Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Nanobots is a friendly and causal guild. We do t5 raids as we can but with a more active base we will do more! The most active members will be promoted as the management sees fit!

We mostly use the chat function but will modify that as members desire.

The leadership is mostly in GMT-5 and we have English, some French and some Spanish literacy although English is the preference.

We are non competitive and just want to have fun. There are no requirements except to be respectful and help other members as you can (eg use chat function, check exchange, no bad mouthing). You will get kicked out for being disrespectful to other guilds or members.
    If you're interested pm me here or add 525-978-856 !
  • YELLOWxMANTIS
    136 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    our guild is currently full
    Post edited by YELLOWxMANTIS on
  • Very casual laid back bunch of guys that use discord as main way of communication and are looking to always progress!
    Lvl 80+ with 10 Gear 9 7* characters and higher
    Need atleast 1 good team for aat raid.
    All we ask is for 600/600 on energy and help with guild activities that reset at 6:30 central us time
    We are completing 3 heroic raids a week and 2 AAT
    message on here lvl, ally code and characters at star lvl and ill send invite
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    swgoh_pvp_elite_recruitment.png

Hi there, heroes, heroines and victims of a mild but sincere gaming addiction! We are:
    PVP ELITE

We're looking for a few members to strengthen our ranks. We are one of the oldest guilds in the game, proud fighters against rancors, tanks and sometimes ourselves! We are an active top 200 guild, most of our members are level 85, and English is our guild language. Many of us are from Brazil, the US and Europe. We also have some Aussies and/or Kiwis, it's hard to tell the difference from the outside :p We have some from Africa. We even have two women, and mum, if you read this I'm really not enslaved and may leave anytime, I just wear the dress.
    Right. Umm. Oh yeah. We started the guild at the moment guilds became available, a long long time ago. From the very first moments, our goal has been to work together to achieve victories and good rewards in all aspects of the game, and we love PVP - I bet you didn't see that coming. Are we truly elite? Join our ranks and find out! I can tell you this: when I joined, I was averaging top 200, in a month I went to top 50/20 with less effort than it took me to hold rank 180. And I'm mostly F2P.
    We do The Pit - Heroic three times a week. We did the old unnerfed T6 Tank Takedown in about 5 days. We regularly are top 200 on the Leaderboard, which serves to show you We Are Serious (and a smart player sees good opportunity for rewards here...) We are almost ready for AAT Heroic, and with your help, we might just have enough strength!
    What are we looking for in our members?
    • You do 600/600 daily, but if you cannot make that on occasion, just inform our leader Fernando. We are elite but not entirely stoopid and we also have real life stuff to take care of. At least, we know we should ;)
    • You are top 50 in your Arena, or you are level 80+ and interested in becoming top 50 (or better).
    • You participate in our Tank Raids because you understand that taking down the AAT sooner rather than later gives a cumulative rise in rewards over time.
    • You use the free chat app LINE, because we do. Or you don't use it now, but got no objections to start with it. You don't really have to chat, but we all know that the game chat is from Episode 2 and we really need you to be in Episode 4 or 5. LINE does that.
    We have a few simple rules regarding raids:
    • The Pit: the first 24 hours are used to register yourself, if you choose. We call that False Start. We do this by doing 0 damage and we'll tell you how, if you don't already know. This way, everyone can get rewards, even if you're asleep when the raid becomes Free For All (FFA)
    • The Pit FFA (after 24 hours False Start): if you can solo P1 or more phases, you must wait to register your damage until that phase is cleared by normal means. We'll explain you how to do this if you're unsure.
    • We use 3 different start times for The Pit:
    • The Tank Takedown: the only rule we have right now, is to not let your attacks go to waste. Even doing 3k damage on auto is better than 0. When doing Heroic, we'll use planned attacks, that's why having LINE is important.
    Our guild times:
    • guild/activities reset: 09:30 pm (or 21:30) in GMT
    • raid character refresh (for T6 Tank Takedown): 03:00 am in GMT
    How to join:
    • send a LINE message to our leader Fernando. His LINE id is: 12353111637
    swgoh_pvp_elite_recruitment.png
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on

• The Immortal 50 is currently recruiting new members! We are a UK based guild with members from all over the world. We enjoy a competitive but cooperative guild enviroment. We encourage one another to build squads/gear while also debating on current squad configurations. We encourage our members to ask questions and keep a very "chilled" enviroment.

We enjoy a mix of f2p and p2p members within our guild, We are more than happy to help you get to your best potential within the game. The most important aspect for our members is that you enjoy the game.

We currently are filling some inactive spots. raid based on what our members require. While we all enjoy T7, and are looking at trying heroic tank.

Feel free to contact for an invite:
    Eddy: 944-514-285
    mk3spooner: 215-714-148
    Ben Obi One: 519-844-627
  • We are "Sabre de luz Brasil" a Brazilian guild with members from many countries. We are on T7 raid now and looking for new active members from anywhere in the world! Also, we are doing the AAT raid normal lvl, moving to heroic soon!
    There is no level requirements! We just ask to achieve 600 guild coins daily and respect the raid rules!
    We organize in a way so everyone gets the raid prizes! If u are interested reply this post with ally code so we can invite u!
  • Kanyeworst
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Guild: Please Wash Your Hans
    Raids: Rancor 3-4x per weeks (12hr registration, FFA finish in < 30 min)
    Reg AAT raid (optional 12hr registration, FFA finish < 18 hrs )
    Heroic AAT (made it to p3 and < 4 weeks away from coordinated finish)
    Us: Fun, friendly, helpful (we regularly really run in guild donation contests for gift cards), English speaking, chatty (we req Line app)
    #s: 45 of 50, looking for 5 solid players to help us conquer heroic AAT

Requirements:
    1. Level 84+
    2. 600 daily guild coins
    3. 10+ 7* characters @ GL10 (AAT roster 2/4 or more Jedis, Rebels, Droids, Jawas)
    4. Must have Line app
    5. Be able to communicate and follow guild rules (they're simple and straightforward)
    6. Be able to raid at 9:00pm EST (6:00pm PST) for heroic AAT

Players please add me (Kanyeworst) in game (339-696-623), message me here through forums or add me in Line app (swgohkanyeworst)
    Post edited by Kanyeworst on
  • Got a couple of spaces for THE IMMORTAL 50
    Looking for people with 7*s and active daily.
    Add me as an ally, don't be in a guild and I'll invite you in right now.
    Eddy 944-514-285
  • Eddy5767 wrote: »
    Got a couple of spaces for THE IMMORTAL 50
    Looking for people with 7*s and active daily.
    Add me as an ally, don't be in a guild and I'll invite you in right now.
    Eddy 944-514-285

Just sent you an Ally invite Eddy.
  • Looking for a merger.

Our guild is currently doing T6 pit and AAT. Right now we're at 50/50 members but looking to purge about 20-25 inactives and get moving on heroic pit raids...very close already. It would probably only take a few active members to move onto heroic pit raids. Here's what we're looking for:

--All player types are welcome, laid back fun group, no current chat requirements
    --Level 80 and above is a definite plus but if you have a decent roster and are making progress we can work around that.
    --Not looking to carry you, we want all our members to contribute to daily guild challenges and get that 600. That being said, shtuff happens and we get it, just communicate with us. Main point: BE ACTIVE
    --Always participate in raids
    --Looking for members that are going to stick around, learn, grow as a group
    --This is a game, have fun

PM me if you want in, tell me a little bit about yourself and we'll get you added. We'll take single members or if you have a guild with 25 or less active members that would like to merge and start doing some serious damage we'll get it done! Look forward to hearing from you!
  • Hello all this is Sparda from RxGuild we are a big guild have have 50 players currently, but a few are not playing daily. So we are looking for a few people to fill in the gaps.We currently do the T6 Rancor in 2 days and are getting close to being able to do T7. We do not care if you are F2P as long as your daily player and spend near 600 energy per day. Send an ally requests to 886-619-492 for a guild invite. Thank you and have a great day.

• Critical Chance is an established guild dedicated to a team mentality with room for one player. Guild reset is at 6:30 pm est and Raid times are 3pm est on weekends and 8pm est on weekdays. Strong rosters/ Active line chat/ 600 Daily are required. If you are an active player who is invested in the game please contact recruiting officer BigHertz through line. line id bighertz
  • Venom of Vitiate guild still has an opening! This is a very active and friendly guild. Requirements are you must be active (600 coins per day, focus on daily activities) and level 80+ with at least 20 7-star characters and 10 gear 10 characters. Here are some basics about the guild:

-Each member typically earns around 200-500 guild coins/day in addition to raid rewards
    -We do about 3-4 T7 pit raids per week
    -We currently do T6 Tank raids but are getting ready for the T7 AAT raids very soon. We are already organizing and you can help us get there more quickly!
    -The team donates a lot of gear toward each other (we request that members try to donate at least 2 gear pieces per day; most do a lot more). We take pride in filling each gear request!
    -Players from around the world means that there is always someone around to chat with and it's fun to see coins roll in around the clock
    -We use Discord in addition to in-game chat. This has been a great way to share strategies, game tips, and for members to give inputs on how to continuously make the guild even better. These tips have been helpful for every player to make each part of the game easier and achieve higher arena rankings.
    -This is an English speaking guild.

The guild is invite only. If you are interested in joining the fun, please PM me.

Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
  • Guild: Visionaries
    GMT (though it doesn't really matter)
    No real rules, just take part and have fun. Relax, its a game

Currently fighting level 5 raids though we are doing them in about 4 days now. A few level 80+ players, looking to boost our numbers
  • "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 2 spots.

We complete Rancor T7 and Tank T6 3 times a week, and we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

Minimal daily requirements and super casual environment. If you don't enjoy lots of movie quotes this isn't the Guild for you.

If you are interested, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Hello all this is Sparda from RxGuild we are a big guild have have 50 players currently, but a few are not playing daily. So we are looking for a few people to fill in the gaps.We currently do the T6 Rancor in 2 days and are getting close to being able to do T7. We do not care if you are F2P as long as your daily player and spend near 600 energy per day. Send an ally requests to 886-619-492 for a guild invite. Thank you and have a great day.
  • Hola a todos, nosotros somo Legión, nos vendrían bien más jugadores para acercarnos al objetivo de hacer el asalto AAT heroico. Desde hace bastante estamos haciendo el asalto del rancor heroico.

Somos un gremio relajado y amigable con un grupo de whatsapp super activo y muy dispuesto a ayudar en lo que se pueda. Nos donamos mucho equipamiento entre nosotros, la idea es ayudarnos a ser mejores entre todos. Nuestro horario es GMT-3 pero van a encontrar gente en cualquier horario.

Agreguen a nuestro líder kyo y entren! 341-122-448

PS: If you're an english speaker you're welcome as well, a few of us are bilingual and we'll gladly write in english.
  • Have 2 more spots to fill n our guild. Semi Casual guild PM me for details. Heroic Pit, Normal Tank ( for now)
  • Guild: Please Wash Your Hans
    Raids: Rancor 3-4x per weeks (12hr registration, FFA finish in < 30 min)
    Reg AAT raid (optional 12hr registration, FFA finish < 12hr)
    Heroic AAT (made it to p3 and < 4 weeks away from coordinated finish)
    Us: Fun, friendly, helpful (we regularly really run in guild donation contests for gift cards), English speaking, chatty (we req Line app)
    #s: 40 of 50, looking for 5 solid players to help us conquer heroic AAT

Requirements:
    1. Level 84+
    2. 600 daily guild coins
    3. 10+ 7* characters @ GL10 (AAT roster 2/4 or more Jedis, Rebels, Droids, Jawas)
    4. Must have Line app
    5. Be able to communicate and follow guild rules (they're simple and straightforward)
    6. Be able to raid at 9:00pm EST (6:00pm PST) for heroic AAT

Players please add me (Kanyeworst) in game (339-696-623), message me here through forums or add me in Line app (swgohkanyeworst)
  • Critical Chance is an established guild dedicated to a team mentality with room for one player. Guild reset is at 6:30 pm est and Raid times are 3pm est on weekends and 8pm est on weekdays.
    We Raid Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank FFA.
    Strong rosters/ line chat/ 600 Daily are required. If you are an active player who is invested in the game please contact recruiting officer BigHertz through line. line id bighertz
  • We Raid Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank FFA. THE IMMORTAL 50. ally eddy 944 514 285. Don't be in a guild and be invited in immediately.
  • Gildenname: Its a TrapOrange
    Sprache: Deutsch
    Raidinfo:
    Grube: Heroic
    AAT: Normal (bald Heroic)
    Mitgliederanzahl: 48/50
    Anforderungen:
    -Deutsch
    -Level 85
    -Täglich 600/600
    -Mindestens 2 Starke Teams für den AAT Raid
    -Discord & Line App

Für Bewerbungen hier melden:
    Line: bzmr94
    Discord: BzmR#6048
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    closed - we are 50/50.
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • US Central time zone Tier 7 guild 40/50 members looking to move into heroic AAT
    Very casual laid back bunch of guys that use discord as main way of communication and are looking to always progress!
    Lvl 80+ with 10 Gear 9 7* characters and higher
    Need atleast 1 super team for aat raid.
    All we ask is for 600/600 on energy and help with guild activities that reset at 6:30 central us time
    We are completing 3 heroic raids a week and 2 AAT
    message on here lvl, ally code and characters at star lvl and ill send invite
  • Greetings!

I'm a moderator for the HNYB guild, and we're looking for about 15 new members to join us in our pursuit of the heroic Tank Takedown raid. Allow me to tell you a bit more about how our guild is run. Much of this information can be found on our website at http://www.hnybgaming.com/swgoh.html
    We complete the heroic Pit raid at every payout, breezing through it like most guilds at this point. There is a single attack limit, and free for all begins after 40 members have attacked. That is, assuming the rancor isn't dead by that point.

Since the recent nerf, the normal Tank Takedown is not much of a challenge either. Our guild leader put together a team comp that shreds phases two and four, and many members use variations of it to rack up two million on average.

We're most proud of the community we've created outside of the in-game chat. We use the GroupMe app (also available on your computer) to share advice and strategies, coordinate for rules and raids, and just talk about Star Wars in general (no Rogue One spoilers allowed though). The interface is more user friendly, allowing you to share screenshots and say the word "assist" without being censored.

36 loyal members are a part of the chat, but the 10 who refuse to communicate and the 4 that don't exist are holding us back from the ultimate goal of taking on the heroic Tank Takedown. Here's what we require from our new members:

- Level 85 and active. The cap has been around long enough where the majority of active players are already there. If your roster is impressive but you're not quite there yet, we will be lenient.

- Decent arena team and roster. This goes along with the first requirement and is a little hard to judge. But if you're happy with your roster, you know who you are. Again, we are quite lenient with this.

- All types of players are welcome. This may sound contrary to the first two points, but let me explain. We have a mix of free to play, pay to play, and even a whale or two in our guild. Whether or not you pay is not vital to success in this game.

- Joining the GroupMe chat. Coordination is necessary for defeating the heroic Tank Takedown.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to join our GroupMe chat before committing to the guild. Follow the link at http://www.hnybgaming.com/swgoh.html if you want to talk to us first (people who are not ultimately accepted in game will be kicked from the chat). Otherwise, please submit your request to join HNYB in game. We look forward to raiding with you.

May the Force be with you!
    -ConCrusher
  • T7 raid active right now 12/22/16 11:18 CST.
    1st guild T7 raid here but got experienced guild members who have done T7 before in other guilds
    This is a solid guild.
    Looking for a couple lvl 80's+ to join.
    2 spots currently open.
    Hit me up on line chat app.
    Line id: xjhundox
    Or send ally invite to 951-524-637
    MUST HAVE NO GUILD TO RECEIVE INVITE FROM OUR GUILD
    1. DROP GUILD
    2. ADD ME AS AN ALLY
    3. GIVE ME LESS THAN AN HOUR
    4. ILL SEND GUILD INVITE
    OR HIT ME UP ON LINE FOR BETTER COMMUNICATION
    xJHUNDOx

plus reg tank raid. . .
  • Critical Chance is an established guild dedicated to a team mentality with room for one player. Guild reset is at 6:30 pm est and Raid times are 3pm est on weekends and 8pm est on weekdays.
    We Raid Heroic Rancor and Normal Tank FFA.
    Strong rosters/ Active line chat/ 600 Daily are required. If you are an active player who is invested in the game please contact recruiting officer BigHertz through line. line id bighertz
  • Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for two new, active members. We currently run T7 Rancor (limit damage to get everyone a chance) and T6 AAT (kill it 2x a week).

If you are level 80+ and want to raid (have at least 10 synergized 7* so you can get involved in T7 and contribute to AAT), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We use Discord for game discussion and raid scheduling; we also have a Line channel.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting and Merry Sithmas!

• Emperor'z Black Bonez is recruiting!
    We are a day 1, casual competitive guild.
    T7 rancor 3/4 days per week. Clearing normal AAT in mere hours after the nerf so we break up attacks over a day or two to allow everyone to get on the board - just looking for one more player to join us as we begin our push for Heroic Tank.
    Guild is CST based with rotating pit times. Discord is a must for communication and coordination.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/355/emperorz-black-bonez/
    These numbers are missing 4 members of our guild, so actual strength is higher.
    Total numbers of 7 stars on this guild is: 1645
    Total numbers of 6 stars on this guild is: 213
    Total numbers of G11's on this guild is: 136
    Total numbers of G10's on this guild is: 528
    PM me if you would like to join us in getting a piece of Kenobi!
  • Guild name: Dìrty Rotten Scoundrels
    Pit/Tank raids: Tier 6 Tank, Heroic pit in January
    Time zone: MST
    3rd party chat: LINE (optional)
    Line ID: gregor587
    Min entry level: 80
    Min contribution: 2400 energy spent per week
    Leader: level 85, ally code 699-543-935
    Raid schedule: yes, raids start every day at 4:00pm MST pending coins
    Donations: We are generous
    Apply: request me as an ally, through LINE or private message me. We are a brand new guild made up of old guild mates and new, we are 40 members strong. As long as you are active and can contribute 3000 in spent energy per week we would like you to join us!