To Mod or not to Mod

I have been farming critical damage mods for around a week now and have not had any luck. In everyone's opinion, should I continue to farm until I can find mods with good speed secondaries or should I start farming other characters from cantina? Any input would help.

Replies

• Baze
    182 posts Member
    If you need cd mods over any other mods atm, it makes sense to keep trying. If however, cd mods are not that much of a priority, then I'd go for other mods for now till you see a good cd mod available in mod shipments.
  • I do need them the most right now but I have been unsuccessful with any good secondaries. I am looking to speed up my team but all of my good secondaries are on critical chance/health mods.
  • I feel your pain, I have tried for a week now to get potency mods and had not 1 single 5 dot mod drop, so now I am just focusing on Tie Fighter Pilot for now, these drop rates royally, well you know the rest.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    at first it's horrible, you won't find crit dmg mods with better or equal speed as your health mods. It took me quite a while before i could replace all my health mods. I was fortunate enough to unlock the crit damage challenge not that long after mods were introduced, so for you it's probably worse.
    I'd say stick with it though, in the end it's worth it. I still put a 100 crystal refresh on mods most days, you'll never know when a gem might drop.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Okay guys thanks for your feedback. I will probably continue farming them until I get some good speed.
  • Mod farming is the worst kind of farming. When you do hit your miracle yellow or purple 5* mod, it is loaded with secondaries like defense, health, offense, health % etc.

A good return on value is the mod pack in the data card store when it comes up.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Mod farming is the worst kind of farming. When you do hit your miracle yellow or purple 5* mod, it is loaded with secondaries like defense, health, offense, health % etc.

Is it worth the 600 crystals you think?
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Mod farming is the worst kind of farming. When you do hit your miracle yellow or purple 5* mod, it is loaded with secondaries like defense, health, offense, health % etc.

I think it's the best pack we've had so far.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Absolutely. Usually even the worst mods are still better than what you'd spend 600 crystals on in shipments, or that's been my experience anyways, but still hard to get the arrows and triangles
  • Okay I might start going for those packs. How often are they available?

They pop up during tournaments

They pop up during tournaments

Okay thanks I'll start saving.