Raid Practice Area

BrtStlnd
1094 posts Member
I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but a place to hone raid strategy would be a huge help to me. Somewhere to experiment with character combinations to see what works and what doesn't. I've tried mixing up lineups but I can lose a few spots in rewards if it doesn't work.

A great added feature would be to bring in an ally as well to see what characters add value to what I've already got.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    I mean you can already do this in a raid by retreating before all of your toons die.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Yes, but I'd like to have some final numbers to compare at the end of full runs. When you retreat you can't see what you've done.

Plus the ally addition would help me decide who I could farm to raise my raid damage.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    I mean you can already do this in a raid by retreating before all of your toons die.

Hard to do this when there's a fifteen minute window between when a raid starts and P1 is soloed.

I would love to be able to practice different phases of the raid at convenient times.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Patman6632 wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »

Hard to do this when there's a fifteen minute window between when a raid starts and P1 is soloed.

I would love to be able to practice different phases of the raid at convenient times.

True but you should be able to get a feel for your toon combo in 10 min and then get back in with the team you want to use.
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Yes, but I'd like to have some final numbers to compare at the end of full runs. When you retreat you can't see what you've done.

Plus the ally addition would help me decide who I could farm to raise my raid damage.

You have the % and you can figure out the numbers. If all your looking for is a feel for the combination, it's a bit much to think they will give you a full section of raid to hit with different team at any time.
  • @BrtStlnd hey opponent. Not related to this post but just wanted to say I enjoy playing against you in the arena. You are the reason I am farming up aayla right now. She counters all the bloody time.
  • Is straight jacket elite doing heroic AAT now?
  • @Doublequack What's up hoss? Officers are planning our attacks and coordinating phases at the moment. We've picked up some studs recently and I'm confident we'll get through it. You interested in joining when we get a spot?