Is this finally the ultimate unbeatable team?

@Macew1ndow If this is your handywork bro, stand up and be recognised. I honestly can't see a way past this. I know when I'm beat and after throwing a few suicide squads your way, I opted to spare my droids the indignity (even B2 looked terrified and he's the only one who could have saved the day).

I tip my hat. (",)
https://youtu.be/mx93gXmBjAA
Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.

Replies

• SifuSteve wrote: »
    @Macew1ndow If this is your handywork bro, stand up and be recognised. I honestly can't see a way past this. I know when I'm beat and after throwing a few suicide squads your way, I opted to spare my droids the indignity (even B2 looked terrified and he's the only one who could have saved the day).

I tip my hat. (",)
    https://youtu.be/mx93gXmBjAA

Seems like it's the Return of the Jedi
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • (If she lived long enough to do it) an asajj in theory could remove all their buffs without having to worry about the foresight
  • That has been the top team for 2-3 weeks in my shard with above 200 speed on all toons. Finally seen 2 Palpatine, 1 Boba and 1 Vader lead get past him. They use 3-4 AOE toons. But I haven't gotten that high lately yet to see it for myself.
  • The Darth Maul zeta lead I just got owned by would have no problem with the Jedi. I've actually beat that team a couple times but I couldn't touch this one...Maul, Palp, Vader, General kenobi and B2. If you havnt faced them yet you should consider yourself lucky.
  • Hmm... I'm thinking my droids might have stood a decent chance then. Maybe I'll encounter a similar team in the next tourney.
  • Good to hear that my team is performing well :-)
  • Macew1ndow wrote: »
    Good to hear that my team is performing well :-)
    Absolute murder, mate. It's really good to see the Return of the Jedi after the Empire Struck Back. (",)
  • Unbeatable with that team for sure...

you could have at least put up a fight to realize its true value... with mob enforcer nute etc... undergeared... only a rng miracle would help them.
  • Why did you try landing thermals when the whole team had tenacity up? Granted, it wouldn't have made much of a difference, but you should have used basic attacks to clear foresight and saved your thermals for when they had somewhat of a chance to stick.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    (If she lived long enough to do it) an asajj in theory could remove all their buffs without having to worry about the foresight

This doesn't work. Foresight dodges both her Buff removal and B2's. You'd need to waste an AoE and then since they'd all dodge there would be an upward of 93% chance B2 would fill his meter and remove the Yoda buffs if present and apply Buff Immunity.

Best to use a fast Yoda or Wedge AoE to clear foresight and B2 as described above to AoE buff immunity.
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    (If she lived long enough to do it) an asajj in theory could remove all their buffs without having to worry about the foresight

This doesn't work. Foresight dodges both her Buff removal and B2's. You'd need to waste an AoE and then since they'd all dodge there would be an upward of 93% chance B2 would fill his meter and remove the Yoda buffs if present and apply Buff Immunity.

Best to use a fast Yoda or Wedge AoE to clear foresight and B2 as described above to AoE buff immunity.

Even then... Kenobi will cleanse and if yoda gets the second zeta its all back at square one.
    This team isn't going to be easy.. also attackers will be too reliant on b2...
    Dunno... its looks like a awesome team on paper at least.
  • Malthael wrote: »
    Zombie961 wrote: »

Even then... Kenobi will cleanse and if yoda gets the second zeta its all back at square one.
    This team isn't going to be easy.. also attackers will be too reliant on b2...
    Dunno... its looks like a awesome team on paper at least.

It will be crazy to beat. Timing set ups on both sides will decide who wins. If timed right and Kenobi cleanses, Jedi are ahead again. If timed right and Kenobi is stunned or ability blocked to prevent the cleansing for a bit, then you can still work through it.

It will be "meta" though, for sure.
  • Sorry guys, I wasn't clear. I had no intention of beating them with that team. I'd burnt through nearly 500K ally points and those were the only team I could field for free. I just wanted to go back and show how horrendous that squad is. I took another vid with another weak team but they didn't last long enough to really show how horrible they are.
  • I'd use ahsoka for aayla, but otherwise it looks good.