Beat Palps event with this team?

Hello all, I need advice on whether this team will be strong enough to get Palps at 7 stars.

Leia 7* Gear 8 Level 81 maxed abilities
Biggs 7* gear 8 level 81 max abilities
SRP 7* gear 8 level 80 Dig in maxed & other 2 at level 7
Wedge 7* gear 8 level 82 max abilities
STH 7* gear 8 level 80 abilities level 7

As for mods, well none have any decent ones so that's to be considered, what are my chances of getting my most wanted toon?

If anyone can give me any help and guidance as to how to run this team I'd greatly appreciate it. This is an awesome community.

Replies

• What a stress for this event ! :smile: I'm sure it will be ok for you with those toons leveled as that. I'm preparing also and have a similar team, except SRP against Lando. Maybe gear up the tanks, especially try to pass STHan to gear 9 and level up to 85, should be possible with credit of GW and next credit heist. Leia may also be a bit squishy at gear 8.
  • You have a good line up but gear is pretty low and you say no decent mods...

When i 7*d last time i had a weaker team than you but had higher gear and mostly all 5* mods

My advise would be do your best to get sths gear up... good luck
  • i think you may need to gear them more. I think i had two people at either gear 10 or 11 and the rest at 8 and barely finished it.
  • I beat it with weaker toons than that with no mods. You'll do fine OP. But maybe put in AA or lando instead of scarif rebel
  • Some guy beat the event with only G7 and one G6 toons. You're fine.
  • Maybe i was thinking about the other palpatine event that said no amount of mods will help you...
  • Thanks for ALL the feedback folks. I can't use Lando or AA as they're both 4* and a long way off of being usable to me.
  • You might well need more gear, nobody beat it with all gear 7 toons and no mods :lol:
  • Use a Wedge lead and you should be fine. You should gear them all more, but that's because of their usefulness elsewhere mostly. It might be worth it to farm some mk5 health mods for a few days to make sure they at least have all mk5.
  • If you look in updates posts, YOu see a team fighting Palp, With TFP and Shoretrooper. Rather scary...

If you do not have something that can remove debuffs, you have no choice but to kill shoretrooper first, Hopefully before he pulls out his special.

TFP will be super quick and hit very HARD if your team is Debuffed.

I am thinking a Luke Lead team might be a good idea, with Tenacity Mods, prevent the debuffs in the first place...

Right now i am rethinking my odds of getting a 7Star palp, if TFP and ShoreTrooper are indeed in play.

• Vice_torn wrote: »
    If you look in updates posts, YOu see a team fighting Palp, With TFP and Shoretrooper. Rather scary...

If you do not have something that can remove debuffs, you have no choice but to kill shoretrooper first, Hopefully before he pulls out his special.

TFP will be super quick and hit very HARD if your team is Debuffed.

I am thinking a Luke Lead team might be a good idea, with Tenacity Mods, prevent the debuffs in the first place...

Right now i am rethinking my odds of getting a 7Star palp, if TFP and ShoreTrooper are indeed in play.

If you look closely though you'll see a timer at the top of that screen indicating that this is an Arena battle simply demonstrating EP's abilities. They don't appear to be part of this challenge.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • I beat it last time easily with
    Ackbar
    Leia
    Luke
    Sthan
    Biggs

Han was g10 but the other were all g8
  • Just place Wedge as lead and you're good to go. Last time round people didn't even have Wiggs available, and still got there with low-level toons.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride