Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Lightsaber Knights now recruiting
    Looking for 4 active 75+ members preferably for T7 rancor and normal AAT (for now)
    Working up to being able to do heroic AAT
    We are a friendly and helpful guild and have members from all time zones and a few international. We just ask that you contribute to the daily coins and help us get the tank raid down so we can eventually start heroic tank raids too.

**Rancor raid times are set for 10AM PST with a 500k dmg cap followed by a free for all at 9AM PST the following day if the rancor is still alive.**
    AAT raids don't have a set time or damage cap as it is taking us about a week to finish and we start one as soon as available after.
    LINE chat required to join
    Line id: socerace
    Ally code: 646-438-285
  • BernieWan_Kensanders
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Looking for a few strong players (lvl 85, 30+ 7* toons) to join Legacy of Chaos. We're a tight-knit guild who value great communication and coordination.

Guild Name- Legacy of Chaos
    Time Zone- MST
    Player Base- U.S. based with players from around the world; Both f2p and p2p
    Chat app- Slack
    Pit level- Heroic(T7)
    Rancor Raid Rules- We farm the T7 raid as often as possible. We have a 300k cap and a wait for free-for-all when we hit P4 so that all our members can earn Han shards.
    Guild Rules- Contribute 600 tickets/day and join Slack. Let us know if something comes up and we'll work with you.

If interested, send me a PM and/or ally me.

BernieWan Kensanders
    Player ID: 365-383-461
  • Make MandalOre Great Again is an active yet laid back group of players. We're handling tier 6 fairly easily at this point and just developing a deeper inventory of 7* squads to make the jump to heroic against the rancor.

We currently have 50 members, but looking for a few active players to replace a few who have become inactive. Ideally seeking players who are tier 7 eligible or nearing that point to make the jump with us and to help keep the currency rolling in. If you've got a couple of 7* squads, great. If not, but you're working toward that goal, no problem. You'll fit in just fine.

US CST based. We normally launch raids after our refresh which is 6:30pm CST. PM with questions.

If you're looking for an active guild with which you can grow, we'd love to have you.
  • Foehammer007
    100 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Cloud City Smugglers (49/50) is great guild with a core group of loyal members who have been playing together since the start. We are looking for members who are level 81+ with at least 3 squads of rank 7 and gear8+ characters.

Tank Takedown Raid Details
    Currently we are running normal raids while preparing for Heroic. Squads which can do 2% damage per phase are recommended. Leaders will help those who ask on how to form squads and use strategies which can accomplish the goal above.

Heroic Rancor Raid Details
    Raids occur about every other day, when coins are available. Zero damage attacks begin at Noon EST. Free for all attacks begin after 9:30pm EST. (Zero damage attacks give everyone 9.5 hours to get credit for the raid).

We do use the "Line" APP to assist each other with strategies. However "Line" is not required.

Ally or PM me if interested.
    Game ID = 683-138-175.
    Line ID = Foe-hammer

Thanks!
    Foehammer
    Post edited by Foehammer007 on
  • Looking for new members to work towards Heroic AAT. We currently complete Normal AAT in just over 5 days.

We clear Heroic Rancor approximately 3x a week too!

We ask that you have 2 quality squads that can contribute to Heroic AAT, here is our train of thought concerning squads.

Phase 1 - Aayla/IGD/Yoda/JKA/QGJ
    Phase 2 - HK/88/86/Nebit/JE
    Phase 3 - Palpatine/Chirpa/SunFac/RG/Fives
    Phase 4 - Wiggs/Leia/Ackbar/STH

Guild links:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/
    Guild Raiding Rules:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4y1h5z/new_raid_system_zero_registration/
    Only requirement is joining our discord server which is in link below
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4x044p/discord_requirement_information/
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Punishers has 2 spots for the right ppl.

Clear Normal AAT 2x/week. Heroic soon. Heroic Rancor M,W,F 12 central. Get on the board w/ 0 pts. 24 hours prior. Everyone gets rewards. Clear it in 30 mins w/ those of us that have 7* Han stepping back for others to get him.

Requirements: 600 daily, Line app, lvl 82+ w/ 3+ 7* 82+ teams and a willingness to work towards developing jawas, jedis, rebels, droids, chirpatine.

We r a friendly semi-competitive guild that ranks around #225 typically. Whales, dolphins, guppies and long-time f2p players comprise our roster. We chat frequently in guild chat and Line about raid strats, arena and life in general. Many of us r top 10 Arena.

https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/
    Ally code:411-596-163
    Line id: poxx70

Look forward to hearing from u.

Post edited by Poxx on
  • AAT ready and looking to change guild? TOP 40 guild CST/EST based whalefree guild.

'I Have a Bad Feeling'

We kill the AAT in under a week, consider ourselves whale-free, and are on the leaderboard (Rancor Top 40, Overall TOP 134 on 7th Dec).

We are picking up speed and plan to replace a couple of players that do not attack daily. Please join us.

We are a balanced drama free guild. Looking for players 83+ with 20 to 45x 7 star. Ideally with a promising AAT line-up.

Guild will suit players in the Americas (even raid) or Asia (morning raid).

For enquiries please PM me.

Line ID: MolTheFirst.
  • Hey everyone,
    We're Galactik Empire.

Info:
    - Currently a super laid back guild with 47 members.
    - We're a tier 7 Rancor guild/ Tier 6 AAT guild
    - Rancor follows a 0 dmg policy for the first 24 hours for everyone to register and then Free for all for last 24 hours (The starting times will rotate forward 6 hours every time for fair access; 0000, 0600, 1200, 1800)
    - We are working on the AAT raid and are continually improving!!
    - Guild leader and some officers are Australian so we operate on AEDT. However our member are international (So people are generally always online)
    - We're super laid back so no need for line or other communication apps. Just pay attention to in-game chat. (Perhaps switch off guild announcements daily)
    - We're supportive and would love to know how your ingame/real life is. Tell us about your bowel movements and what you had for dinner.

Looking for:
    - People who can commit to Rancor and AAT raids
    - Preferably can hit a daily 600 (But no stress there)
    - 80+ and preferably within the top 500 of their arena

If you're looking for a hassle-free, little commitment guild, contact us!
    Add me on 547-732-493 (ingame)!!!
    Cheers.
  • MolTheFirst
    146 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Looking for 5 or 6 guilds to merge into a community of 3 super guilds.

I am the leader of a successful Top 200 guild (16 in the PIT, 122 overall as of 8th Dec) that is building for AAT heroic. But I also have 2 backup guilds on my spare accounts that are fully loaded with coins (no members). I am looking for 5 or more guilds with 15-30 fully 'active' level 82+ players each to merge into 3 super guilds.

A lot of guilds want to merge, but few players want to leave their home guild. So here is the plan....

1. Run down the bank and disband all 6 guilds.
    2. Merge all 'active players' to form 3 brand new guilds.
    3. All Leaders and officers of the disbanded guild(s) become officers of the new guilds. My spare account (which I do not actively use) stays there as long as it is needed.
    4. A guild council is formed with a seat for each of the former leaders (or most active officers).
    5. Guilds are fully loaded with coins, so raiding starts immediately.
    6. Guilds help each other out. For example by loaning players temporarily to speed up AAT takedown.

If needed, players that that are not ready for the super guild can be grouped into feeder guilds. These players will grow faster as they will get higher ranks.

For enquiries please PM me.

Line ID: MolTheFirst.

Please also contact me if you are an AAT ready player looking for a new home.
    Post edited by MolTheFirst on
  • Jhundo Leader of an awesome guild here called....
    xJediMindTricksx
    my ally code is 951-524-637
    Whats makes our guild awesome you ask? Its a fun environment to enjoy a fan favorite game. SWGOH
    Not only is the environment good but we have some awesome members that are really active and constantly helping each other out. Still don't believe me? How many donations does your guild leader have??? Just in this guild alone i have over 1000+ donations to fellow members in guild. Dot believe me? just look up my ally code and see if i'm lying. Most members in guild are fairly good at donating as well. We currently do T% raids and will continue to progress because that is our number 1 goal. We also are currently in an AAT raid but are only in phase 1 because we are lacking heavy hitters. Remember i only started guild four months ago and recruited members at the bottom and boosted them to where we are now. Main goal is to constantly progress individually nd as a whole. Loyal active helpful members will always be rewarded with officer rank and thee is no limit to how many officers are allowed in guild. If you are interested add me as an ally and i will immediately send a guild invite. Hope to see you there.
  • Looking for new members to work towards Heroic AAT. We currently complete Normal AAT in just over 5 days.
    We clear Heroic Rancor approximately 3x a week too!
    We ask that you have 2 quality squads that can contribute to Heroic AAT, here is our train of thought concerning squads.

Phase 1 - Aayla/IGD/Yoda/JKA/QGJ
    Phase 2 - HK/88/86/Nebit/JE
    Phase 3 - Palpatine/Chirpa/SunFac/RG/Fives
    Phase 4 - Wiggs/Leia/Ackbar/STH

Guild links:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/
    Guild Raiding Rules:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4y1h5z/new_raid_system_zero_registration/
    Only requirement is joining our discord server which is in link below
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FrozenInCarbonite/comments/4x044p/discord_requirement_information/
  • Guild Name: Ootini
    Time Zone: UK reset
    Chat Application: Line
    Guild Rosters(Limited): https://swgoh.gg/g/3510/0otini/

Previously we were looking for individual recruits, however recently we have had a dip in participation. We probably have 10-15 spots open, depending on the level of the players. Ideally we would take on heroic AAT or near heroic AAT rosters. If you are an individual recruit that fits this build you would also be welcome. Feel free to dm on forums or through Line. Thanks

Line ID: cryloren1
  • HAPPYNESS is looking for one player (only1 at moment)to join r guild. We have 49 active players at the moment. We use the app Line to chat but only if u want to its not a must. We do ask u to join Line for the sole purpose to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in less then 2 weeks to give u a idea of what kind of damage we r doing at the moment. All we ask is 4 u to sign in daily (once a day at least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and try to get your 600 it's pretty easy to do. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 & r raids start at the same time on tue, fri and Sundays, but it does not matter because we have set kill times and rules to r pit raids so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to hit rancor and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally codes u can use r 984-554-986, 852-169-645, 271-134-997, 628-576-445 my Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up (line I'd) enigmaticien (look for elephant head) for French just look for us on Line or pm either 1 of us. R guild is from all over Europe, USA, South America and a few places in between have a good 1. Remember don't worry be happy :)
  • **So many cool top guilds on here it's hard to stand out as the guild of choice for players especially when funded guilds are always heavily recruiting and we are a brand new guild.

** What I can offer that these guilds wont is LOYALTY (dont let them lie to you. Most are recruiting because they were un-loyal to someone in most cases and kicked them.)

**We wont kick you if we find better players, we will donate to you. We are a fun loving group that is ready to compete, we just need members to grow with us.

Guild Recruitment poster:
    New guild "Rise 0f The Fallen" looking for players and officers.

New guild looking for members wanting to do Heroic Rancor with an eventual eye on Tank Heroic:

Myself and other veterans have left our old guild to do our own thing and are looking for new members to fill the guild and put us over the top.

1.We all have between 20 and 35 seven star characters each.
    2.We all have experience defeating heroic Rancor and can do it with the members we have, we just need more membership.
    3. We are a mix of F2P and P2P players.
    5. The guild will have a website and uses discord, but dont let that intimidate you as discord is not necessary..
    6. We are laid back but competitive.

Requirements:
    1. Use at least all free daily energy (to generate pit tickets)
    2. Participate in heroic raids
    3. At least 1 seven star toon
    4. Willing to do raids starting between 4 and 7pm central US time. Non US players welcome, but we will be running raids on US time.

PM me if interested or become my ally to just join outright.
    977-583-433
  • EVRT
    201 posts Member
    Guild Name: Rip City - 46/50 members

Time Zone: USA Pacific

Requirements:
    1. Complete your daily 600 so we can earn max tickets possible = more raiding
    2. Follow our rules of engagement for raids (they are easy)
    3. Join our Discord server for rules/raid times (don't have to stay on there after that)
    4. Have fun!

T7 Pit Rules: We run a very fair over damage system: starting at specific times we run P1/P2 first day and P3/P4 second day. No scores are posted until 20-30 minutes after P1 has started and finished. Everyone is allowed to solo P1/P2 for maximum competition. We raid at least 3 times a week (would like to be more but we need more ticket generation) with 1 during weekday at 8pm Central, and then Saturday & Sunday at 3pm Central for our European members. We are an international guild.

Normal Tank Rules: Free for all currently. Will revise once we get faster. We are running our first Heroic attempt tomorrow (Sat. 10th) and have four slots open! Time to get in is now before we fill up. Looking for lvl 83+ with Tank ready squads (P1 Jedi, P2 Droids, P3 Jawas/Chirpatine, P4 Rebels.

Summary: We are a fun and laid back guild, BUT, we work hard. Everyone is on task to improve their teams to switch to Heroic AAT.

I believe what sets us apart are our fair raid rules we have developed over time, our passion for the game, and our willingness to help others improve their strategies, lots of donations to help build everyone and not just focusing on the top. No posting Zeros, no blitzkrieg madness, or absurd whale guild qualifications.

Please click on my name and send me a direct message on here, or send me an ally request once you have left your guild and I will take a look at your teams. Ally code: 996-647-124

Or reach out to me here:
    Line: bevrt
    Discord: EVRT #5566

Rip City: https://swgoh.gg/g/4075/rip-city/
    Discord: EVRT #5566 Line: bevrt
  • Event Horizon's

Raids are 6:30 Eastern Time.
    All Rancor raids are FFA after 24 hour registration.

Simple rules, just get your 600 tickets, and contribute on the raids.

We are currently working on normal AAT raid, but want to move on to Heroic soon. We're looking for members ready for Heroic, or soon to be. PM me for more information.

Discord - DarkHelmet#9562
  • BHG Ataru, the Asian Division of Bounty Hunters Guild (BHG), is looking for 2-3 players ready for Heroic Tank raid.

Our guild reset time is 18:30 pm GMT+8 and our rancor raid time is 21:30 GMT+8.

Our requirements are as follows :
    1. Level 85
    2. 600/600 daily
    3. Communication via LINE app
    4. Have the properly geared and modded teams needed for P1 to P4 Heroic Tank raid.

If you are interested, please send PM to me here or via LINE to ftb_wildcat

We can also accommodate you to BHG heroic divisions if you are looking for other guild reset time and/or rancor raid time.
  • HAPPYNESS is looking for one player (only1 at moment)to join r guild. We have 49 active players at the moment. We use the app Line to chat but only if u want to its not a must. We do ask u to join Line for the sole purpose to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in less then 2 weeks to give u a idea of what kind of damage we r doing at the moment. All we ask is 4 u to sign in daily (once a day at least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and try to get your 600 it's pretty easy to do. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 & r raids start at the same time on tue, fri and Sundays, but it does not matter because we have set kill times and rules to r pit raids so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to hit rancor and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally codes u can use r 984-554-986, 852-169-645, 271-134-997, 628-576-445 my Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up (line I'd) enigmaticien (look for elephant head) for French just look for us on Line or pm either 1 of us. R guild is from all over Europe, USA, South America and a few places in between have a good 1. Remember don't worry be happy :)
  • Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for two new, active members. We currently run T7 Rancor (limit damage to get everyone a chance), and are also working on T6 AAT (have killed it already).

If you are level 80+ and want to raid (have at least 10 synergized 7* so you can get involved in T7 and contribute to AAT), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling; we also have a Line channel.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Nearly heroic tank raid NEEDING 5. We just did a tank raid. Failed in the 2nd half of p4 (30% left). We have about 5 people that need to go. They didn't hit on schedule, some skipped multiple tiers and caused us to burn out. Rules for everything are simple: 600 energy daily, 24 hour register then ffa on the rancor, only 24 gws on tuesday challenge. We are est based. I'm on discord and provide proof of raid progress but I don't know how to put anything on Reddit. Please message me if interested. https://swgoh.gg/u/donkeyteeth/ NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A P2 AND P3 TEAM CAPALBE OF 2% MINIMUM, PLEAE DO NOT REACH OUT. P1 and P4 are preferred as well but we can work around that. Time sensitive.
  • [47/50] European Guild is recruiting members

We are an active european based guild, mostly 84+ but not pushy... Everyone is still playing for fun, no need to spend cash. Laid back atmosphere. No drama.

Quite a cool bunch with good supportive conversations, no patronising and forcing, a bit anarchic... everyone seems to have a life ...

We are currently having 3 slot vacant and looking for active, communicative members (ideally 75+) to do more competitive raids...

currently doing
    Rancor T7 Rancor Raid time 21 CET / 3 pm EST
    Rancor Raid Rules: Zero damage for first 24 hours, free-for-all after that

and

AAT T6
    AAT Raid Rules: free for all

We just expect 450+ coins daily. We are having an alliance with an AAT T7 guild, that means we are sending up / exchanging members if requested. If you are below the level cap 75 that really doesn't matter. We are supporting also low level players and help them grow. We love diversity.

Line App is recommended but not mandatory.

Drop me a PM or contact me on Line (Line ID: aloagoa) if that's how you want to play the game!
  • Join our fun and established guild. We have lots of experienced players but we are open to all levels....including beginners. Best way to join is by searching our guild in game. OR use my ally code: 449 516 916
    Please don't send a friend request if you aren't willing to wait for us to accept it.
    Merry Christmas everyone.
  • We are a casual UK-based guild, but have members from all over the world. We've got some folks from New Zealand, Canada, UK, Germany, USA, etc, etc, etc.

Guild Requirements: We have been a guild since pre-Rancor raid and take pride in being a really close, communicative guild that works together. We all get along and look to make each other better so we can all succeed. We know that people have lives and families, and sometimes those take precedence over a game. We only have two requirements right now; hit 3000/wk for dailies, and you must be on the Line App.

Pit Raid: We are currently running T7 Heroic Rancor Raids 3 times a week. We have several people who can solo P1, and we also have several people that are done collecting Han shards and have moved to P4 so that other folks can more quickly get Han completed. Raid reset is 6:30pm GMT (1:30PM EST). We run a zero-lock system for the raid for the first 24hrs. This will ensure that all people will receive a reward for contributing. Once the first 24hrs elapses, we run 1 team each. If there is still a Rancor left after everyone runs 1 team we then will establish a time for a FFA. Generally we do not need to worry about the FFA as we cremate the Rancor.

Tank Raid: We are currently doing 1 Normal Tank Raid per week as we get closer to being a Heroic guild. Our only current rule for Tank raid is we ask that you please try to run all 5 of your attempts before reset. Even a couple thousand points is helpful. Other than that, get in their and try new lineups and work out any kinks you have.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ping me on here and I'll look to get those answered ASAP.

If you think you might be a good fit, ping me with your ally code and we can chat!
  • Hi
    Guild Discordia is searching for active players. We are currently running Heroic pit raid and normal AAT Tank takedown raid but we are trying to do heroic tank raid and that's why we need you. We are accepting players with 18+ 7* characters but we prefer more 7*.

We are in CET time zone (GMT+1) guild reset at 18:30, heroic pit raid at 19:30.

If you are intersested send att mess to Sn4keEyes. Here or on:
    kik: Sn4keEyes
    Line: Sn4keEyes
    Ally code: 881-115-725
  • PrideOfTheWicked
    254 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Closed
    Post edited by PrideOfTheWicked on
  • xJHUNDOx here
    leader of guild xJediMindTricksx
    line chat id: xjhundox
    t5 raids, normal tank raid (but looking for players to push us to next level, we are easily taking down t5, and are consistent on normal tnk raid.)
    WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
    Active everyday competitive level 70-85
    Must have a 2 7* teams
    Must absolutely be at minimum 500 in Squad arena but prefer top 200
    Power range 36-45k power in squad
    Squad Gear 9 or higher
    Helping members with donations and advice, not trying to tell them how to play just give them ideas
    WHAT E CAN OFFER YOU:
    Constant and Consistent donations in purple salvage
    Officer rank upon proving loyalty/knowledge of game/ and guild integrity
    Constant ongoing raids and top rewards. We only have 5-7 members that can do total 1 million damage in T5, think of the rewards you can get if above that.
    Active guild and chat also line app communication.
    Once we get 2/3 more members that are heavy hitters in raid we will be doing T6, we might even start T6 before you any of you guys join. We have a total of 11 spots open and we are only accepting higher players. Our lower and middle base is strong just need more top players.
    If you are interested in our guild add me and send me a message on line app
    Line id: xjhundox
    Line group chat xJEDIMINDTRICKSx
    player id: 951-524-637
    Contact me and we will receive higher members with welcoming arms.
    Thanks again
    xJHUNDOx
  • Hodor is looking for 24 very special players to join our guild.... :smile:

We're currently doing T6, teetering on T7 Rancor.

EST refresh

If you're carrying Valyrian steel we might make you an officer.
  • Guild - VISCIOUS. Aussie/USA guild alternate rancor start, one hit only so everyone gets rewards. Based mostly in AEST time zone. Looking for level 85 players to push into heroic AAT raid. Currently do normal in 6 days or so. Plenty of experienced players to discuss squads with. Add me on 623-122-695 if interested or message.
  • Shard Awakens needs YOU!

Hey everyone,

we are a T7 EU guild looking for active members. We are a quite relaxed guild, with only a few rules to follow. A few people left our guild in order to join Heroic AAT guilds, which is why we are recruiting new blood!

WHAT WE OFFER:

- nice guild members
    - usually 3 T7 rancors /week with 1 day registration (0 Damage), usually starting at 11 GMT.
    - AAT normal in about 4-5 days, preparing for Heroic AAT
    - chat on discord with strategies, team comps etc.

WHAT WE EXPECT:

- Around Lvl 80, at least one 7* toon
    - 600/600 daily energy contribution
    - be nice and kind
    - participation in raids

Please send me a PM and add ally code 343-191-699 if interested. Happy to hear from you!
  • UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid in around 5 days, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    1 new Slot Available
    Friendly very active guild with 49/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. We take it in turns to solo P1 and then open it up for a P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 80 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio