Lockout for rewards flawed system

Replies

• Can someone please answer how many tank raids is the guild allowed to do in a week since you can earn 210k per week by week 3 you will have enough for a third raid that week. My guild is currently experiencing an issue where we are being locked out after number 2 and we are building raid tickets that we won't be able to use
  • LVTrisha wrote: »
    LVTrisha wrote: »
    835-974-229. Scruffy Looking Maulrats. Heroic Rancor.

From Nov 14. Bunch more on page 3

Hiya!
    A review of your account shows you're nowhere near the limit that would prompt you seeing the 'ineligible for rewards' warning. Could you detail what the current issue is as of this posting?

Yea, it happened that date after the extra raid points were granted to everyone. It isn't still happening, as the fix put in later seems to have taken care of it. At the time , a good chunk of our guild were prevented from raid loot due to the raid limit, even tho it was stated it would only affect guild hoppers. (So we went ahead an ran it). We are not currently in that lockout situation.
  • RUIZ2279 wrote: »
    Can someone please answer how many tank raids is the guild allowed to do in a week since you can earn 210k per week by week 3 you will have enough for a third raid that week. My guild is currently experiencing an issue where we are being locked out after number 2 and we are building raid tickets that we won't be able to use

Apart of the same guild and not making any sense @CG_Kozispoon happy to give my ally code (996-594-596). We were locked out last week and once the timer reset we did 1 heroic AAT Tank Raid, then did one today, and we are already locked out for the week.

Hope this helps and look forward to getting this figured out.
  • tj5270 wrote: »
    RUIZ2279 wrote: »
    Can someone please answer how many tank raids is the guild allowed to do in a week since you can earn 210k per week by week 3 you will have enough for a third raid that week. My guild is currently experiencing an issue where we are being locked out after number 2 and we are building raid tickets that we won't be able to use

Apart of the same guild and not making any sense @CG_Kozispoon happy to give my ally code (996-594-596). We were locked out last week and once the timer reset we did 1 heroic AAT Tank Raid, then did one today, and we are already locked out for the week.

I'm part of the same guild. Also having this problem. Feels like the lockout is random. Some members are locked and others are not. Not sure why
  • Kdong wrote: »
    tj5270 wrote: »

I'm part of the same guild. Also having this problem. Feels like the lockout is random. Some members are locked and others are not. Not sure why

Also in this guild and locked out, total ****. Now I'm gonna get Kenobi shard withdrawal.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    tj5270 wrote: »

Per the tool, it appears you joined a guild on 12/8, left a guild on the same day, then joined your current guild on 12/9, so per the details indicated in the 10/20 Game Update, this 'Ineligible for Rewards' warning is working as intended for your account.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines

Per the tool, it appears you joined a guild on 12/8, left a guild on the same day, then joined your current guild on 12/9, so per the details indicated in the 10/20 Game Update, this 'Ineligible for Rewards' warning is working as intended for your account.

Thanks @CG_Kozispoon so if I am to understand correctly I did not participate in any raid, etc my account would still be ineligible for The rewards because of that moving of guilds? Just want to make sure I understand.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    @CG_Kozispoon I am locked out of rewards as well but have not participated in more than 2 raids this week. I've been told it's karma for bragging about already seeing Rogue One but I find it hard to believe that has anything to do with me being ineligible for rewards.

Ally code is: 846-381-432
  • *SLIDES IN*
    TOTALLY-IN.gif

OK! @Jetski we've taken a look at your account as you provided an ally code and could not understand why you would be experiencing this problem as our log shows you have been a part of your guild since Nov 21st, so it couldn't of been a case of guild hopping.
    After a bit of digging, it appears anyone not in a guild, when the guild leader logged in to trigger the fix, did not get their weekly contribution amount reset. Luckily, this is easily fixed and our team should be addressing your account.
    This should be pretty rare, but for everyone else: If you have not guild hopped and are experiencing a similar problem, please reply to this thread with your ally code and our team can review your account. Thanks!

thank you @CG_Kozispoon for looking into this, it seems it is rare since I am only one got the raid limit exceeded in my guild. I was able to participate on Heroic AAT raid but was not given any rewards. Thank you again.
  • @CG_Kozispoon my ally code is
    715-267-557
    i left the guild and rejoined on 12/5, doesn't explain why I'm locked out of rewards this week. We only did 2 aat raids this week
  • KoolKent
    154 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    We got off a 4 day cooldown 3 days ago. Did back to back raids, now on a 5 day cooldown.
    Wts doing there??
    Sure thx tj, KoolKent 387-689-431
    Post edited by KoolKent on
  • KoolKent wrote: »
    We got off a 4 day cooldown 3 days ago. Did back to back raids, now on a 5 day cooldown.
    Wts doing there??

Hey Kent, @CG_Kozispoon has asked that we add in our ally codes. With that he is able to go into your account to see what is going on. Worked out for one person, so adding that could work out for you as well
  • @CG_Kozispoon

Same issue as Kent. Locked last week which went off 12/18 at 7:00pm est. did a tank Sunday after lock had expired. Just finished another tank today. Says I'm locked again until Sunday @ 7:00pm est. I have not hopped. This locking system seems not to care if one hops or not. Can we not do 3 tanks for two weeks and 2 for two weeks? A layman's terms explanation is needed.

Respectfully,
    Mookdog
    838-453-983

@CG_Kozispoon there is a definite issue here. I have not hopped since the last time notified and I am once again locked out for the week after the second raid.

Please escalate this issue or provide some type of clarification as to how we can consecutively be locked out after 2 raids week after week.
  • @CG_Kozispoon I am in the same boat here, locked out for five days after two raids. I did my time for hopping last week and now I'm in the doghouse again. Ally code 955-581-122.
  • Kdong wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon my ally code is
    715-267-557
    i left the guild and rejoined on 12/5, doesn't explain why I'm locked out of rewards this week. We only did 2 aat raids this week

@CG_Kozispoon I'm having the same problem again this week after 2 aat raids. What is going on?!
  • Hello. We are on a 5 day cool down and I have not moved in 3 weeks.It takes us way less than 24 hrs to finish an ATT so basically from Wednesday we have nothing to do. I thought the penalty was for guild hoppers not your everyday player. I think either u need to change max number of coins for everyone from 210 to at least 350. In 5 days our guild will easily max out the coins as there is a 30k compulsory daily collection you should increase the max coins to 180k.

Please Please Put this on as a high priority fix it easy to do !!!!!!

• SamoBudo wrote: »
    Hello. We are on a 5 day cool down and I have not moved in 3 weeks.It takes us way less than 24 hrs to finish an ATT so basically from Wednesday we have nothing to do. I thought the penalty was for guild hoppers not your everyday player. I think either u need to change max number of coins for everyone from 210 to at least 350. In 5 days our guild will easily max out the coins as there is a 30k compulsory daily collection you should increase the max coins to 180k.

Please Please Put this on as a high priority fix it easy to do !!!!!!

Thanks for posting your issue here as well. Just to let you know @SamoBudo they will want your ally code. Please add that to your post to make sure they can look at your account specifically. Please tell your friends and get the word out. Devs can't fix what they don't know.

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera this is definitely an issue and beyond a simple response. Please review these issues and help the members of this game.

Thank you
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera just to show impact this lockout continues to have on folks here are just a few others experiencing the same problems and are extremely upset by this ongoing problem.

Ally codes:

882-973-642
    673-827-763
    991-245-326
    631-891-949
    393-574-545
    838-453-983
    218-813-596
    453-316-816
    627-251-833
    664-316-463
    846-381-432
    715-267-557
    391-747-787
    955-581-122
    858-749-449
    996-594-596

This is just a portion of folks I know being impacted by what can only be described as a flawed system.

These are top tier players (most if not all are spending large amounts of money in this game) and asking that they be given the same access as anyone else.

Clearly this is happening on a more frequent basis and to various other guilds as well. Please respond and assist all these players with theor concerns as they have done as you requested by responding to this thread.

Thank you.
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera just to show impact this lockout continues to have on folks here are just a few others experiencing the same problems and are extremely upset by this ongoing problem.

Ally codes:

882-973-642
    673-827-763
    991-245-326
    631-891-949
    393-574-545
    838-453-983
    218-813-596
    453-316-816
    627-251-833
    664-316-463
    846-381-432
    715-267-557
    391-747-787
    955-581-122
    858-749-449
    996-594-596

This is just a portion of folks I know being impacted by what can only be described as a flawed system.

These are top tier players (most if not all are spending large amounts of money in this game) and asking that they be given the same access as anyone else.

Clearly this is happening on a more frequent basis and to various other guilds as well. Please respond and assist all these players with theor concerns as they have done as you requested by responding to this thread.

Thank you.

Adding mine plus its affecting whole guild We are are top 10 guild ( Currently no 9 on leaderboard)
    ANZGC Gold.

ID 383 614 311

• @CG_Kozispoon Can we get a response please? This is the second week in a row and it clearly is not caused by hopping since no one from our guild left this week or last weekend, yet we are still locked out after 2 tank raids.

It seems like other guilds are having this same issue.
  • A bump to make sure this isn't just left out with. I assistance.
  • Yeh 2 down 3 days cooldown to go
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Conduit23 @CG_RyDiggs @EA_Jesse I understand it's the holiday season, but even though I know there are many not saying anything, this lockout issue is a large one... here is another ally code of a player effected by this lockout:

773-854-884

Clearly this has not been explained well and we are all left very frustrated by this problem. We continue to provide ally codes and follow instructions, but receive no assistance. I know there are many more who may not be vocal on the forums who also being effected by this.

Could we please get some type of help on this. People spending their time and money on this game deserve assistance on something that is NOT working as intended and continues to plague what is otherwise an outstanding game.

Thank you all for your time and we anxiously await some assistance to brighten our holidays...
  • 4 week same thing back to 3 day cooldown !! @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Conduit23 @CG_RyDiggs @EA_Jesse help !
  • SamoBudo wrote: »
    4 week same thing back to 3 day cooldown !! @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Conduit23 @CG_RyDiggs @EA_Jesse help !

@SamoBudo just wanting to confirm how many times you are on a cooldown? We are on the same 3 day cooldown, BUT we were able to do the 3 AAT Tank Raids as the devs have intended.
    SamoBudo wrote: »
    4 week same thing back to 3 day cooldown !! @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Conduit23 @CG_RyDiggs @EA_Jesse help !

@SamoBudo just wanting to confirm how many times you are on a cooldown? We are on the same 3 day cooldown, BUT we were able to do the 3 AAT Tank Raids as the devs have intended.

I think this needs clarification. I thought this cool down timer was only for guild hoppers i have peeps in my guild who don't get this warning and they have done the same number of raids as I have so it is inconsistant. If it was everybody fair enough but it is not.
    SamoBudo wrote: »

@CG_Kozispoon we are back to having a problem again with the raid structure as it is. We have not hopped and everything worked like it should last week, but this week we were cut short again.

There has to be something causIng this and I have not left my guild, etc, so that cannot be the reason.

@CG_Dan @EA_Jesse @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Conduit23 @CG_CapGaSP

Would SOMEONE please help!?!

996-594-596 (tj5270)
  • @CG_Kozispoon hi, I've also got the raid lockout problem, I've been back in the guild 13 days but still locking me out
    Player name: hobnob
    Guild: prepare
    Ally code: 615-913-459
  • 397-234-934, guild = planetMoraband, says i can receive rewards in 4hrs 20min. Do i attack or wait for the timer to expire....