Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 1 spot.

We complete Rancor T7 3 times a week and Tank T6 once a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

If you are interested, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Cloud City Smugglers (49/50) is great guild with a core group of loyal members who have been playing together since the start. We are looking for members who are level 81+ with at least 3 squads of rank 7 and gear8+ characters.

Tank Takedown Raid Details
    Currently we are running normal raids while preparing for Heroic. Squads which can do 2% damage per phase are recommended. Leaders will help those who ask on how to form squads and use strategies which can accomplish the goal above.

Heroic Rancor Raid Details
    Raids occur about every other day, when coins are available. Zero damage attacks begin at Noon EST. Free for all attacks begin after 9:30pm EST. (Zero damage attacks give everyone 9.5 hours to get credit for the raid).

We do use the "Line" APP to assist each other with strategies. However "Line" is not required.

Ally or PM me if interested.
    Game ID = 683-138-175.
    Line ID = Foe-hammer

Thanks!
    Foehammer
  • We're a small guild (14 players- all active, various levels) looking for a guild merge.
    U.K. based
    We currently run T6 and normal ATT
    My ally code is 176-748-818
    Please post if interested
  • Jedi Masters
    We are looking for strong US players! We only have one spot available. Must be level 85 in have a squad power of at least 40K.

We beat the rancor T7 3 to 4 times a week! We register with the rancor 0 points for the first 24 hours. This helps build a stronger Guild. Raid start at 7:30 central time zone.

Tank raid normal.
    We are taking a week to take down the tank raid and getting fast each time.

Send me a private message if you're interested!
    US guild central time zone
    Jedi Masters
    871 379 528
  • 45/50 U.S. Central time zone

Very casual laid back bunch of guys that use discord as main way of communication.
    Mostly level 80+
    Need atleast 1 super team for aat raid. Plan to start heroic Jan 1st
    All we ask is for 600/600 on energy and help with guild activities that reset at 6:30 central us time
    We are completing 3 heroic raids a week
    Also doing tank raid
    Ally code is 752-957-179 if you send invite please don't be in a guild so i can send you an invite asap
    Central time zone guild
    message on here for questions
  • We are "Sabre de luz Brasil" a Brazilian guild with members from many countries. We are on T7 raid now and looking for new active members from anywhere in the world! Also, we are doing the AAT raid normal lvl, moving to heroic soon!
    There is no level requirements! We just ask to achieve 600 guild coins daily and respect the raid rules!
    We organize in a way so everyone gets the raid prizes! If u are interested reply this post with ally code so we can invite u!
  • Kwikness
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Casual guild looking for people with at least one team of 6* heroes willing to participate in raids daily. We are currently running 6* rancor raids weekly and working on 6* tank but we need more participants. If you are interested in joining send me a direct message.
  • Guild - VISCIOUS
    Aussie/USA guild alternate rancor start, one hit only so everyone gets rewards. Looking for level 85 players to push into heroic AAT raid. Currently do normal in 6 days or so. Plenty of experienced players to discuss squads with. Add me on 623-122-695 if interested. Will be getting line app soon but not compulsory.
  • Shard Awakens needs YOU!
    Hey everyone,
    we are a T7 EU guild looking for active members. We are a quite relaxed guild, with only a few rules to follow. A few people left our guild in order to join Heroic AAT guilds, which is why we are recruiting new blood!
    WHAT WE OFFER:
    - nice guild members
    - usually 3 T7 rancors /week with 1 day registration (0 Damage), usually starting at 11 GMT.
    - AAT normal in about 4-5 days, preparing for Heroic AAT
    - chat on discord with strategies, team comps etc.
    WHAT WE EXPECT:
    - Around Lvl 80, at least one 7* toon
    - 600/600 daily energy contribution
    - be nice and kind
    - participation in raids
    Please send me a PM and add ally code 343-191-699 if interested. Happy to hear from you!
  • Greggaeman
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    We are a french team accepting everybody (french or not) after level 70, we are not able to do heroic AAT but one day we will ! In this way we are looking for motivated players

-guild name : TEHS

-time zone : Paris (game reset at 00h00)

- Guild reset hour : 6 h 30 pm (18 h 30) paris timezone
    - rules : min level 80, try to spend your 600 energy every day to contribute, participation in raid

-third party chat apps : telegram (if you don't want it is ok^^)

-which tier of The Pit raid we are currently raiding : 6* and same for AAT

Send me a mp if you want an invite :)

Have fun and may the force be with you !

Post edited by Greggaeman on
  • Efty
    64 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Guild name: Madmen
    Member count: 34
    Time zone: mainly EST but have non US members and are open
    General rules: Members are expected to play daily and contribute to all guild activities. We have removed members for not "pulling their weight". Mainly we aim to have fun and have built a group in the Line app to communicate with each other. Members must be respectful of each other.
    Raids: We have just started to fully focus on the heroic tier of the pit raid. Normal for AAT.
    Other info: strong preference for players min lv 80 and 2 squads of 7* heroes. Our guild spans those with 2 7* squads to over 30. We work together to help each other with strategy and squad development.

Please PM me if interested.
    Post edited by Efty on
  • Outcast Evolution

Guild Leader: Catharsis (515-275-534)

Guild Officer: Anathien (852-756-318)
    line id: anathien

Guild Officer: J24kilates (456-411-789)

Time Zone: Europe - Turkey (GMT + 3)

Raid Start time 7pm (GMT) / 1pm (CST)

https://www.facebook.com/outcast.swgoh/

We are doing heroic rancor.. We are doing normal AAT..

We are recruiting for HEROIC AAT

Requirements are; Level 84+ , Having at least 4 full teams inc. droid and rebel teams.

Please contact us from here, line or add us in-game if you wanna join..
  • UK Timezone Guild (GMT-0)
    Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 6.30pm UK (2.5 hours registration, Score Zero, then P1 opens 9pm UK); and normal AAT raid in around 5 days, working towards heroic.
    Chat is in-game only.
    2 New Slots Available
    Friendly very active guild with 48/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members levels 80+. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic Rancor which we complete in around 30 minutes, and normal AAT at the moment. We have introduced a registration period in Rancor so that people have longer to get on the leader-board for a prize in case they miss the main raid. P1 free for all if you don't have 7* Raid Han and P2 onwards Free for All for everyone with him. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 82 to 85 today.
    Add me as an ally 348-913-933 (Xio) and PM me please.

Xio
  • Outcast Revolution - little brother of Outcast Evolution Click Here

Guild Leader: Barry (419-286-755)

line id: darth_barris

Guild Officer: Cigarette Smoking Man (153-567-613)

Guild Officer: Jatha (921-978-627)

Time Zone: EST

Raid Start Time 2pm (EST) / 7pm (GMT)

We are promoting players from here to Outcast Evolution when their teams become ready for heroic..

Our members are powerful enough to finish heroic rancor.

We are looking to fill our ranks with normal AAT ready members, we are open for merge (absorption).

Please contact us from here, line or add us in-game if you wanna join..

• We're running T6 pit and normal tank. Currently at 50/50 but have a lot of inactives. Looking to do some serious clean up and can make room for your group. What are your player levels? We are looking to push on to heroic pit battles. Almost there now, just need more active participants.
  • We're a small guild (14 players- all active, various levels) looking for a guild merge.
    U.K. based
    We currently run T6 and normal ATT
    My ally code is 176-748-818
    Please post if interested

We're running T6 pit and normal tank. Currently at 50/50 but have a lot of inactives. Looking to do some serious clean up and can make room for your group. What are your player levels? We are looking to push on to heroic pit battles. Almost there now, just need more active participants.
  • Looking for last couple of members for Outer Rim Job.
    We run heroic Rancor 3x week, usually raid in afternoon/evenings EST.
    Currently working on normal tank, but we are working hard towards heroic tank with our sister guild New Resistance (who are running heroic tank). Looking for dedicated players willing to build up for heroic tank with us. Guild reset is 6:30p EST. Can PM me here or in LINE under welbymd, thanks.
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • US Central time zone Tier 7 Guild 44/50
    Very casual laid back bunch of guys that use discord as main way of communication and are looking to always progress!
    Lvl 80s with 10 Gear 9 characters and higher
    Need atleast 1 super team for aat raid.
    All we ask is for 600/600 on energy and help with guild activities that reset at 6:30 central us time
    We are completing 3 heroic raids a week and aat
    Ally code is 752-957-179 if you send invite please don't be in a guild so i can send you an invite asap
    Central time zone guild
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Eclipse Reborn looking for new members. We want someone level 84 or 85 with at least 4-5 tank teams, with one or two well geared, modded, etc. We use donations as a test for whether you're a team player, so if you raid more often than you donate gear we're probably not going to want you. Our best applicants have donated at least twice as often as they raid. We like deep rosters, and we like your best characters to be well geared and modded, and we're hesitant if your arena rank seems to be a lot worse than where someone with your roster ought to be.

We're still doing normal tank raids, but we're hoping to move to heroic as soon as we can. We're taking more than a week on the normal tank raid on the old version of it. We're almost to phase 4 on our current tank raid, so we'll try the new version of the tank raid within a couple days.

Our guild expects active players, but there isn't a lot of pressure. We don't hold anyone to particular expectations outside of doing at least one attack on the tank raid each phase (but we encourage people to use all their teams every day). We do impose certain limits in rancor raids to try to fit more people in.

We don't hold people to contribution requirements or rancor raid participation (we finish it too fast already). We do expect people to check chat, even if you don't want to participate much.

We do 3-4 rancor raids a week, starting them up at 8pm EST as soon as we have the tickets to start a new heroic. We're thinking about doing one a week a couple hours later to accommodate some west coast members, but we haven't implemented that yet. We beat the rancor raid in a few hours each time, with great effort to waste as much damage as we can, but we find ways to do a lot of damage wasting so people can go to town and see how far in they can get. Our top player did 3.2 million damage last night in the heroic rancor raid, and we have ways to allow for that if you like to do a long solo without damage caps. We're eliminating people one by one if they don't consistently raid in the tank raid to find new people (maybe you) who will help us get to heroic more quickly.

Most of us are in the U.S., spread across it. The guild leader is EST, and the guild activity payout and reset is 6:30 pm EST.

Send me a PM in the forum with your ally code if you're interested and want to communicate, and I'll check out your roster and see if you're the kind of player we're interested in. Or you can just apply to Eclipse Reborn within the game, and I can see your roster that way.
  • "The Awakened Heros" have a few spots open for some new Heros!

We are a mixture of North American, South American and European members. We are both f2p, some p2p.
    Guild refresh is at 4:30 EST.
    We run back to back heroic rancor raids. We are finishing normal Tank in about 2-3 weeks and will discuss heroic soon! We are looking for a few more very active players to add to an already quality guild!
    We would prefer lvl 80+ with a couple 7* squads at least and expect members to play daily and do their best to reach their 600 coins daily.
    We are very active and chat on discord app for better communication and compare strategies. We like to be very organized!
    We also have a good time with low drama, but want to progress quickly in the raids and get new gear!
    If you are that kind of hero send me a message or give me an ally invite!! 3 spots available.
    Xlplin at ally code 977-565-338
    "There has been an Awakening, can you feel it?"
  • BOT
    55 posts Member
    Causing a Zuckuss is currently looking for member to join. It's a brand new guild but has a strong core once we get built up we will be completing T7 rancor with the hops of eventually taking down the tank. PM me if you are interested

Also looking for a couple elite players to help out being an officer and with recruiting
  • Hello all this is Sparda from RxGuild we are a big guild have have 50 players currently, but a few are not playing daily. So we are looking for a few people to fill in the gaps.We currently do the T6 Rancor in 2 days and are getting close to being able to do T7. We do not care if you are F2P as long as your daily player and spend near 600 energy per day. Send an ally requests to 886-619-492 for a guild invite. Thank you and have a great day.
  • The Schwartz Strikes Back is looking for a few members. We are affiliated with 2 heroic guilds “A New Schwartz” and “A phantom Schwartz”. We are looking for members as we have had members move to our heroic tank guilds.

What we are looking for:
    We are looking to grow our members to eventually compete at the heroic tank level in the near future. We are currently looking for members with at least 1 7* character to participate in the rancor raids as we can defeat the rancor within a few hours.

We use the chat app slack to communicate even though it is not required it is strongly recommended as we have players from around the world and we share and discuss information about the game.

“The Schwartz Strikes Back”
    Guild reset times is 7:30 Eastern Standard Time
    24hr zero damage runs for rancor to ensure everyone get Han shards
    Tank raid is FFA
    Leader: Coldth ally code 155-952-835
  • Very casual laid back bunch of guys that use discord as main way of communication and are looking to always progress!
    Lvl 80s with 10 Gear 9 7* characters and higher
    Need atleast 1 super team for aat raid.
    We are completing 3 heroic raids a week
    about 2-3 aat a week
    Central time zone guild
  • Venom of Vitiate is a top T7 Pit Raid guild doing T6 Tank Raids at the moment and we have a few openings to get us back to 50. We are looking to move to T7 Tank Raids within a few weeks so we are very close.
    We consist of players from around the world, though 2/3 are based in North America.
    This is a very active and friendly guild. Requirements are you must be active (600 coins per day, focus on daily activities) and level 80+ with at least 10 7-star characters. Since we are close to T7 tank raids, we preferably are looking for players with 20+ 7-star characters but we will consider each player inquiry. Here are some basics about the guild:
    -Each member typically earns around 200-500 guild coins/day in addition to raid rewards
    -We do about 3-4 T7 pit raids per week
    -The team donates a lot of gear toward each other (we request that members try to donate at least 2 gear pieces per day; most do a lot more). We love to fulfill every gear request!
    -Players from around the world means that there is always someone around to chat with and it's fun to see coins roll in around the clock
    -We use Discord in addition to in-game chat. This has been a great way to share strategies, game tips, and for members to give inputs on how to continuously make the guild even better. These tips have been helpful for every player to make each part of the game easier and achieve higher arena rankings.
    -This is an English speaking guild.
    The guild is invite only. If you are interested in joining the fun, please PM me or send an ally request.
    Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
  • Rise of the Fallen is looking for a few more members to join our brotherhood. 42/50.

We have just nocked out 50% of the heroic raid with one arm tied around our backs. ;)

Looking for members who will produce 600 energy an has atleast one 7 star toon. We have plenty of "top end" players. We are really looking for players between 1 and 20 7 star toons that want to grow.

You be loyal to the brotherhood and we will be fiercely loyal to you!

PM me if interested
  • YoungJedi wrote: »
    Looking for last couple of members for Outer Rim Job.
    We run heroic Rancor 3x week, usually raid in afternoon/evenings EST.
    Currently working on normal tank, but we are working hard towards heroic tank with our sister guild New Resistance (who are running heroic tank). Looking for dedicated players willing to build up for heroic tank with us. Guild reset is 6:30p EST. Can PM me here or in LINE under welbymd, thanks.

We are now clearing heroic tank with our sister guild New Resistance! Looking for active players to add to Outer Rim Job, our progression guild building to heroic tank. As we plan for both guilds to be clearing heroic tank in a few weeks, we want players at or close to 85 who will build up at least two G10/11 teams.
    Guild: OuterRimJob
    Ally code: 339-952-973
  • We are Romanian time based guild (GMT+2) with members from all over the world (mainly from europe).We currently have 47/50 members so 3 spots are free.

Rancor raid starts at 21:00 (GMT+2).

About Rancor raid, we do heroic tier (T7) 3 to 4 times/week. The only rules are to attack only once in the first 24h with max 1.87M dmg ( full p1) and if you start in p4 hit for min dmg to allow that all players get a reward. After that 24h period it's "zerg time" (FFA) and you can send all you got. We will talk more about rules on line.

About AAT raid, we are currently doing normal tier in 1day. For heroic we need to make some strategies to beat it in future.
    We use LINE app chat rooms, because the ingame chat isn´t reliable.

The minimum requirements for joining us are:
    • LINE - We use it for important messages, guild chat, strategy and raid discussion
    • Spend at least 600 energy/day
    • Level 80 - with at least 10 7* characters
    • Respect all members of the guild and the raid rules.

What we have to offer:
    • Friendly and mature environment.
    • Good organization and communication.
    • Opportunity to develop your roster if you stay with us for the long run.
    • Sharing of game information and experiences.

If you are interested in joining us please post here or send a PM to me or using LINE app to talk with leader,officers (LINE id = djbrain77, igor-dude) and we'll get back to you.
    Thanks!
  • Hello all this is Sparda from RxGuild we are a big guild have have 50 players currently, but a few are not playing daily. So we are looking for a few people to fill in the gaps.We currently do the T6 Rancor in 2 days and are getting close to being able to do T7. We do not care if you are F2P as long as your daily player and spend near 600 energy per day. Send an ally requests to 886-619-492 for a guild invite. Thank you and have a great day.
  • Ambitionierte deutschsprachige F2P-Gilde sucht aktive Mitglieder

Wir sind ein lustiger Haufen aus allen Altersschichten und suchen aktive Spieler für unsere Gilde. Bei uns gilt: Wir wollen etwas erreichen, aber der Spaß steht im Vordergrund. Niemand ist gezwungen sein Privatleben vollständig nach dem Spiel zu richten – ebenso kann man bei uns locker mithalten ohne Geld für das Spiel auszugeben. Aktuell arbeiten wir auf den Tank Raid (heldenhaft) hin.

Was dich erwartet:
    - Drei Rancor-Raids (heldenhaft) pro Woche (aktuell Montag und Donnerstag je 19:00 Uhr und Samstag, 20:00 Uhr)
    - Tank Raid (normal) so oft es die Münzen erlauben
    - Gegenseitige Hilfe und Unterstützung
    - Rege Gildenspenden

Was wir von dir erwarten
    - Der LINE-Messenger (App) ist bei uns Pflicht! Du musst dich nicht aktiv an Chats beteiligen, wenn du nicht magst, aber um Ankündigungen und Absprachen zuverlässig in der Gilde zu verteilen, haben wir uns für dieses Kommunikationsmittel entschieden. Zumindest Mitlesen ist also Pflicht!
    - Rege Beteiligung an Raid-Tickets (wenn möglich 600 pro Tag)
    - Ausrichtung deiner persönlichen Aktivitäten im Spiel nach den Gildenaktivitäten
    - Beteiligung an den Raids selbst.
    - Dabei gilt; Wenn jemand mal ein, zwei, drei Tage nicht spielen kann, dann ist das eben so – niemandem wird daraus ein Strick gedreht. Aber grundsätzlich kommen wir nur voran, wenn wir alle an einem Strang ziehen.

Wenn du Interesse hast, melde dich bitte einfach bei mir.