Do or do not?

I've been making a lot of effort to promote K2SO to my main squad, so today he was ready, replacing Royal guard. I got very surprised with his bad perfomance, i was expecting more. So, what shall I do? Replace him by RG or wait more time? (the 4 others components are Rebels)

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    That is because it he event he was hitting for 2x the damage of his level 1 abilities 50% higher for level 8 abilities.
  • scuba wrote: »
    That is because it he event he was hitting for 2x the damage of his level 1 abilities 50% higher for level 8 abilities.

I saw that, but for a defensive squad for the tournament would he be better (to protect wiggs)?
  • scuba wrote: »

I saw that, but for a defensive squad for the tournament would he be better (to protect wiggs)?

Might make you more of a target tbh. If I seen a k2 squad I'd prolly attack it just to see what he does.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Depends how you're trying to use him. Gear, party composition, Mods etc.
  • His moods are focused on tenacity and potency (I don't know if these types are right for him) to avoid stunning and inflict daze. The squad is: Wedge, Biggs, STH, Leia and K2SO/RG.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Switch out biggs or leia for old ben with speed and potency. Post results. I wanna say switch out STH, but hte TM gains are critical, but spliting the aggro between the two tanks is counter productive.

Just mix it up... try AA lead, Old ben, K2. Wiggs.

Or just mix it up however you want. I feel old ben might be critical here though.
  • Olga wrote: »
    Switch out biggs or leia for old ben with speed and potency. Post results.
    Olga wrote: »
    Switch out biggs or leia for old ben with speed and potency. Post results.

Not Biggs, that would ruin wedge.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    AA gives masive rebel speed gains, especially with speed mods, plus TG.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    You know what, now I'm even thinking about yoda buffs.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Yoda, Old ben, K2. AA for for clear and TG.... Lando?
  • Do or do not. There's no try.
  • I will try to finish farming Anakin, and replace Leia by him. Thank you all for the tips!