Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Guild Name: BPC
    Time Zone: CET +1

We are a Euro based guild, raiding at 3pm and 8pm CET time, doing 3/4 T7 Rancor raids and 2 - T6 tank raids per week. The guild is very laid back and relaxed, but we do generate 29k+ guild currency per day and raid a lot.
    We are currently looking for a couple of solid 83+ players, with strong rosters, capable of doing a solid contribution to the AAT raid, as we will be making the push to Heroic soon.
    Requirements for the guild are simple:
    - 600 daily contribution
    - 83+ with at least 15 - 7* characters (droid, jawa, rebel teams preferred)
    - Line App

Raid rules: 0 damage first 24h, than one team attack (the Rancor dies within the first two hours usually or faster)
    If interested drop me a PM or a tell on Line at Kiv73
    ally code 321 158 287
  • UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid in around 5 days, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    1 Slot Available
    Friendly very active guild with 49/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Currently closed for recruits. Click the recruitment link in my signature for latest information.
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Hogtown Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Heroic Rancor Raid guild looking for everyday players that have a well rounded roster capable of helping beat the Heroic AAT raid. We will be attempting our first Heroic AAT on 12/18/16. We are looking for players with at least 1-2 g10+ squads of the following: droids, rebels, chirpaltine, jawa.

We were started by a group of friends, and have a stable roster of everyday players. We are looking for players that can be on everyday, who enjoy a friendly group atmosphere, and who want to build their roster.

We run T7 rancor raids 3-4 times per week. Currently, we have a 0 damage for the first 24 hours rule so all members can get on the board for prizes. After 24 hours, then it is a free for all after a guild officer gives the go signal.

We are also running Normal mode AAT raids on a FFA format. We cleared out last normal tank raid in 5 days (4 resets), and have added stronger players in the mean time. With the right additions we have a legitimate shot at defeating heroic.

Our reset time occurs at 7:30 PM EST. We do not require any 3rd party apps, although we do have a Discord channel that a lot of our members use, which we highly encourage new members to join.

If this sounds like a guild that you could call home, please message me on here and I can answer any questions you have.

Thank you and good luck,

Maegor
    Discord ID: Maegor#0568
    Post edited by Maegor on
  • dmc97
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Looking for an AAT guild that doesn't require you to make the game a second job?

Like many others, Luke Warm on the Inside (LWOTI) is looking to add active, top-tier players (Level 80+, 20+ 7* characters) as we round out our roster for Heroic AAT. What differentiates LWOTI from the others is our balance between fun and structure. We use the least amount of structure possible while still maintaining fairness to all members. We encourage behavior that benefits everyone but do not have strict requirements or tolerate drama. If you want to be completing Heroic AAT in the near future but not dealing with dictatorships and burdensome rules and requirements, shoot me a PM.

The guild currently completes Normal AAT in about a week. We clear T7 Rancor 3-4 times per week with a simple structure that ensures everyone gets rewards and top rewards don't always go to the same few players.

We use Discord for essential guild communication and strongly encourage having access to this tool so you can stay up to date and share/learn new strategies for improving in the game. An SWGOH.GG profile is also a bonus as it helps us track our progress to Heroic AAT.

Also, if you are in a guild with similar needs and looking for a way to bring 5, 10, even 20 players into a Heroic-ready guild, please reach out. It may even make sense to consider a 3 guilds to 2 merger. There are so many guilds looking to be ready for Heroic, there's no need to wait if we work together!

Cheers!
    Cyphers
    355-743-587
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dmc97/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/450/lukewarmontheinside/
    Post edited by dmc97 on
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Punishers has 4 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in 4 refreshes, Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, chirpatine.

If u come as a group, i have reserved an officer spot so u can help w/ decision-making.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, arena and life in general. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/
    Ally code:411-596-163
    Line id: poxx70

Look forward to hearing from u.

• HAPPYNESS is looking for one player (only1 at moment)to join r guild. We have 49 active players at the moment. We use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in 3 weeks to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign in daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien (look for elephant head) for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • Frozen In Carbonite
    -PST
    -We ask that you have 2 quality squads that can contribute to Heroic AAT
    -Discord is a must
    -Normal AAT (working on Heroic) Heroic Pit (3x a week)
    Guild links:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/
    Guild Raiding Rules:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4y1h5z/new_raid_system_zero_registration/
    Only requirement is joining our discord server which is in link below
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4x044p/discord_requirement_information/
  • Dark Lord Lampshade here:

We have new openings in **THE MIGHTY PSI**!!!

We are a top guild that does Rancor Heroic Monday, Wednesday and Friday (and occasional weekends) and now altering between T7 AAT raids and T6 AATs raids. We want to make sure we have all the pieces in place as we have yet to finish T7 but are working towards it.

Most of our guild has 40 - 50 7* characters with some topping out with 60+ and on average we are lvl 84-85 at time of this post.

Our raid server is EST and we post times in EST.

When do we raid?:

Rancor T7:
    Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and sometimes weekends.
    We Raid Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. You choose what time to raid that works best for you! We post our raid damage at:
    • 8 AM
    • 12PM
    • 4PM
    With everyone attacking in P4 30 mins after P3 is completed

AAT T6:

We open this and try to complete as fast as possible: currently at 4-5 days

AAT T7:

We do a T7 raid every 2 or 3 normal raids to see how close we are. Currently we are pretty close to completing as we have most of our members at 85 soon.

Before replying about joining, please make sure you have at least 25-30 7* as we are a bit more than just a casual guild and are able to hit 600/600 daily.

We also have a guild discord that we are very active in as well as goofing off in. If this all seem like a guild you would like to join, message me or reply and prepare to enter into awesome!!!!

If you are in discord you can message me:
    @ Dark Lord Lampshade Ψ#4375

or any of the officers:

@ Finity#8522
    @ Goldberger Ψ#5055
    @ Prelog15 Ψ#4752
    @ LucasT Ψ TheForceIsStrong#9893
    @ Swifterz Ψ#8023

If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Mighty Mighty PSi, or reply back to
  • HAPPYNESS is looking for one player (only1 at moment)to join r guild. We have 49 active players at the moment. We use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in 3 weeks to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign in daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien (look for elephant head) for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • Guardians of Order are looking for 1 new member!

We are a casual UK-based guild, but have members from all over the world. We've got some folks from New Zealand, Canada, UK, Germany, USA, etc, etc, etc.

Guild Requirements: We have been a guild since pre-Rancor raid and take pride in being a really close, communicative guild that works together. We all get along and look to make each other better so we can all succeed. We know that people have lives and families, and sometimes those take precedence over a game. We only have two requirements right now; hit 3000/wk for dailies, and you must be on the Line App.

Pit Raid: We are currently running T7 Heroic Rancor Raids 3 times a week. We have several people who can solo P1, and we also have several people that are done collecting Han shards and have moved to P4 so that other folks can more quickly get Han completed. Raid reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST). We run a zero-lock system for the raid for the first 24hrs. This will ensure that all people will receive a reward for contributing. Once the first 24hrs elapses, we run 1 team each. If there is still a Rancor left after everyone runs 1 team we then will establish a time for a FFA. Generally we do not need to worry about the FFA as we cremate the Rancor.

Tank Raid: Now that we are completing 1 Normal Tank raid a week, we are getting very close to Heroic Tank raid status. Our only current rule for Tank raid is we ask that you please try to run all 5 of your attempts before reset. Even a couple thousand points is helpful. Other than that, get in their and try new lineups and work out any kinks you have.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ping me on here and I'll look to get those answered ASAP.

If you think you might be a good fit, ping me with your ally code and we can chat!
  • Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We currently run T7 Rancor (limit damage to get everyone a chance), and are also working on T6 AAT.

If you are level 80+ and want to raid (have at least 10 synergized 7* so you can get involved in T7 and contribute to AAT), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling; we also have a Line channel.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!

• BHG Dreadmasters is looking to refill ranks after losing 15 to a sister heroic AAT guild.
    Guild reset is 6:30 pm GMT / 1:30 pm EST
    Current Pit Tier: 7
    Before you join we ask that: You are capable of fulfilling 600 energy a day & You are at least above level 80
    Raid Rules:
    -Zero damage on rancor for 24 hours
    If interested please contact Jwisc on Line
    We look forward to raiding with you.
    Current Status:[36/50]
  • Looking for 3 active player lvl75+ 10 7*, daily contribution, line app for communication.
    normal AAT at the moment, just need a few more strong and active member to step up for heroic!
    very active, helpful guild waiting for you!
    line:petike9107, or send pm here
  • Looking to fill the last spot in Outer Rim Job. We have a great mix of p2p and f2p players, many since guild launch. Clear heroic rancor 3x week using no damage period followed by half guild runs. And most with 7* Han voluntarily stay at no damage to let others pick up more shards. Currently normal tank clears but almost ready for heroic tank. Guild reset at 6:30p eastern. Looking for active player, preferably near or rapidly approaching Level 85. We use LINE to communicate but it's not required, please PM me there under welbymd or in here. Thanks!
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Guild Name: Rip City

Time Zone: USA Pacific

Requirements:
    1. Complete your daily 600 so we can earn max tickets possible = more raiding
    2. Follow our rules of engagement for raids (they are easy)
    3. Join our Discord server for rules/raid times (don't have to stay on there after that)
    4. Have fun!

T7 Pit Rules: We run a very fair over damage system: starting at specific times we run P1/P2 first day and P3/P4 second day. No scores are posted until 20-30 minutes after P1 has started and finished. Everyone is allowed to solo P1/P2 for maximum competition. We raid at least 3 times a week (would like to be more but we need more ticket generation) with 1 during weekday at 8pm Central, and then Saturday & Sunday at 3pm Central for our European members.

Normal Tank Rules: Free for all currently. Will revise once we get faster. We are down to 8 days from originally 12. Taking off 1 day every time we run which means we will be at Heroic soon. With additional strong players we will get there much sooner.

Summary: We are a fun and laid back guild, BUT, we work hard. Everyone is on task to improve their teams to switch to Heroic AAT.

I believe what sets us apart are our fair raid rules we have developed over time, our passion for the game, and our willingness to help others improve their strategies. No posting Zeros, no blitzkrieg madness, or absurd whale guild qualifications.

We are looking for 5+ strong players that want to do Normal and work hard to move to Heroic and score Kenobi shards! BUT, we also know life comes first.

We would also consider a merger of up to 10 people joining us, and that would definitely put us in the realm of Heroic AAT

Please click on my name and send me a direct message on here, or send me an ally request once you have left your guild and I will take a look at your teams. Ally code: 996-647-124

Rip City: https://swgoh.gg/g/4075/rip-city/
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt
  • StarWarmongers are recruiting now for daily active players! We have a great group of players, currently running T6 rancor raids but planning to move on to T7 very soon.

To join, add as an ally: 997-121-492.

We have about 20 spaces free at the moment so could also accommodate a merger - let me know if you're interested.
  • The immortals recruiting for t7 haat (32/50) and The Pit recruiting for t6 aat (41/50)

We r a community of hundreds of dedicated players, we have two guilds that are recruiting, one focusing on t6 with norm aat (41/50) and the other focusing on t7 n heroic aat(32/50) depending on your requirements we might be able to help you.

Raid time 6am EST and 7pm EST alternatively

Contact me
    our server discord code wZjQW3T
    our website http://snakespitswgoh.wixsite.com/snakespit
    Line superzenswgoh
    wen u visit ask for zen
    cheers!!
  • Audigy is recruiting. Discord sinnerman#4586. Need 3 serious players. 600 coins. Heroics every other day, ATT T6 raid in 4 days, preparing for Heroric.

We are looking for 3 more strong players to attempt a next ATT Heroric.

https://swgoh.gg/g/58/audigy/
  • Join "Mareks legacy" [30/50]

We are a guild currently on T5/T6 Pit Raids aiming for T7

We are mostly East cost but have people from all over

You can message me on line at the id lukemchief117 (This is not a requirement)

my ally code is 519 658 677

We need people at least lvl 70 with some strong raid teams

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Punishers has 3 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT in 4 refreshes, Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, AAT participation daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, chirpatine.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, arena and life in general. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/
    Ally code:411-596-163
    Line id: poxx70

Look forward to hearing from u.

Post edited by Poxx on
  • Guild name: JÖIN US
    Guild capacity: 90% full
    Pit/Tank raids: Tier 6
    Time zone: MST
    3rd party chat: LINE (optional)
    Line ID: gregor587
    Min entry level: 70
    Min contribution: 2400 per week
    Leader: level 85, ally code 699-543-935
    Raid schedule: yes, raids start every day at 4:00pm MST pending coins
    Donations: generous
    Apply: request me as an ally, through LINE or private message me. We are an active guild looking to fill some slots. As long as you are active and can contribute 2400 in spent energy per week we would like you to join us!
  • Cloud City Smugglers (46/50) is great guild with a core group of loyal members who have been playing together since the start. We are looking for members who are level 81+ with at least 4 squads of rank 7 and gear8+ characters.

Tank Takedown Raid Details
    Currently we are running normal raids while preparing for Heroic. To prepare for heroic everyone needs 4 squads at minimum which can do 2% damage per squad per phase. Leaders will help those who ask to form squads and strategies which can accomplish the goal above.

Heroic Rancor Raid Details
    Raids occur about every other day, when coins are available. Zero damage attacks begin at Noon EST. Free for all attacks begin after 9:30pm EST. (Zero damage attacks give everyone 9.5 hours to get credit for the raid).

We do use the "Line" APP to assist each other with strategies. However "Line" is not required.

Ally or PM me if interested.
    Game ID = 683-138-175.
    Line ID = Foe-hammer

Thanks!
    Foehammer
  • A Team loozing to recruit a few more members. Currently to T7 rancor 3 times and week and complete T6 AAT in about a week. Message me on Line "tysontre" for questions, joining or possible merge ideas
  • Ajax

PST (UTC -8)

Rules: Follow our Raiding policies, and Discord is mandatory.

Chat App: Discord

We're a group of dedicated players who are in transition into Heroic tank raid. Currently we farm T7 rancor raids x3 a week. We're moving forward with the 2 super team strategy, if your working on a roster at the same pace we are and expect to be Heroic ready in a few weeks please inbox me with your info!

Ajax Guild Leader,
    Sleek Viper

Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Rancor Pack
    4 Spots open

The Pit Tier 4
    (January 01, 2017 moving up to Tier 5)

Tank Takedown Normal
    (About 60% left in Phase 1 and started raid October 27th so definitely room to grow.)

We have players from level 84 down to mid 30's

Rancor Pack started when guilds started. We like to say Rancor Pack Rules Supreme! Ooh Rah!!!

No super strict rules. Just play, have fun, and contribute. Let me know if you will be gone a long time.

Player name:
    Pack Leader C Villaird

Allly Code:
    656-754-268

No rank restrictions currently as long as you want to join you're good to join.
  • Driving Forces is looking for about 3-4 players. Here's a little about us.

1. We are an international guild in US est. Our raids run every 2 days with start times alternating by 12 hours.
    2. We are currently doing T6 Rancor raids and normal level AAT. I hope to be moving up to T7 soon.
    3. We do not currently use an outside chat, like line. But, I am open to that possibility.
    4. We are laid back. No high pressure. No harsh rules. Most of us are level 75+.
    5. We are very good with our gear exchange. This makes building up characters much easier.
    6. The only thing I ask of our new members is to do 500-600 raid tickets each day. Our p2p players usually do 600 every day and f2p players is a little harder to hit 600 every day.

Let me know if you are interested in joining us or if you want any more info. I have just become leader of this guild and am planning to build it up to a T7 quickly. Thanks.
  • Strontium Dogs now recruiting!

We have recently removed some low activity players with the aim of recruiting stronger, more active players.
    Have 2 slots available right now but will consider larger groups. We currently raid T7 Rancor three times a week and ATT on Normal difficulty.

-Time zone: UK (GMT)

-Rules: T7 Rancor, 24hr registration period followed by 1 attack per player. ATT is free for all.

We don't require any third party chat apps, and don't have any minimum contributions to hit. Just looking for active and enthusiastic players that want to work towards taking down the ATT on Heroic.

We are a relaxed, friendly guild, active in chat and happy to help each other out with donations or advice. Mainly UK based but have members from all over, so all time zones welcome :)

If you would like an invite or have any questions PM me here, or just add me as an ally and I'll send you an invite.

Ally code: 417-617-688
  • LilJeromeo
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Guild Name: LetsGetSithFaced (come on, you're convinced already!)

Raids:
    Pit: Heroic, minimum of three times a week, completed within 30 min. Usually Tues/Thurs/Sun at 7pm EST. We also have some European guild members that make the sacrifice and stay up to participate in this.
    Tank: Takes us about a week, we would like to move to Heroic, but need some bigger hitters. We lost a few to a sister guild that we are no longer affiliated with.

Requirements:
    Line for communication
    600/day is a MUST unless you notify someone ahead of time that you can't/won't be able to for a specific stretch of time
    Sense of humor. It's supposed to still be fun!

We are great with donations also.

We would like to add either a few Level 80+ players with a good roster, or possibly even merge with a guild that is in a similar position. We could leave both guilds open, and have one function as we currently do, and then have the other move onto Heroic Tank raids ASAP.

Please message me on here, or Line if you are interested. Line ID: Lil Jeromeo
  • Guardians of Order are looking for 1 new member!

We are a casual UK-based guild, but have members from all over the world. We've got some folks from New Zealand, Canada, UK, Germany, USA, etc, etc, etc.

Guild Requirements: We have been a guild since pre-Rancor raid and take pride in being a really close, communicative guild that works together. We all get along and look to make each other better so we can all succeed. We know that people have lives and families, and sometimes those take precedence over a game. We only have two requirements right now; hit 3000/wk for dailies, and you must be on the Line App.

Pit Raid: We are currently running T7 Heroic Rancor Raids 3 times a week. We have several people who can solo P1, and we also have several people that are done collecting Han shards and have moved to P4 so that other folks can more quickly get Han completed. Raid reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST). We run a zero-lock system for the raid for the first 24hrs. This will ensure that all people will receive a reward for contributing. Once the first 24hrs elapses, we run 1 team each. If there is still a Rancor left after everyone runs 1 team we then will establish a time for a FFA. Generally we do not need to worry about the FFA as we cremate the Rancor.

Tank Raid: We've finished off a couple normal raids and have knocked off a couple days each time. Our only current rule for Tank raid is we ask that you please try to run all 5 of your attempts before reset. Even a couple thousand points is helpful. Other than that, get in their and try new lineups and work out any kinks you have.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ping me on here and I'll look to get those answered ASAP.

If you think you might be a good fit, ping me with your ally code and we can chat!