Why Wiggs special calls a stunned ally, when they can call other?

Is that a bug? Or a discret nerf?

Replies

• It happened with me a lot of times today
  • Stealth nerf. Since May, I have never seen an assist attack try to call a stunned player if a not stunned player was available. Then again, it might be a broken game mechanic with the addition of the Dizzy debuff, which does keep a player from assisting and makes total sense that they might get called and not respond. After all, they are not stunned, just dizzy. They still get their regular attack turn. But yes, an inordinate amount of times the supposedly random RNG calls my stunned ally to assist instead of a not stunned ally.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    It's a bug that was squashed a long time ago, like many others that made reappearance after fleets were introduced.

Regression testing - google it, EA.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    I like the change tbh. It's the same for all assist attacks right now and makes stuns a little stronger.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    I like the change tbh. It's the same for all assist attacks right now and makes stuns a little stronger.

Why would you like the change. It literally makes no sense to call a stunned ally to assist. Hey Han is knocked unconscious in the corner lets attack the enemy "COVER ME HAN YOU ****"
  • It even looks intentional, as if the check was flipped.

first time the bug was around there was a chance for the stunned be called to assist, and the assist failed sometimes but not always
    after that it always checked for stunned allies, and only non-stunned allies were called, and all was good.

Now, it seem the logic check was reversed, and if there is any stunned ally, that one is always called (in my personal, non-scientific, anedoctal evidence, across several battles).
  • Up