A few simple suggestions

Vatano
96 posts Member
edited December 2016
Curious if anyone else had thought of these or wanted them too?

We have a million threads of new heroes, quite heavily requesting KOTOR era heroes, remapping current heroes and adjusting raids/fleet, but there are a few more basic touches I'd love to see added to the game.

Ally Filter: It'd be nice to be able to select to view them by level and ones in your guild, making it easy to pick who to boot.

Ally Leader: I like this feature but two possible tweaks would be nice, either one or both. It'd be nice to have some sort of filter here. I don't want any of the 40 Chewbacca's, so backing in and out to find the 10 decent leaders is a pain.An option to even sort by level or to pick any hero from the ally's team would be nice. Why would I use somebodies Chewbacca when they have someone who better fits my team? At least the filter would be a help if not that option.

Ally Chat: A basic means of messaging an ally to see if they're interested in jumping to your guild, merging guilds or asking advice would be nice. It'd be far less spam prone than a global chat, and easier to keep up with convos.

Sell Un-needed gear: It'd be nice to offload alot of un-needed white and green gear that isn't wanted in donations, even if for minimal credits.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Taco
    446 posts Member
    I like the last one
  • Taco wrote: »
    I like the last one

The last one would kill donations
  • Vatano wrote: »
    Sell Un-needed gear: It'd be nice to offload alot of un-needed white and green gear that isn't wanted in donations, even if for minimal credits.
    This was once a feature and won't come back. It was replaced with the shard shop.

• Ah thats a shame about it being a feature that has since been removed. I'm a fairly new player, joined in October and haven't got the shard shop just yet, literally about to activate my first 7 star.

I can see how it COULD affect donations but who even requests white gear after level 25? Hopefully a feature to convert X amount of whites into a green, then green into blue etc exists or could be brought it? I'm only level 69 and have hundreds of white gear that nobody wants and I have no use for. Seems a waste that I can't even give it away to people.