All Jawa team viable for heroic?

Dyakoff
284 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hi, could you please comment if a 5 jawa team is able to do decent (2%+) damage on heroic tank raid?

And i do know that a droid-jawa team is more effective, no need to mention it, thank you.

Replies

• I prefer C++ teams
  • Dyakoff wrote: »
    Hi, could you please comment if a 5 jawa team is able to do decent (2%+) damage on heroic tank raid?

And i do know that a droid-jawa team is more effective, no need to mention it, thank you.

Ok, I personally think an all Jawa team is super effective, for one you will get bunch of thermal detonators at a time when the tank does its AoE, not to mention all the synergy, the raid was designed for all Jawa teams with the raid buff to jawa, adds 50% potency so more thermal detonators, plus you get a better version of Phasma call ally to assist (since it triggers on every ability).

I go all Jawa and it seems pretty **** effective.
  • Yes you could do 2% damage with jawas but you can easily do 5%-8% damage with the droids/jawa team so its better to break them up.
  • Croger152003
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    runefan wrote: »
    Yes you could do 2% damage with jawas but you can easily do 5%-8% damage with the droids/jawa team so its better to break them up.

Lol, show me. Show me a mixed team doing more damage than a full Jawa team. Pics please. Everything has to be equal, level, gear, mods if it's not the same it's no good.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yes you could do 2% damage with jawas but you can easily do 5%-8% damage with the droids/jawa team so its better to break them up.

Lol, show me. Show me a mixed team doing more damage than a full Jawa team. Pics please. Everything has to be equal, level, gear, mods if it's not the same it's no good.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/80272/alternative-on-heroic-aat-phase-3-8-without-emperor#latest

There are many pics of droids with Jawa doing massive damage in P2

I have not seen a full jawa team doing more than about 2% in heroic.

So droid Jawa team in P2 doing 6-8% and jawa/TFP team doing 5-8% in P3 is better than full jawa team doing 2-4% in a single phase.

Have to remember TD's are not as effective in heroic as in normal. Not sure which version you are running them in.
  • Croger152003
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    scuba wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/80272/alternative-on-heroic-aat-phase-3-8-without-emperor#latest

So droid Jawa team in P2 doing 6-8% and jawa/TFP team doing 5-8% in P3 is better than full jawa team doing 2-4% in a single phase.

Have to remember TD's are not as effective in heroic as in normal. Not sure which version you are running them in.

Looks like a bunch of theory no proof, proof man proof. Otherwise your talk is just that, talk.

Or speculation.
  • runefan wrote: »

imgur.com/a/KF0oQ

I don't have an all Jawa team to compare against, but I did 10% with 3 droids, JE and Nebit last night in Heroic. It's a very good score but I've seen others do 2.5M or higher with better mods and better RNG (HK's speed down sticking more often, etc).

I can regularly topple the heroic tank in 1 turn (excluding initial) when dots are in effect and my team has some TM. I don't think jawas can consistently topple in 1 turn because of the delay that goes with thermal detonators. plus jawa engineer can rez droids and not jawas which adds additional survivability for the team i posted. the jawa aoe moves also lose value without anything to stun or ability block.

I doubt you'll see pic of a comparable full g11 jawa team damage for heroic p2 because the set-up looks so much weaker on paper and your guild would need some heroic wiggle room, which is hard to come by, for that kind of experiment.
  • Moshi wrote: »

imgur.com/a/KF0oQ

I don't have an all Jawa team to compare against, but I did 10% with 3 droids, JE and Nebit last night in Heroic. It's a very good score but I've seen others do 2.5M or higher with better mods and better RNG (HK's speed down sticking more often, etc).

I can regularly topple the heroic tank in 1 turn (excluding initial) when dots are in effect and my team has some TM. I don't think jawas can consistently topple in 1 turn because of the delay that goes with thermal detonators. plus jawa engineer can rez droids and not jawas which adds additional survivability for the team i posted. the jawa aoe moves also lose value without anything to stun or ability block.

I doubt you'll see pic of a comparable full g11 jawa team damage for heroic p2 because the set-up looks so much weaker on paper and your guild would need some heroic wiggle room, which is hard to come by, for that kind of experiment.

The delay only matters if you die while he has 10 on his head otherwise thats a moot point.

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016

Looks like a bunch of theory no proof, proof man proof. Otherwise your talk is just that, talk.

Or speculation.

The thread above is showing 1M plus in p3 of a heroic. How is that theory? There is also many posts showing droids doing 1m+ in P2. How is that theory?

So are your Jawa doing 2M plus in the heroic raid?

btw here is a droid team doing 6% in p2 heroic

VXjPwP7.png
  • Moshi wrote: »

imgur.com/a/KF0oQ

The delay only matters if you die while he has 10 on his head otherwise thats a moot point.

No, the delay means that you might not kill side turrets before the main tank takes another turn. Yes you can detonate a bunch with jawa scav's special, but you're likely going to be adding some bombs right after that will take 2 turns to detonate. Given that the droid/jawa team survives until enrage, wasting main tank turns means less topples and less damage.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Definitely split them. Bombs don't matter much in heroic. JE and Nebit with droids can get 1 mil plus in heroic P2. Someone posted Dathcha Jawa Ugnaught STH TFP getting 1 mil in heroic P3.
  • scuba wrote: »

Or speculation.

The thread above is showing 1M plus in p3 of a heroic. How is that theory? There is also many posts showing droids doing 1m+ in P2. How is that theory?

VXjPwP7.png

So where is the comparison?? I don't doubt that a mixed team does the damage you are doing that doesn't mean the lack of evidence that a jawa team doesn't do more is not proof. You have to have a comparison to have proof, the reaon all of you run mixed teams is thats what you had available cause you run a **** team. Jawa will do more until you prove otherwise your wrong.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member

Or speculation.

VXjPwP7.png

So where is the comparison?? I don't doubt that a mixed team does the damage you are doing that doesn't mean the lack of evidence that a jawa team doesn't do more is not proof. You have to have a comparison to have proof, the reaon all of you run mixed teams is thats what you had available cause you run a **** team. Jawa will do more until you prove otherwise your wrong.

We're all in heroic guilds where everyone's tried it already lol. The burden of proof is on you friend, since the consensus is that full Jawas don't work.
  • Croger152003
    16 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Zooey wrote: »

Or speculation.

VXjPwP7.png

We're all in heroic guilds where everyone's tried it already lol. The burden of proof is on you friend, since the consensus is that full Jawas don't work.

Right, because I was the one making the claim in the first place right??

Actually I was trying to help the OP with his question, all you guys have done is say no mixed team has better damage, then you post pictures of a mixed team and the damage they do. How does that answer the question of "All Jawa team viable in heroic raid." I am thinking maybe he already had jawa trained and didn't do any droids, so maybe he wanted to know if he would be able to rank fairly decent on the list. No couldn't be that.

What he didn't ask was hey what's the best damage for heroic raid? In which case your answer above would have answered that. But hell I was always good at reading comprehension, not sure about this new education system that doesn't even teach cursive.

And if you have tried it already, then you should have some proof that it works since you are so **** uber, I think you like to come on here and stroke your epeen. So next time someone asks a question why not do something revolutionary for you and respond to the question, not side skirt it so you can sound so bad **** to everyone.

If your post in here is any indication of your other 1017 posts are then I feel sorry for anyone you responded too.
  • Grievous, 86, and 88 are really the only three viable droid glass cannons in the game and I think that 88 has much more raid viability as a leader in a dot heavy squad. I'm thinking that (assuming you have the right toons), then your three squads should look like:

phase 2: Hk lead, grievous, 86, poggle, geonosian soldier. The tank's guns attack a dozen times before you do anyways so I don't think jawa engineers tm manipulation is super important anyways. Use poggle to boost their offense and they still benefit from hk's leader ability.

phase 3: 88 lead, vader, leia, tusken shaman, sideous. Basically just stack the dots.

phase 4: all jawa team
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

VXjPwP7.png

And where exactly is YOUR proof for that last sentence? Until you proove it, you're just wrong and a troll.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member

What he didn't ask was hey what's the best damage for heroic raid? In which case your answer above would have answered that. But .

What would that proof? It's worth nothing as a proof unless you try all sorts of combinations — and mind you that there are 90+ toons out there. Your idea of a proof is severely flawed.

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    All the proof that you would need is to do a heroic yourself and see how much damage Jawas do. And no, sorry I don't keep screenshots of whatever my guildmates maxed Jawas did. If you guys don't wanna listen, fine, but don't attack me for giving advice lol.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »

Or speculation.

VXjPwP7.png

Right, because I was the one making the claim in the first place right??

Actually I was trying to help the OP with his question, all you guys have done is say no mixed team has better damage, then you post pictures of a mixed team and the damage they do. How does that answer the question of "All Jawa team viable in heroic raid." I am thinking maybe he already had jawa trained and didn't do any droids, so maybe he wanted to know if he would be able to rank fairly decent on the list. No couldn't be that.

What he didn't ask was hey what's the best damage for heroic raid? In which case your answer above would have answered that. But hell I was always good at reading comprehension, not sure about this new education system that doesn't even teach cursive.

And if you have tried it already, then you should have some proof that it works since you are so **** uber, I think you like to come on here and stroke your epeen. So next time someone asks a question why not do something revolutionary for you and respond to the question, not side skirt it so you can sound so bad **** to everyone.

If your post in here is any indication of your other 1017 posts are then I feel sorry for anyone you responded too.

First none of those are my teams
    Second I never said they weren't viable. They will get 2% as a team that makes them viable as a team.

What the majority are suggesting is you can take that one team and split it to make 2 teams.

Droids with out JE and CN will probably not do as well.
    That TFP team lead by datacha will probably not do as well.
    I have run a team of dodge lead with JS, Jawa, Datcha and Ugnaught that won't do as well with out the jawa.

Jawa's do great in the raid. IMO and that of many others it is better to split them up to different teams. you don't have too
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Full jawas r viable, u will get your 2%...but if u want 5%+, HK, 86, 88, JE Nebit.

Every time JE or Nebit goes, they call an assist. Nebit has that huge assist punch where he calls 2 and his taunt reduces cooldowns so 86 can assist call back to back, JE can use his speed up sooner and 88 can aoe again sooner.

I have never gotten more than 3 topples off of full jawas, 2 is typical. I have gotten 5 topples splashing droids, 4 is typical.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    Full jawas r viable, u will get your 2%...but if u want 5%+, HK, 86, 88, JE Nebit.

Every time JE or Nebit goes, they call an assist. Nebit has that huge assist punch where he calls 2 and his taunt reduces cooldowns so 86 can assist call back to back, JE can use his speed up sooner and 88 can aoe again sooner.

I have never gotten more than 3 topples off of full jawas, 2 is typical. I have gotten 5 topples splashing droids, 4 is typical.

and then what do you do with the other 3 jawa.....

why 3.13% in p3

aHJtC5D.png