Dengar x Ewok elder

Who should i buy on guild shipments?

Ps: I have no intention tu put them on my pvp squad

Replies

• Who should i buy on guild shipments?

Ps: I have no intention tu put them on my pvp squad

To put them*
  • I'd say Elder, as he is more versatile...
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    But then again, it totally depends on what you intend to do and what your goals are... If you do not finish the highest tier of credit heist and are still trying to put together a good scoundrel team, then maybe Dengar is good for you. But personally I think Elder is a better toon all around...
  • Elder
  • Im rather liking my Dengar. Did a GW run with him at 2* purple, led by Boba, with IG, Cad, and Maul. Always fun when he kept calling Maul to finish enemies.

Though in all honesty, Elder's likely best, even just for the TM bonus with ewoks, and I think he gives half it to others with upgrades, so that's possible 50% for him, 25% for Ewoks, and 12.5% for other allies. Per attack.
  • One more vote for Elder. Although Dengar isn't - by any means - a bad choice either
  • So i will farm Elder, no probms in credit heist, tks all for the tips!
  • I like Elder. Cleanser, healer, reviver, and TM on basic. Dengar is useful for tenacity down and in scoundrel events/challenges. Outside of that, not so much.

I have 7* both and use my Elder more than I use Dengar. I like Dengar in the Rancor raid. But, elder is also useful there as well. If you only can pick one, I'd go Elder.