Game Update - 1/28/2016

Prev13456710
Greetings heroes,

Here are the notes for the update today (1/28/2016)

Bug Fixes
  • Units that are defeated and revived will no longer have buffs/debuffs on them.
  • Old Daka’s leader ability description has been fixed.
  • Luminara Unduli will now trigger her dodge up chance properly after using her Basic Attack.
  • When Ugnaught uses an ability to stun a character it will now properly show the stun icon.
  • Darth Vader’s leader ability will no longer attempt to be applied to enemy units at the start of a battle.
  • Leia’s ability (Against All Odds) no longer gives 100% Critical Chance up on buff.
  • Fixed a bug where the Jedi Knight Guardian on the Dark Side 1-D battle could apply Ability Block which would persist on characters through encounters.
  • Fixed a bug in Cantina Battle 1-A where the Stormtrooper Commander could heal through a Healing Immunity debuff.

Updates
  • Galactic War Shipments refresh now costs premium currency instead of Galactic War Tokens.
Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz

Replies

• Thank you EA/CG! I always thought GW Shipments refresh should be with crystals instead. I mean, all the others are that way and GW is easiest to farm of all so. Thanks! :)
    Subscribe for Daily Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Content: www.youtube.com/GorillaRaveGames
  • So is FOTP 7* going to get fixed some day? I mean if it's intended to be like that I'd really like to know.
  • I'm actually against that change, now my OCD is going to kill me, since I can't refresh any more and now I'm stuck with an odd number...
  • And i was so excited that it's a new day now and will be done farming captain phasma, but nooo you ruined everything now, that was soooo ****
  • What about the Keycard credit update? Has that been updated as well? It would be nice to know if that update has happened before using my daily Keycard.
  • Wow the one thing i liked about Gw you changed.... Like really you go from 10GWT to 100 premium crystals?? Like come on thats a rip-off
  • DarkHelmetOP
    194 posts Member
    edited January 2016

EA I discovered has a special gift in ruining things......saw another way to wring a bit more cash.
  • Nice, thanks for the update!
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • So, for those of us sitting with non-100 numbers of GW currency (I have 180 right now).... anything going to come along not costing something ending in -00?
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    So up until now Vader also gave enemy imperial heroes offense up? That's actually pretty funny! XD

Thanks for the Leia bug update. Finally I can use her with a clean conscience :P
  • Why yall won't/can't fix fotp?
  • Thanks for update. Wish more credits were rewarded in key card however... Anyways...thanks!
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • money money money, all they want
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Galactic War Shipments refresh now costs premium currency instead of Galactic War Tokens.
    I can't express how infuriating this completely unnecessary and cheap move is.
    As we sit for weeks waiting for new content, you guys prioritize lame cash grabs. And nice timing, since you knew many of us were saving tokens in advance of the new release.
    Very nice.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Galactic War Shipments refresh now costs premium currency instead of Galactic War Tokens.

Completely agree. The one f2p friendly refresh in the game and they remove it.
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I also now have a non 100 number of GW currency...... Doh!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Actual content updates slip and slip for weeks and weeks, but boy, the cash grab team, they are hard at work.
  • CrossXcalibur
    98 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I would like to apologize for my original post. I was frustrated and angry over the change that has taken place today.
    Post edited by CrossXcalibur on
  • Aww men why change gw refresh cost. At least leia got fixed

Completely agree. The one f2p friendly refresh in the game and they remove it.

As a f2p you dont even get enough cystals daily to afford it
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    New content? Nowhere in site. Not even previews.
    Everyone at CG except Jesse has gone radio silent.
    Instead this is what we get: a handful of bug fixes (finally, thank you) and a pathetic cash grab that screws over players who were patiently saving their tokens.
  • What the ****? Moneyyyyy grabbv
  • LoveLoveRice
    182 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Koney wrote: »
    So is FOTP 7* going to get fixed some day? I mean if it's intended to be like that I'd really like to know.

I would like to know as well. Not complaining, I just want to know if this is intended. I am holding off spending more cash until I see what the next content update brings and what I should invest in.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Maybe people would be less upset if you, I dunno, ACTUALLY PUT MORE CHARACTERS WE WANT TO LEVEL UP IN THE GW SHIPMENTS SO WE WANTED TO SPEND OUR TOKENS.
  • @EA_Jesse

Please respond to the issues with your servers. Was this a deliberate change?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/8945/refreshing-arena-restart-client
  • Thanks..... for this cheap move with the gw refreshes... you suck
    As we sit for weeks waiting for new content, you guys prioritize lame cash grabs. And nice timing, since you knew many of us were saving tokens in advance of the new release.
    Very nice.

Agree with this one. I haven't had the need to do refreshes in a while, since I'm still farming for Lumi and Phasma, so I basically spend my 1200 tokens daily. But shifting this to premium currency was yet another money grab move.

Why not shift the others to their respective currencies instead? (Cantina refreshes for 10 cantina tokens, and Arena refreshes for 10 pvp tokens).
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • OmarFPG wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Very nice.

Agree with this one. I haven't had the need to do refreshes in a while, since I'm still farming for Lumi and Phasma, so I basically spend my 1200 tokens daily. But shifting this to premium currency was yet another money grab move.

Why not shift the others to their respective currencies instead? (Cantina refreshes for 10 cantina tokens, and Arena refreshes for 10 pvp tokens).

Because then they wouldn't get as much money and we all know they choose profit over customer satisfaction
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Oh, they might make a few bucks less profit that way, we can't have that.
    I mean, it's not like this is a top 20 grossing game in the Android store.
    Oh wait -- it is.
    But, not good enough. Gotta squeeze everyone for every last frickin' dollar.
    LAME.
    Oh, they might make a few bucks less profit that way, we can't have that.
    I mean, it's not like this is a top 20 grossing game in the Android store.
    Oh wait -- it is.
    But, not good enough. Gotta squeeze everyone for every last frickin' dollar.
    LAME.

True dat
This discussion has been closed.