JP Player Login test Megathread

Replies

• It stopped doing it for me just now after I reset it and changed my payment info
  • I decided to spend all my 130k ally points on bronziums. I actually got a lot more than the hollow tournament promises of locked toons still collecting dust and mouse t u rds in my roster basement. So hours later, I log back in to find that my inbox keeps asking me to "disgard" or "dismiss" every pull I received with an in your face pop up that shows every indication it will get in my face at least as many as the hundreds of times I made the pulls. This sleazy tactic won't work. I am DONE participating in the tournaments. They are completely useless.
  • Im actually kind of upset it stopped, i got so many free shards and gear
  • same issue I'm getting bronzium reward non stop but don't have the choice to not take it. Please don't penalize the innocent ....
  • It has stopped, care to give us an explanation of what happened CG?
  • You guys need to relax, do you think EA is going to ban people because they got hacked. Thats like a ATM company stealing your money because someone stole the ATM..... They will fix it, and all the free rewards will be retracted. Stop being so scared. They wont ban anyone because people actually pay REAL money... That would be a foolish business action.
  • Nightdoc wrote: »
    I would recommend not claiming any of them

Doesn't matter even if you dismiss it you still get the items.
  • Appears to have stopped!
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • At first i was dismissing then I just ignored it but apparently I already got some...

Hope people dont get banned over this...
  • @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera I had dismissed 2, now there 5 still in my box. Accept or what, otherwise it sits there?
  • Cop91 wrote: »
    You guys need to relax, do you think EA is going to ban people because they got hacked. Thats like a ATM company stealing your money because someone stole the ATM..... They will fix it, and all the free rewards will be retracted. Stop being so scared. They wont ban anyone because people actually pay REAL money... That would be a foolish business action.

I'd be sorta grouchy if they did I might have just spent more then is sensible on the game and plan to spend more tomorrow.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera I had dismissed 2, now there 5 still in my box. Accept or what, otherwise it sits there?

Read the thread, rewards are auto accepted you can't refuse them
  • I agree they are completely useless. Your prize for taking part should be the toon, more shards the better you do.

Why does each tournament have a different toon as it would be nice to be able to unlock one, not just be sitting on a handful of shards for each toon.

Also they are run way to often, they should run as frequently as the Emperor.
  • Dude it's a bug, relax. The world isn't out to get you.
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera I had dismissed 2, now there 5 still in my box. Accept or what, otherwise it sits there?

I did read the thread bud. I created one of the threads. I also read Jesses post to NOT accept them so I was asking for clarification. Calm yourself pal.
  • Hello

Today after I logged in and stardet to play I started getting a pop-up banner with the background using asian caracters and the following text "JP player test". After I close the pop up I recive a message in the inbox and it says that I got some training droids and some cash.

IMG_0342.png
    IMG_0343.png

After I click the dismiss button the game crashes and says error 3.0...

Am I the only one? I live in Europe.

I get a pop up like this every 2 minutes...
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera I had dismissed 2, now there 5 still in my box. Accept or what, otherwise it sits there?

I did read the thread bud. I created one of the threads. I also read Jesses post to NOT accept them so I was asking for clarification. Calm yourself pal.

Well if you read the thread you would of answered your own question.

• I've logged out a few times and it kept reappearing. No option about accepting rewards. I'm happy to have EA take the rewards back as they seem pretty minor. I'm sure they'll figure it out and no one will be punished for someone we couldn't control.
  • Sorry all, Thought this was showing items to claim in the inbox and not just a dismiss button. You are ok to just clear your inbox of the messages, no action will be taken against any account.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • I keep getting this pop up in game all in Chinese pictures of Han Solo and crystals
    Every time I refresh it won't stop keeps adding mail with free stuff says it's a login in check
    From JP PLAYER Login Test
    Cap Games Devices
    d1Gifting bonus
  • EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Sorry all, Thought this was showing items to claim in the inbox and not just a dismiss button. You are ok to just clear your inbox of the messages, no action will be taken against any account.

Thank you Jesse appreciate how on top of it you guys are.
  • Baze
    182 posts Member
    Not Chinese btw. JP = Japan

Some kind of JP server promo that went haywire. That's all. Kozispoon said it's ok to clear your inbox. You won't get into trouble for it.
  • Chrisd2017 wrote: »
    Im actually kind of upset it stopped, i got so many free shards and gear
    It didn't "stop". It gave you a popup for every pull you had already made
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

My question was about the stuff sitting there, AKA the 5 inbox messages. Go bother someone else man.
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

My question was about the stuff sitting there, AKA the 5 inbox messages. Go bother someone else man.

Was answering your question.

Someone is a tad uptight
  • It seems that not every iOS got the glitch.
    I'm a iOS user, in Japan, and I didn't get this "Japanese login glitch". But my iOS isn't updated, maybe that's the reason.
  • Hello swgoh community,

I've been following posts here as a guest user for so long, but to be able to post i had to be a member, so i am now. I guess i can link my charcters to my account, so all of you can check i am a legit lvl 85.

With this pop-up fiasco, i got an sms from my bank stating that 3.82usd worth itunes bill is pending my approval (the time this happened was spontaneous to the popups). Of course i didnt make the transaction, unlinked my credit card details from my apple id, called the bank and cancelled my credit card.

EA needs a serious explanation ie. stolen personal information, this is unacceptable, almost to a degree that shows a huge corporation's complacency towards a big gaming community.

• It was a test campaign, *not a hack*. Your account info is safe.
  • I think it is a hack as my game id has changed and I am now level 2 instead of 85. And my Apple ID isn't tied to my ea account now.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Mageduckey wrote: »
    It was a test campaign, *not a hack*. Your account info is safe.
    A test campaign that only affects iOS? Some kind of compensation for K-2?

This discussion has been closed.