Congrats for the rogue one pack

MasterMasterTimelord
1140 posts Member
edited November 2016
I must say that make it disponible, at least once, was a great move of EA. Now, shoretrooper is more acessible for all. I use Rebels, but Empire teams have much more style lol.

Replies

• I must say that make it disponible, at least once, was a great move of EA. Now, shoretrooper is more acessible for all. I use Rebels, but Empire teams have much more style lol.

But why I have to spend 1499 crystals for a pack that others get free??
  • Josetxu93 wrote: »
    I must say that make it disponible, at least once, was a great move of EA. Now, shoretrooper is more acessible for all. I use Rebels, but Empire teams have much more style lol.

Are you IOS? I think that they will release other for u. Like Antilles and Biggs
  • Josetxu93 wrote: »

Are you IOS? I think that they will release other for u. Like Antilles and Biggs

Make it as least believable if you make stuff up. IOS will get a free Chiba (Chirrut and Baze) pack.
  • Nightlores wrote: »
    Josetxu93 wrote: »

Make it as least believable if you make stuff up. IOS will get a free Chiba (Chirrut and Baze) pack.

It's Barrut!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Nightlores wrote: »
    Josetxu93 wrote: »

It's Barrut!

Aunt Beru!!
  • Still Chaze... always has been
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Thanks Devs!
  • Still Chibus... has been the longest.
  • Wait did somebody say free packs ??
  • Still no iOS pack or any official information regarding this issue.

"Yes, there will be a similar pack for iOS on [insert date]"
    "No, not right now. This was an exclusive Android pack, but fear not we haven't forgotten our iOS users [blinky smiley]"

Just say something, please.

• Dyakoff
    284 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Why do you blame the devs? It has nothing to do with their decision.
    Google chose to support its Android users and supplied this pack.
    Ask your apple, why they are unwilling to pay for supply of free stuff for its customers
  • Dyakoff wrote: »
    Ask your apple, why they are unwilling to pay for supply of free stuff for its customers

Plus 1. As I said in another thread like this, its not EA, its apple/google you should be angry at.
  • Dyakoff wrote: »

Plus 1. As I said in another thread like this, its not EA, its apple/google you should be angry at.

EA allowed this to happen. Takes two to Jango.
  • Maybe android sponsered the free pack lol.
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Apple will come back with a rediculous pack and all the android users will be jellous. Then android will come back with another pack .... then Apple ....the android ... etc etc
    #freestuff
  • Bunch of money hunger leeches is what they are if they get sponsored. It's discrimination I tell you!
  • Still Chibus... has been the longest.

I while ago I made a thread that named them, everyone agreed. And that was before anyone had baze or imwe. Chaze
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Dyakoff wrote: »

EA allowed this to happen. Takes two to Jango.

Takes three to boba