Why I At Least Enter Every Tournament

Galdin_Wan
589 posts Member
edited December 2016
I jumped into the Cassian tournament at the end, and ran a bunch of different teams against the lower level teams you see in the beginning. Refreshed each one for the 100/per squad member cost, and finished #1387. Got a scanner and a million credits for a minuscule amount of AP points. May as well go in and poke something, never know what you'll get.

IMG_2535_zpshgipsrj3.png

Replies

• Only reason I play tournaments highlighted right here
  • I got a full stun cuff piece for rank 805. Cant complain for the minimal effort
  • I do essentially the same thing, but usually also spend the 5,000 APs I get from the daily activities completion as well. I usually hop on like 7 hours into the tournament do a few battles while the point rewards are still a little higher for surviving characters, then wait a bit. Usually rank under 1,000. Last one I was under 500. Overall its still less time than I spend on the arena each day and got a fully crafted furnace and 16 stun cuff salvage this time which was great. That and the 1.6 million credits never hurt. I find trying to get any higher than 500 actually takes a ton of time so I don't aim for that.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    I do essentially the same thing, but usually also spend the 5,000 APs I get from the daily activities completion as well. I usually hop on like 7 hours into the tournament do a few battles while the point rewards are still a little higher for surviving characters, then wait a bit. Usually rank under 1,000. Last one I was under 500. Overall its still less time than I spend on the arena each day and got a fully crafted furnace and 16 stun cuff salvage this time which was great. That and the 1.6 million credits never hurt. I find trying to get any higher than 500 actually takes a ton of time so I don't aim for that.

I was going to do a few more fights and try to get below 1000, but I figured I'd just save the AP. It was one prize box either way, so it was just RNG at that point.

• Galdin_Wan wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    I do essentially the same thing, but usually also spend the 5,000 APs I get from the daily activities completion as well. I usually hop on like 7 hours into the tournament do a few battles while the point rewards are still a little higher for surviving characters, then wait a bit. Usually rank under 1,000. Last one I was under 500. Overall its still less time than I spend on the arena each day and got a fully crafted furnace and 16 stun cuff salvage this time which was great. That and the 1.6 million credits never hurt. I find trying to get any higher than 500 actually takes a ton of time so I don't aim for that.

I was going to do a few more fights and try to get below 1000, but I figured I'd just save the AP. It was one prize box either way, so it was just RNG at that point.

Yeah I pushed under 1000 mainly for the bump in credits. 1.25 to 1.6mil was worth it from the ~1500 AP. Credits are in dire need haha.