Asajj Lead Zeta for the Rancor Raids ?

BulYwif
1977 posts Member
edited December 2016
The new leader ability of Asajj seems to be interesting for the Rancor raid in a Nightsister team.

Nightsisters gain 50% turn meter when they fall below 100% health, and have a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy. This Turn Meter removal can't be resisted.

IMO it sounds good with Teebo in the team. I could imagine:

Phase 1
* Asajj (L)
* Old Daka for the Stun
* Nighsister Acolyte for the Dispell on finishing blow
* QGJ for his basic Omega and assist (who can be a Nightsister and reduces TM)
* Teebo because of Teebo

A lot of dispell !

Phase 2
* Asajj (L)
* Talia
* Initiate
* CT-5555 (speed reduction and assist)
* Teebo again

Post edited by BulYwif on

Replies

• pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    BulYwif wrote: »
    The new leader ability of Asajj seems to be interesting for the Rancor raid in a Nightsister team.

Nightsisters gain 50% turn meter when they fall below 50% health, and have a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy. This Turn Meter removal can't be resisted.

Phase 1
    * Asajj (L)
    * Old Daka for the Stun
    * Teebo because of Teebo

A lot of dispell !

Phase 2
    * Asajj (L)
    * Talia
    * Initiate
    * Teebo again

not quite sure - IMO Teebo is useless if is not lead and for nightsisters it is still 50% chance which is 1 of 8 :smile:

EDIT: and NS are still slow
  • The 50% chance really kills their viability against the rancor raid. Also none of them can cause speed down, which is pretty important too.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    The main advantage I see is that you can just run them on full auto.
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I've tried this yesterday with a Vader lead empireteam (T6 Rancor).

Vader (L), Palp, RG, Magmatrooper and SID

It was disapointing. No match for the classic Teebo raidingparty! Sadly. :(

Sure i've got his leaderskill not zetaed but i don't think this will make some significant changes.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yesterday I ran Teebo, QGJ with Omega basic, CT-5555, but the TM reduction was not effective in every shots, and this is where I want to compare this new Asajj ability that the TM reduction can't be resisted.

Finally, my round of yesterday with Teebo lead in Phase 2 was not so succesful because of that resist. Moreover, with the speed that Asajj provides, you have a basic acolyte at 175 and a Daka at 164.

And so, the average of 50% can be compared to the 65% of QGJ or even the basic if stealth of Teebo.
  • Who's actually got a full toon Zeta'd ATM?
  • and who would be crazy enough to give their first zeta to Assaj
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yesterday I ran Teebo, QGJ with Omega basic, CT-5555, but the TM reduction was not effective in every shots, and this is where I want to compare this new Asajj ability that the TM reduction can't be resisted.

Finally, my round of yesterday with Teebo lead in Phase 2 was not so succesful because of that resist. Moreover, with the speed that Asajj provides, you have a basic acolyte at 175 and a Daka at 164.

And so, the average of 50% can be compared to the 65% of QGJ or even the basic if stealth of Teebo.

Except it's a 50% chance to remove 20% TM. If the captain is at half TM, you need it to proc 3 times to reduce his TM to 0%. That's, on average, 6 attacks. Teebo reduces 100% TM 85% of the time, as long as your potency is high enough.
  • I don't know about the whole cant be resisted thing I get a lot of Jedi resisting Vader's ability block in GW and he should not be able to be evaded or resisted.
  • TFP or dengar for tenacity down would be better imo. TFP hits harder toons
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    pargame wrote: »

Nightsisters gain 50% turn meter when they fall below 50% health, and have a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy. This Turn Meter removal can't be resisted.

Phase 1
    * Asajj (L)
    * Old Daka for the Stun
    * Teebo because of Teebo

A lot of dispell !

Phase 2
    * Asajj (L)
    * Talia
    * Initiate
    * Teebo again

not quite sure - IMO Teebo is useless if is not lead and for nightsisters it is still 50% chance which is 1 of 8 :smile:

You consider base speeds (unmodded) to start
    Asajj 186
    Daka 164
    Acolyte 175

Slow

Edit: Mis-read intial post thought this was about the Tank Raid. Rancor raid is a dead horse. Teebo lead or high speed DPS.
    Post edited by scuba on
  • scuba wrote: »

Phase 1
    * Asajj (L)
    * Old Daka for the Stun
    * Teebo because of Teebo

A lot of dispell !

Phase 2
    * Asajj (L)
    * Talia
    * Initiate
    * Teebo again

Asajj 186
    Daka 164
    Acolyte 175

Slow

Wouldn't asajj be 207?
    75 for no buffed enemies, (unless shore or baze)
    28 from lead.
    Initiate:140
    Talia:143
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    It's quite interesting and finally should be also tested outside of the raid, with STHan giving additional TM in addition to their first quick shot (gain 50% TM when under 100% health). With that basic speed without mods and TM manipulation, they really can become playable.
  • scuba wrote: »

Phase 1
    * Asajj (L)
    * Old Daka for the Stun
    * Teebo because of Teebo

A lot of dispell !

Phase 2
    * Asajj (L)
    * Talia
    * Initiate
    * Teebo again

Asajj 186
    Daka 164
    Acolyte 175

Slow

Ok - they are not slow :smile: wrong calculation. Main problem for me is that NS is not usable anywhere and not worth it, but if you got it leveled and geared...there is a chance :smile:
  • @scuba

I don't think Assaj would be that fast against the Rancor since there is only one of him. That would knock her down to 126 unmodded unless I misunderstand something about her Unique.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba

I don't think Assaj would be that fast against the Rancor since there is only one of him. That would knock her down to 126 unmodded unless I misunderstand something about her Unique.

My bad I was thinking p1 of tank raid. Mis-read part of the post.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Supercat wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Phase 1
    * Asajj (L)
    * Old Daka for the Stun
    * Teebo because of Teebo

A lot of dispell !

Phase 2
    * Asajj (L)
    * Talia
    * Initiate
    * Teebo again

Asajj 186
    Daka 164
    Acolyte 175

Slow

Wouldn't asajj be 207?
    75 for no buffed enemies, (unless shore or baze)
    28 from lead.
    Initiate:140
    Talia:143

Those numbers were based on P1 of tank raid
    4 enemies +60
    Lead +28
    base 98
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @scuba

98 + 28 (L) + 15 (Unique) = 141 on basic speed since Rancor has never a Buff on it. Each NS is sure to remove 20% of TM since it cannot be resisted, so take 3 NS + QGJ (assist calls NS and Basic also removes TM) + Five and Rancor will not hit so often.