Suggestions Please

Hello my current squad set up is
Sidious 7*/7
Luminara 7*/7
Kylo 6*/7
Rey 4*/7
Old Daka 5*/7

Can anyone suggest someone to replace Rey with please? I was thinking of farming Boba or Savage in arena shipment to replace her, but I thought I'd get opinions first, other heros I have to work with are.

Chewie 5*
QGJ 4*
Vader 4*
Jc 4*
Poe 4*
Finn 4*
Fives 3*
Dooku 3*

Replies

• Personally I'd keep working on Rey, and replace Daka with QGJ or Poe and keep farming one of them.

Just my 2 cents, I love Rey , she hits hard.
  • I would go QGJ if you want to use your roster. If not I would farm poggle or ig86
  • I was working on a high dps poe team
    Phasma (leader)
    Kylo
    Dooku
    Qgj
    Poe
  • Tony167 wrote: »
    Personally I'd keep working on Rey, and replace Daka with QGJ or Poe and keep farming one of them.

Just my 2 cents, I love Rey , she hits hard.

And about Rey she seems to die a lot, so i was probably going to replace her at least until I can star her up once or twice

• And about Rey she seems to die a lot, so i was probably going to replace her at least until I can star her up once or twice

Yeah I got ya there. That's prob a good idea.
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    I would say your best arena setup now is Poe and Vader replacing Rey and Daka. I dont think Daka is going to matter that much in your squad, esp you don't have a taunt for her to survive the hits. If you put her behind Poe, her damage is just too low to be helpful. Since you already have Sid, adding Vader and let's throw some blade!
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Sysy wrote: »
    I would say your best arena setup now is Poe and Vader replacing Rey and Daka. I dont think Daka is going to matter that much in your squad, esp you don't have a taunt for her to survive the hits. If you put her behind Poe, her damage is just too low to be helpful. Since you already have Sid, adding Vader and let's throw some blade!

I just got Vader the other day and haven't really had time to boost his gear up at all or anything, he's pretty weak, and since I got Dooku aroumd the same time I was torn on who to gear/level up.