Is there a way to start over?

I've played up above level 50 for several characters but realized some days ago that I missed out on many opportunites at ability mats and galactic marches leaving many of my skills drastically weaker in pvp. Is there any way to reset the game?

Replies

• Start a new / different Google play account or whatever the ios version is and then just connect to it in settings. That will let you start over and also play both (or more) if you want to.
  • edawson wrote: »
    I've played up above level 50 for several characters but realized some days ago that I missed out on many opportunites at ability mats and galactic marches leaving many of my skills drastically weaker in pvp. Is there any way to reset the game?

I feel there really is no reason to start over you will only get more behind because you will be restarting
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edawson wrote: »

There is a way. If u are on iOS create a new game center account or if u r on android create a new google play account.
    Kwynne4444 wrote: »
    edawson wrote: »

I feel there really is no reason to start over you will only get more behind because you will be restarting

When u restart u will be on a new server with people who just created their accounts. There will be a new leaderboard so u will be fighting vs people who just downloaded the app or those who wanted to restart.
  • And you'll have knowledge of who to get and what teams to build from the start :)