Shall we request QGJ shift to GW shipment after the GW refresh update?

Sysy
307 posts Member
edited January 2016
As the newest update change GW's refreshing currency from tokens to crystals, many players who are hoarding GW tokens for new character release were really **** off.
As a way to compensate for the loss of both P2P and F2P players, we resquest EA/CG devs shift QGJ to GW shipments so that people who have extra tokens can have a legitimate alternative to spend them.
Sorry I wrote demand earlier. I am not a native speaker so I have changed it to request.
swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007

Shall we request QGJ shift to GW shipment after the GW refresh update? 88 votes

Yes
45% 40 votes
No
38% 34 votes
dont care
15% 14 votes

Replies

• And thread deletion in, 3...2..1...
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Why should the thread be deleted? I think we are voicing legitimate concerns as customers of this game.
  • I dont think adding is a solution to this problem considering id still have to use crystals to refresh.....
  • Demanding usually works well in negotiations. ..
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    I demand the ability to create polls taken away from posters. they're eyesores tbh
    mighty chlorians
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Never make demands you cannot enforce. We have no power to demand anything here.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    No put Leia or someone else not farmable in there and keep QGJ in Cantina, have a stud character that you couldnt get before in each of those places.
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    K, I changed the wording from demand to request. I thought demand carries more weight tho.
  • Sysy wrote: »
    Why should the thread be deleted? I think we are voicing legitimate concerns as customers of this game.

I'm not saying it should, I'm saying it will. or more likely be merged with the other threads and buried on page 3.
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    That is a good strategy, I have to admit.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Request, that I can get behind.
    They aren't going to do it, though. They knew we would hate this change, and they simply don't give a ****.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Hey, I may choose to make jokes rather than complain, but I have a pretty good idea of why things are done the way they are. I study the game and the forums, and this forum is a bad thing for the game specifically because star wars nerds are so freekin' tenacious they will figure out EVERY stat, bug, money grab, exploit, and every straight up intentional graping, AND CALL YOU OUT ON IT. the only thing to do at that point it appoint more mods and start deleting threads.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    lol? The loss to P2P players was moving QGJ to Cantina shipments in the first place. Now you guys want him in GW where you can 7* him in 2 weeks? What a joke...

While I think the change to premium currency for GW refreshes was another example of poor communication from CG/EA and while I think GW shipments need more viable characters, moving QGJ to GW is an asinine request.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • I can see why they would delete the thread as it is sort of coming off as a petition, which I believe is against the code of conduct malarkey they have posted.

While it would be great for f2p etc, I like where is his now. Good character that takes time to farm. I would rather see a new character added to the squad arena shipments. Need some diversity there.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    oTradeMark wrote: »
    lol? The loss to P2P players was moving QGJ to Cantina shipments in the first place. Now you guys want him in GW where you can 7* him in 2 weeks? What a joke...

While I think the change to premium currency for GW refreshes was another example of poor communication from CG/EA and while I think GW shipments need more viable characters, moving QGJ to GW is an asinine request.

+1. they are never happy. Got a premium Char worth once(!) thousands of dollars (that actually paid p2p to get him) and still complain
    Post edited by QGJM on
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    This sounds as "hey, maybe we could use this turmoil to get faster QGJ".
    I think they should add chars to GW. But why QGJ, instead of new content?
  • They should put Yoda in GW.

*BOOM*

I said it. I meant it. I represent it.
  • Throw a dog a bone & then he asks for the steak.
  • This is... The dumbest thing I gave seen yet From whiners here. And that says a lot
  • No. The top tier characters should be put in Cantina and l/d side missions. Those who farm for ages should be rewarded. Otherwise we will all have top tier teams in a month and this game will be boring.

Arena does need a new viable character however. My vote is for Lando (definitely strong, but not really used by top P2P teams).
  • Some people are never satisfied.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Request, that I can get behind.
    They aren't going to do it, though. They knew we would hate this change, and they simply don't give a ****.

I'd love it just to load balance my farming but as Qeltar said, they'll never make life this easy for you, part of why they chose Cantina to begin with, knowing it will take you about 2 months tp 7* Qui-Gon is you farmed him exclusively...
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Sorry, but I have to vote "no" because I already have to farm shards for 3 chars via GW