[Research] Post your roster here

2Next

Replies

• Crymsonkyng
    789 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    rvRsVyT.jpg
    Finished 17 yesterday, 23 today. Could probably break top 10 but I don't use crystal refreshes, and its been a slow slog up there.
  • Song wrote: »
    reizse wrote: »
    Song wrote: »
    @reizse how much you spent?

Here is my F2P team Completed 34/50

Arena: Sid, Lumi,Daka,Dooku,Kylo
    GW: Sid, Lumi,Daka,Dooku, JC or Cheww or Kylo..

Xz8CP7J.png

dooku pack and a subscription

I spent $10. ($5 on dooku pack & $5 on 21days @100 crystals). Your squad have full P2P lol

And? You want your welfare warrior certificate of acheivement and a cookie? We get it, you believe games should be made by the government completely free of charge for your enjoyment. That's not going to happen. Someone has to pay for the servers and bandwidth and I'm sure I'm missing something. .. oh yeah dev salaries. But keep beating your f2p drum someone is listening I'm sure.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member

Xz8CP7J.png

I spent $10. ($5 on dooku pack & $5 on 21days @100 crystals). Your squad have full P2P lol

the only chromium character I have is dathcha that I got from a bronzium. all my other characters are farmable from shipments or hard mode. do I have someone you see that is chromium only?
    mighty chlorians
  • I target Rey first, you've gotta debuff her, she is significantly weak when debuffed. Good luck.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    yeah if I get my dooku to go first I usually try to stun the attackers to buy me some time. I'll try it tomorrow and see how it goes.
    mighty chlorians
  • Song
    863 posts Member

Xz8CP7J.png

the only chromium character I have is dathcha that I got from a bronzium. all my other characters are farmable from shipments or hard mode. do I have someone you see that is chromium only?

my apologize, maybe i quoted the wrong person. It should be @fberbert squad.

@Parad1sel take it easy man..
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member

Xz8CP7J.png

my apologize, maybe i quoted the wrong person. It should be @fberbert squad.

@Parad1sel take it easy man..

no worries no offense taken :smile:
    mighty chlorians
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    6tFCw86.png

I can finish GW pretty consistent depending on my luck. Sometimes I might need to throw fodders in to absorb the attacks.

In PVP my rank falls between 240-170 and the team I use is: Phasma (Lead), Fives, Poe, Luminara, and Underworld Police.
  • reizse wrote: »
    i complete gw every day.
    rRKi86Y.jpg0aeuqcW.jpg

@reizse how do you like your ST Han?? What's he like??
  • 7* Sid, 7* Lumi, 6* daka, 5* Luke, 5* JC for GW. I finish GW very easily and I float around top 50. Level 61
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    [img][/img]image_1.png

Not sure if my pic upload works. I face some difficulty from 56-58, 60-62 but it's easier now after I drop arena ranks. Completed 46 so far.
  • 2wq5owz.jpg

My team usually consists of:
    Phasma (L)
    Dooku
    Daka
    Lumi
    GS

Currently stay within 50-90 range on my arena server. GW isn't a problem.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    7* Lumi, Sid, Luke, JC
    6* Poggle, Poe

Arena - top 3 on server with Sid(lead), Luke, Lumi, Poe and Poggle

GW - finish every day and use JC instead of Poe until final battles
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    SE4609H.jpg
    Only 8 I use, barriss is 99.99% of the times leader

41 completions so far

Forgot to say that I usually finish in top 50 in arena, highest possition I have gotten is #21, but then again my focus has been on GW, and I'm suprised that I can get in the top 50 with a GW team, but then again you meet all kinds of combinations in GW, but my team can't defend, as the AI is using the toons totally wrong.
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Lvl 48
    Completed 4/7 GW
    Rank 71 atm (was rank 47 last night)
    Lumi 4* gear 6
    Sid 4* gear 6
    Luke 4* gear 6
    Talia 4* gear 6
    Chewie 3* gear 5

Back up is 3* consular gear 5, 2* Jedi guardian gear 5, teebo, jawa, storm topper, snowtrooper all similar low level no star uplevel

Any tips would help too lol
    Currently farming lumi/Sid/Luke/daka in respective tables
  • fberbert wrote: »
    DUSMER4.png

How much health does CT-5555 has full geared at 3*?

With those 4 mods at gear 8 he has 12505 HP
  • Harmson
    141 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    This is a couple days old but mostly accurate. I finish GW every day usually have to send in suicide squad at mission 7-8 then back to alpha team.
    NxpQJsf.png
    Post edited by Harmson on
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Pt3iGBE.jpg

I have completed GW every time for the last 38 except for Tuesday when I faced Vermilion and his team of Sid, Lumi, Fives, GS, and Dooku all fully geared and not one 7 star. I don't know what happened to RNG that day but I tried 30 different times and he took out 3/5ths of my team before I could move on almost every attempt. It was my 2nd to last battle and I finally beat him but I had lost all but my lowest heroes and when you only have two health bars on your highest character going into the final battle you just can't finish.
  • Iffy wrote: »
    6tFCw86.png

I can finish GW pretty consistent depending on my luck. Sometimes I might need to throw fodders in to absorb the attacks.

In PVP my rank falls between 240-170 and the team I use is: Phasma (Lead), Fives, Poe, Luminara, and Underworld Police.

This is the first time I see a full leveled Underworld Police. Worth it?
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Lvl 65 player
    Arena: #100-200 for 2 weeks..
    Sid 7, phasma 7,ig86 7, rey 4, ayala 4.
    GW: finished all for last 3 weeks.
    Barris 4, sid 7, phasma 7, ig86 7, jc 6.
  • I use two different arena teams. Both have about 2,000 less power than the rest of the people in my bracket/range, but they still do well on attack. I recently farmed up a droid squad, so right now they're my favorites:

HK (lead), IG88, IG86, Poggle, Poe

My IGs are both 7 star, and the rest of the squad is 6 star. I'm still working on their gear and abilities though. So far I like how they perform.

My old squad was:

Qui Gon (lead), Luminara, FOTP, Sideous, Daka

In that one only Lumi and Sid are 7 Star, FOTP and Daka are 5 and Qui Gon is 6. Even though they're not especially high starred, they do well too. I will sometimes use this team in GW, although only for the last 6 battles or so. The first 6 have Barriss in the lead.
  • @cosmicturtle333

You stay at rank 75 with a nightsister squad? That's impressive. How do they perform for you? I started working on the sisters when I began playing, but I let them fall by the wayside and farmed other options. I'm curious how the acolyte does at high levels.
  • jeremyj26
    783 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    QRvXke6h.jpg

2 pieces of gear to finish Rey. Much excite.

GW is easy enough to finish every day. Usually I sit in top 200 in the Arena. That's as high as I care to try and go.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • My primary team for both Arena & Galactic Warfare is

All Level 65

7* Captain Phasma (Leader) - Tier 7
    7* Luminara - Tier 7
    7* Chewbacca - Tier 7
    5* Darth Sidious - Tier 8
    4* Jedi Consular - Tier 8

I complete Galactic Warfare everyday. I have completed it 39 times so far and I have probably completed it over 30 times in a row currently. It has been a long time since I wasn't able to complete it. In Arena I don't do as well I generally float around between Rank 140 & Rank 300.

In GW I do have several backup teams though including

5 more level 65 Tier 7 characters
    1 level 63 Tier 7 character
    1 level 61 Tier 6 charcater
    10 level 60 Tier 5 to 6 characters
    1 level 51 Tier 5 character
    6 level 50 Tier 4 to 5 characters
    12 level 40 Tier 4 characters
    1 level 23 Tier 3 character

All my level 60 or higher characters are 4 star or better and generally have abilities of level 4 to 6. I feel my success in Galactic Warfare is primarily based on the fact that I have strong B & C teams and alot of low level pawns I can send in to absorb powerful special abilities. However, I can usually make it to battle 10 in Galactic Warfare without losing a character or making substitions. Sometimes I can make it all the way to battle 12 with just my primary team before having to use pawns. Sometimes I have to win the last 2 or 3 battles thru attrition, but I have enough characters I always win now.
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Yesterday I played through with a different team for fun and to record it to make a guide discussing GW tactics, strategy, etc:

4* Barriss
    7* lumi
    7* JC
    7* fives
    7* jawa

GW was completed with no deaths or retreats. It seemed like it was about halfway through GW before I started facing 7* teams.

You can find the article and video in the guides section here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/80657
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Iffy
    55 posts Member
    fberbert wrote: »

This is the first time I see a full leveled Underworld Police. Worth it?

For me, definitely worth it. He's only at Gear 7 since his last piece needs him to be LVL64.

Some info:
    • His basic attack has a 40% chance to stun someone, and from what I see he currently deals 1500-2000 damage and crits for 3000, so if you don't stun someone at least you dealt pretty good damage.
    • His AOE ability is great, currently it has a 55% chance to apply offense down that lasts for 2 turns, with a cooldown of 3 turns and deals about 1000-1400 damage. Not as reliable as Old Ben's but that offense down helps out a lot in PVP, GW, LS Battles, and Cantina.
    • His speed is so-so at only 106 currently. But his unique helps him attack more often since it currently grants him 17.5% turn meter per debuffs inflicted. So getting in two offense downs means he recovered 35% meter, and if gets three people or more with his debuff he's going to go again pretty soon.
    • At my current level and gear he has 8620 HP.
    • He currently has 380 Physical Crit Rating which is pretty high, and currently his potency is at 27%.
    • Helps out a lot in AGI challenge and any other challenges that he can join in.