New heroes?

Well I completely understand the priority of including Rogue One heroes first - hopefully drawing in new fans, giving us more options etc - and not oversaturating the game's number of people to farm at once... I am really wondering when the game is going to balance out a bit?

I mean we have 4 Ewoks, 1 Wookie, hardly any Empire and yet Rebel options are absolutely incredible. A lack of Sith is always understandable due to their numbers being low after KOTOR era, yet there are still so many untapped options. Wookie slave perhaps for Empire as an option to boost both teams (Wookies & Empire) etc.

It'd just be real nice to see an inclusion from each movie/game every month/two, rather than 4-5 Rebels a month. Particularly considering the Rebel team is already excessively strong, so anyone new that is worthwhile makes them even more unbalanced, while anyone else is almost pointless.

Replies

• At this point, what we need is gear. Much more than new toons.
    And some rebalancing of older iconic toons (Kylo, stormtrooper, ...)
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • I'm inclined to agree. The entire Empire is fairly useless compared to the Rebel team which doesn't really reflect the fact the Empire were so dominant and powerful. Add in the lack of character options for Empire and... well yeah, definitely need reworking.

Kylo is also criminally useless :(
  • It's no use guys. They don't read the forums and the severe lack of certain factions and lack of power for the Empire will always be overshadowed by EA's love of the Rebellion. Sorry to say this truth but that's simply the way this game is. Star Wars Galaxy of Rebels.
  • It's the cycle, after rouge one they'll release more non movie exclusive characters like jango or mother talzin or something. Then once EP8 draws closer we'll get more resistance and first order, and after that's gone more randoms
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    It's the cycle, after rouge one they'll release more non movie exclusive characters like jango or mother talzin or something. Then once EP8 draws closer we'll get more resistance and first order, and after that's gone more randoms

All of which being more powerful than the previous release or being a hard counter to a p2p toon.