Check out my team!

PyroPuff
43 posts Member
edited January 2016
Currently level 66, been playing since the start and using an Aoe setup. Works alright in pvp, I'm usually ranked between 200-100. However I've never been able to complete a GW! Probably due to the lack of heals but anyways they're all maxed on equips right now but any criticism or questions that would help me make my team better is appreciated.

Team:

7* Sid
6* boba
6* kylo
6* dooku
4* Vader
(Also have 6* tali to sub in for vadar)

Thoughts?

Replies

• G1lly
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    U dont have the 2 most important healers in this game... JC and Luminara! also get daka for her stun and heal.. how did u made it so far without healers?? lol
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Get healers. That"s all
  • GW is all about being able to heal coupled with taking out 1 person at a time with speed

I run
    Lumi 7*, JC 4*, Daka 5*, Geo 5*, Sid 6*
    All level 65
    All either gear 7/8

And complete it every day with no retreats.....

I also am ranked about 50 on my server for Arena with the same team. Granted as time goes on I will need to swap a couple out to increase rank or even hold due to lack of synergy but that will come as I max these toons out as well as max out others

Not sure if this helps
  • Crookid01 wrote: »
    GW is all about being able to heal coupled with taking out 1 person at a time with speed

I run
    All level 65
    All either gear 7/8

I also am ranked about 50 on my server for Arena with the same team. Granted as time goes on I will need to swap a couple out to increase rank or even hold due to lack of synergy but that will come as I max these toons out as well as max out others

Not sure if this helps

I would replace JC with phasma and put her as leader
  • G1lly wrote: »
    Crookid01 wrote: »
    GW is all about being able to heal coupled with taking out 1 person at a time with speed

I run
    All level 65
    All either gear 7/8

Not sure if this helps

I would replace JC with phasma and put her as leader

Don't have Phasma....and as I needed some help in my light battles chose to focus on Dascha Shards from GW Shipments as I already have her at 4 stars gear 5.

The extra assists from Phasma are very appealing and always annoy me when I'm facing a Phasma lead team