Please define "Limited Time" for Baze in Shard Shop

I'd prefer not to be "treated poorly" AGAIN, in yet another different situation by EA.

Why not just keep him in there permanently? Why not have a LS and DS character in there? Please please please at least communicate the true intention behind this limited time.

One of the biggest complaints on these forums is a lack of good communication. Please get ahead of this one. Thank you!

Replies

• 38ofYounglings
    55 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I concur, a diffinitive date for the expiration of Baze's availability in the shard shop would be helpful, please!
  • +1. Great idea. A rotation of characters that are rare would be great
  • Yes please!
  • I would have got him already if there was a timeline. But they could pull it tomorrow so can't risk it
  • Yeah, +1 for this - I don't think a weeks notice is too much to ask is it?
  • warmonkey wrote: »
    I would have got him already if there was a timeline. But they could pull it tomorrow so can't risk it
    This, just hoarding enough currency for at least 6*. Doesnt make much sense to have him with less.
  • Sure would be nice if we can get a response to this. Bueller, Bueller, Bueller... :wink:

@CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_RyDiggs
    @CG_Dan
    @EA_Jesse
  • Yes, I'd hate to get part-way through the farm and then realize I can't finish him.
  • The time line as I understand it , is as follows...

Baze will be available in shard shop up until you only require 5 more shards, this is the moment he will be pulled.
  • KeyMan64x wrote: »
    Sure would be nice if we can get a response to this. Bueller, Bueller, Bueller... :wink:

@CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_JohnSalera
    @CG_RyDiggs
    @CG_Dan
    @EA_Jesse

Tagging the CG team is the one surefire way not to get a response. We've been trying it for a week now on the other big issue they haven't commented on.

• Yup, whenever I tag them, it seems to be a sure fire way NOT to get a response...but I have seen it work for other people strangely enough. Maybe a coincidence that they just happened upon the thread and replied though.

That said, the official forums where Devs are more likely to reply on seems to be Reddit. I should have asked the question over there. Maybe we could have had a response by now. I'll post over there tonight maybe.
  • Can someone do the math and let us know how much shard shop currency is needed to (a) unlock him, (b) 5 star, 6 star and 7 star him?

Thank would be awesome
  • Seriously?
    1k for 5 shards
    330 shards for 7*
    50 shards to unlock

Calculate or ask google
  • We received lots of information yesterday as to the schedule of other things which was VERY HELPFUL! I applaud the improved communication effort of yesterday. However, information on this topic seems to have fallen through the cracks.
  • I was just thinking about this. Imo he works as year2's shard shop toon. Keeping him there permanently would be ok in my book. I still want to get grevious 7*d but its cool seeing both.
  • Hammurabi wrote: »
    Can someone do the math and let us know how much shard shop currency is needed to (a) unlock him, (b) 5 star, 6 star and 7 star him?

Thank would be awesome

Unlock - 10,000 SHardShop tokens
    4* - 16,000
    5* - 29,000
    6*- 46,000
    7* - 66,000
  • +1
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    4* baze is viable in arena, hes a tank, tanks dont require stars to be good... So get him while u can

As to "limited" time: i guess they made a bet to see how many crystals they can make from people refreshing shardshop
  • warmonkey wrote: »
    I would have got him already if there was a timeline. But they could pull it tomorrow so can't risk it

Nothing is stopping you from using crystals to refresh shard shop.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    warmonkey wrote: »

Except for common sense? ;)

• What if they rotated Rogue One toons in shard shoop? I think that would be cool

What does that have to do with common sense? Either you are patient or you are not...

Post made it sound like he had the currency saved up but was afraid he would buy shards waite for reset and have him pulled out before he got a chance to buy all the shards.

If that is the case I would say "wasting" 50 shards to unlock Baze is more than worth it. your "common Sense" really makes no sense
  • The time line as I understand it , is as follows...

Baze will be available in shard shop up until you only require 5 more shards, this is the moment he will be pulled.

Thats why l dont even farm him, if l should have now that "limited time" was around 3 weeks l should had farmed him