Has the AI gotten smarter?

I'm still fairly new, but in my GW's I'm noticing that the AI seems to have changed. Specifically, the enemy Sid doesn't always open with his AoE anymore. He always used to, which is why he was my #1 target to kill. There could be other examples, but that's one I've actually noticed.

Is it just me or are others seeing differences in the AI?

Replies

• Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    The AOE thing is random, I've noticed it quite a few times. And whenever I self buff FO characters, they automatically get targeted. Advantage buffs lasts only as long as you get attacked for the 2nd time. So it's a 2 attack taunt now, lol.

I haven't noticed when these started.
  • In GW at least, the AI has improved from my experience. It seems to either focus right away on a healer or go after someone who may be seen as a threat (and who has speed, like Dooku) that may be low in health while avoiding people with a lot of health.

Prior to a couple weeks ago, it was not like that and it seems like the AI would just target people at random.
  • shimmy wrote: »
    In GW at least, the AI has improved from my experience. It seems to either focus right away on a healer or go after someone who may be seen as a threat (and who has speed, like Dooku) that may be low in health while avoiding people with a lot of health.

Prior to a couple weeks ago, it was not like that and it seems like the AI would just target people at random.
    I've noticed that too. A character who starts a round of GW at yellow health gets focused on.

• AI has been focusing low Hp characters since day 1 I think.