How to name change from Mol Eliza?

I see folks with different names but I don't see option to change from Mol Eliza.

Is it possible to change this. If yes, how.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Wazlinski
    359 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    At present there isn't any way to change the name.
  • Hmmm so how are those names assigned? Just random?
  • I saw on Facebook that someone emailed EA and asked if they could change their name for them, and they did. They even screenshotted the email reply. Might be worth a shot.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Hmmm so how are those names assigned? Just random?

Mol Eliza is probably the default name for the first account. On my guest account (the game doesn't automatically connect to google play for some reason) I got Faoer Laike.
  • When you create your account you are given an option to name yourself and it defaults to Mol Eliza. If you dont change it, you get stuck with it.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Harmson wrote: »
    When you create your account you are given an option to name yourself and it defaults to Mol Eliza. If you dont change it, you get stuck with it.

Omg...I wish I knew this when I created the account.
    I am going to contact EA to see if I can change it.
  • Update us on how it goes. Tons of Eliza in my server too.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    I see folks with different names but I don't see option to change from Mol Eliza.

Thanks in advance.

At some point in game during the tutorial u were asked what name u wanted.

Mol Eliza was by default already typed in. U could have clicked yes and not paid any
    attention to the prompt.

Open a support ticket and they will assist u.
  • Oh sweet if ea will manually do that for people.
  • No wonder there are so many Mol Eliza, I thought somebody created multiple accounts. :D
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Open a support ticket and they will assist u.
    I will update this post on how this goes.

• I see folks with different names but I don't see option to change from Mol Eliza.

Thanks in advance.

Why would you want to change? I see you all over the leaderboards, you're doing great! Lol
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I see folks with different names but I don't see option to change from Mol Eliza.

Thanks in advance.

Why would you want to change? I see you all over the leaderboards, you're doing great! Lol
    That's right...at the bottom of the board ;)

• I have the same problem. I didn't change my name and I'm stuck with aria curran. Sounds like a butch WNBA player.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Hmmm so how are those names assigned? Just random?

They are not assigned lol, when you start playing you create a name or accept a default one. If your name is mol eiza like 80% of the other players then you went for the latter haha
  • I got my account name changed by sending in a help ticket. Used to be Mol Eliza, now I'm not.
  • weldon wrote: »
    I got my account name changed by sending in a help ticket. Used to be Mol Eliza, now I'm not.

I opened a generic help ticket. What was your process? How many days before the name was fixed.
  • Learned something new today thank you :).
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • I hope we can change our names even if it isn't Mol Eliza.
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • What if you want to change your name TO Mol Eliza from something else?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • What if you want to change your name TO Mol Eliza from something else?
    >:)