JKA getting double/triple exposed after his AOE (now showing correct amount of expose on a unit)

Prev1
The0n3
984 posts Member
edited December 2016
As the tittle says, this is happening after this wonderful new update and tournament.... That's what you get when you simply put a lot of new stuff instead of caring for the in-game issues... Instead of fixing bugs, you're making them.

That's the second time JKA gets bugged over an bad update... First with not getting offense up after AOE crits, now getting double or triple exposed even when getting 5 crits...

Again, a major issue... Plz, before the next tournaments (one per week as i see) try fixing what's already in the game instead of lauching new stuff for money...
Post edited by warmonkey1024 on

Replies

• Iron_Zilla
    347 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    i've noticed that as well. I was doing the GW as you do, when i noticed that my JKA got doubled exposed which left him open to a ton of damage. I hope they fix this bug
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • The same thing is happening to me aswell! @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon
  • It's not just JKA and expose, I've been seeing double or triple buffs on opponents most notable in tank raid.
  • I noticed in GW too, but luckily it was JKA from the enemy squad that got double exposed... I was like "WHAT?!" ... Geez...
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    This happened to my JKA in the tank raid in p3 and then he proceeded to get absolutely demolished as he got a quadruple expose and took off 80% of health on the next hit which was rather annoying...
  • I've seen multiple white numbers showing up when an Exposed Anakin is attacked. They might have just updated the icon display to show the correct amount of Expose on a unit.
  • I've seen multiple white numbers showing up when an Exposed Anakin is attacked. They might have just updated the icon display to show the correct amount of Expose on a unit.

Oh i don't think so... He get's 20% of his max health damaged for EACH exposed icon... For starters there's never been such a thing as double exposed so it's obviously not wai...
  • The0n3 wrote: »
    I've seen multiple white numbers showing up when an Exposed Anakin is attacked. They might have just updated the icon display to show the correct amount of Expose on a unit.

Oh i don't think so... He get's 20% of his max health damaged for EACH exposed icon... For starters there's never been such a thing as double exposed so it's obviously not wai...

Hence the Icon update.

Multiple exposes are possible (seen in raid as well), the problem is only one of them is showing.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    But shouldn't toons only get exposed once, since it takes 20% of your max health in dmg? and now it takes for each icon... It was never like that otherwise i would have noticed my JKA losing more than 50% of protection / health for a single exposed icon after 1 hit, and now 1 hit with 3 exposed icons takes 60% max health dmg... It was never like that, honestly...
  • For each enemy JKA doesn't crit, for example, he gets A CHANCE of been exposed, the more he misses the crit, more the chance he'll get exposed... It's not getting exposed for each enemy he misses... It's not cumulative... It has never been, at least since i started in June so... I think we can call this a genuine bug,
  • Warmonkey is right he always had the chance to double expose, search in the bug section you'll see tons of posts about it from awhile ago. In fact I made such a post about 2 months ago I believe.
    But shouldn't toons only get exposed once, since it takes 20% of your max health in dmg? and now it takes for each icon... It was never like that otherwise i would have noticed my JKA losing more than 50% of protection / health for a single exposed icon after 1 hit, and now 1 hit with 3 exposed icons takes 60% max health dmg... It was never like that, honestly...

Triple expose = 60% of Anakin's health, that's roughly 12k damage. My Anakin has 35k Protection, so damage from the 3 Exposes will take out 1/3 of his protection, that has happened to me before.

Again, multiple exposes has always been there, it's an icon update. If the developers wanted it to be single expose only, they would've changed that. But what we see now it's an update to show the correct amount of expose on a unit.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    So... It never happened since June... And now it is... So you're telling me that he's been bugged since June, even though he was reworked in that same period and became meta for a while.... And this was a bug and they just fixed it, since it never happened before?

EDIT: i mean, this bug happened untill now and they just realized that now and fixed it...? I also would like to see the post if you could send me the link, cause that's really weird...
    So... It never happened since June... And now it is... So you're telling me that he's been bugged since June, even though he was reworked in that same period and became meta for a while.... And this was a bug and they just fixed it, since it never happened before?

EDIT: i mean, this bug happened untill now and they just realized that now and fixed it...? I also would like to see the post if you could send me the link, cause that's really weird...

The only bug here would be the icons not showing the correct amount of expose, not how expose works.

Triple expose = 60% of Anakin's health, that's roughly 12k damage. My Anakin has 35k Protection, so damage from the 3 Exposes will take out 1/3 of his protection, that has happened to me before.

Again, multiple exposes has always been there, it's an icon update. If the developers wanted it to be single expose only, they would've changed that. But what we see now it's an update to show the correct amount of expose on a unit.

Humm, i see your point... Still... That will count now for 3 debuffs icon which can mean a lot of dmg coming from Boba or Vader, is that really correct? Out of nowhere?

The only bug here would be the icons not showing the correct amount of expose, not how expose works.

I understand that now, thx for the insight, i had no idea... I still think that's a little surprising since i didn't read anything about it, maybe i missed it in the updates, and that's sort of a game changer for ppl who can use debuffs on their favor... Which wasn't happening before, everyone would only get 1 exposed icon and that would be just fine, since the dmg caused by been exposed... And now this... Well...
    The0n3 wrote: »

Humm, i see your point... Still... That will count now for 3 debuffs icon which can mean a lot of dmg coming from Boba or Vader, is that really correct? Out of nowhere?

I honestly doubt updating the icon change any damage input for Vader and Boba. Multiple exposes are always there, they were just not visible to players. It's very likely that Vader and Boba already accounts for all the exposes on a target (visible or not ) when they are calculating for damage.

I understand that now, thx for the insight, i had no idea... I still think that's a little surprising since i didn't read anything about it, maybe i missed it in the updates, and that's sort of a game changer for ppl who can use debuffs on their favor... Which wasn't happening before, everyone would only get 1 exposed icon and that would be just fine, since the dmg caused by been exposed... And now this... Well...

No problem. I hope it will be clarified by one of the developers.

Going to change your post's title to reflect our discussion here.
  • But wait a second.. He gets 20% of CHANCE of been exposed for each crit he misses... So if he misses 3 crits he should get 60% of chance fo been exposed ONCE, as i see and i'm reading the skill right now... It's not saying he gets exposed for each miss... It's just a chance of been exposed... It's a single atack on everyone, so the chance just gets bigger of been exposed, not triples it... I wanna see that post about that been wai...

No problem. I hope it will be clarified by one of the developers.

Going to change your post's title to reflect our discussion here.

Sure, no problem... I really wanna know more about this now 'cause it never happened before to no one so... Out of nowhere it's happening... Those 3 icons might change a lot of things ...
    But wait a second.. He gets 20% of CHANCE of been exposed for each crit he misses... So if he misses 3 crits he should get 60% of chance fo been exposed ONCE, as i see and i'm reading the skill right now... It's not saying he gets exposed for each miss... It's just a chance of been exposed... It's a single atack on everyone, so the chance just gets bigger of been exposed, not triples it... I wanna see that post about that been wai...

The dice rolls 3 times of 20% expose chance rather than once with 60% expose chance.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    But wait a second.. He gets 20% of CHANCE of been exposed for each crit he misses... So if he misses 3 crits he should get 60% of chance fo been exposed ONCE, as i see and i'm reading the skill right now... It's not saying he gets exposed for each miss... It's just a chance of been exposed... It's a single atack on everyone, so the chance just gets bigger of been exposed, not triples it... I wanna see that post about that been wai...

The dice rolls 3 times of 20% expose chance rather than once with 60% expose chance.

Aww man... I see... Well let's hope the devs will clarify that for us... It changed out of nowhere... I mean, the ixons popped up like that... That may change some things...
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    So what you're saying is that theres a 20% chance of being exposed from each non crit? So he could potentially be exposed up to five times now if the other team has crit immunity up? Statistically speaking that would only happen .0064% of the time when you get 5 non crits, but you're saying this is possible, yes? Or in the tank raid phase 3 where there are 7 enemies you could potentially get up to 7 exposes?
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    So what you're saying is that theres a 20% chance of being exposed from each non crit? So he could potentially be exposed up to five times now if the other team has crit immunity up? Statistically speaking that would only happen .0064% of the time when you get 5 non crits, but you're saying this is possible, yes? Or in the tank raid phase 3 where there are 7 enemies you could potentially get up to 7 exposes?

Apparently, yes... Even though i've never seen the dmg i suffered from been exposed getting to 50%+... I'm sure i would've noticed and looked for that before... But it seems that's how it works o_o
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

Apparently, yes... Even though i've never seen the dmg i suffered from been exposed getting to 50%+... I'm sure i would've noticed and looked for that before... But it seems that's how it works o_o

Seems like overkill of exposes to me. I've never seen damage for more than one expose on JKA in the past and I've hit the ShoreTrooper crit immunity with one of his AOEs before so I don't know if thats really they way it's always been...
  • SwasAye
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    At this point, just make it one expose for every limb he lost....

(This is a joke by the way, please fix)
  • If he has a chance to get multiple exposes, he should have a chance to grant multiple offense up. Since the descriptions are pretty much the same except for the words expose and offense
  • SwasAye wrote: »
    At this point, just make it one expose for every limb he lost....

(This is a joke by the way, please fix)

It would be hilarious if he lost his arm from being hit after an exposure if the damage was done by dooku.

Or if dooku gets disarmed and beheaded if anakin lands the killing blow.

Or if mace lost both his hands and falls out a windu if anakin lands the killing blow.

They should add movie specific dismemberment if the scene fits the script. Like Easter eggs.
  • If he has a chance to get multiple exposes, he should have a chance to grant multiple offense up. Since the descriptions are pretty much the same except for the words expose and offense

This. I'm also thinking how this will affect game play when we get to face Vader or Boba that can use those buffs / debuffs to gain more damage per icon...
  • multiple expose its too much for weakness
    If he has a chance to get multiple exposes, he should have a chance to grant multiple offense up. Since the descriptions are pretty much the same except for the words expose and offense

This. I'm also thinking how this will affect game play when we get to face Vader or Boba that can use those buffs / debuffs to gain more damage per icon...

this too,
    the cake is a lie