K2SO on arena

I've put my K2SO (8.2K) on my arena squad today, replacing RG (8.0K). He taunts when he assists wiggs on the beggining, which is a good point and daze some counters as Aayla. RG stun and taunts on necessity. The damage of K2 is huge (comparing to RG). Which do you guys think that must stay with the **** spot? I'm really confused now.

(please do not start the IOS x Android discussion, we have a place for that)

Replies

• I've put my K2SO (8.2K) on my arena squad today, replacing RG (8.0K). He taunts when he assists wiggs on the beggining, which is a good point and daze some counters as Aayla. RG stun and taunts on necessity. The damage of K2 is huge (comparing to RG). Which do you guys think that must stay with the **** spot? I'm really confused now.

(please do not start the IOS x Android discussion, we have a place for that)

Ti-tu-lar spot i don't know what's wrong with that word
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Stun on basic >>> Daze on special. My Wiggdo combo does all the damage I need. Only real advantage is that under a Wedge lead, he'd get the healing, whereas RG doesn't. But I personally don't run Wedge lead, so meh.

But probably the guy who should get the boobular spot is Shoretrooper.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    IDK, Offense down for 2 turns on basic, 50-100% counter chance, rebel speed gains and potential taunt uptime. Mine is about 1 day from G10 but I'm lacking the mark 3 mats to test him fully atm. I'll use him for a while as I don't have a worthwhile RG, mainly using him to boost my droid roster.