Han Solo and Chewie not being Pilots of the Millennium Falcon is...

...just plain INSANITY!

/rant 917,453,212

Replies

• Notice how it's called the ep VII version in game? They have left the door wide open for a triumphant entrance of the old version, piloted by raid han and the datamined chewbacca

To be released in a tournament
  • Yes, I of course noticed that but it doesn't matter. It is the same ship. They even piloted the ship in VII. How many movies did they pilot the ship in? They might as well have a version of the ship where the thief pilots it too. facepalm
  • AFAIK, Chewie didn't pilot the Falcon during the Clone Wars
  • Hidosugi wrote: »
    AFAIK, Chewie didn't pilot the Falcon during the Clone Wars

No, but there is an OG chewie datamined and included in pve chars on the swgoh gg database, so it could be released anytime now.
  • OP does have a valid point, I think Rey and Finn piloted the Falcon for all of about 5 minutes during the movie. Still, I can understand where it's coming from, considering the Original Trilogy Chewbacca wasn't available when the ships dropped.
  • Chewie in the game is clone wars chewie. Thats the teenage chewie. =D But everyone wants the hanxchewie falcon. Of course they won't give us that. They can't even give us Jedi Luke.
  • Benr3600 wrote: »
    Hidosugi wrote: »
    AFAIK, Chewie didn't pilot the Falcon during the Clone Wars

No, but there is an OG chewie datamined and included in pve chars on the swgoh gg database, so it could be released anytime now.

Do you have a link to that?