I've seen Slave One in Fleet Shipments exactly once since the rollout of ships.

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    It is a tough call. Rex is awsome, so is his ship.
    Not sure how often he shows but even at last place in fleet arena you can earn enough to 7* him in about 1 month from fleet shipments

On the other hand zeta mats. Sooner you can get t3 challenge of ships ability mat challenge unlocked the better.

So guess it depends where you are on Arena and where you want to go.
  • Tannjam wrote: »
    Rex and slave one since they both pop up once a day

You have better luck than me. I've seen Slave One in Fleet Shipments exactly once since the rollout of ships.

Me too
  • scuba wrote: »
    It is a tough call. Rex is awsome, so is his ship.
    Not sure how often he shows but even at last place in fleet arena you can earn enough to 7* him in about 1 month from fleet shipments

On the other hand zeta mats. Sooner you can get t3 challenge of ships ability mat challenge unlocked the better.

So guess it depends where you are on Arena and where you want to go.

116 at the moment, but soon top 100. My goal (if I had more time would be better) is top 50 at the moment. I think that Rex can be important on that
  • ship battles are a new source of income. i think its the best on a long run to invest ships to increase your daily reward, then invest into hero shards when u can keep a fairly good position.
  • exec79 wrote: »
    ship battles are a new source of income. i think its the best on a long run to invest ships to increase your daily reward, then invest into hero shards when u can keep a fairly good position.

Exactly.