Nerf broken rebels or buff empire

Prev1

Replies

• What the heck is this? I have bever called a nerf but nerf them XD
  • Jackmonds wrote: »
    What the heck is this? I have bever called a nerf but nerf them XD

Can i spell today :never*
  • ****!
  • Lol, lol, lol. Comments in the vid echo my thoughts. Shame, it used to be good.
  • It's not rebels that are broken and it's not empire that needs to be buffed, because that team is still pretty strong against most other comps. It's those two specific toons that are broken and need to be nerfed
  • It's not rebels that are broken and it's not empire that needs to be buffed, because that team is still pretty strong against most other comps. It's those two specific toons that are broken and need to be nerfed

Definitely

+1
  • Great Scott!!!
  • Kcm
    84 posts Member
    If boba was on that team , empire team would have been victorious i think.
  • Man, I feel bad for Darth Vader. Maybe that empire team would've done better with Boba or B2 instead of Han
  • That's ridiculous. That shouldn't happen even if the other team was just maxed nightsisters. 2 toons taking out everyone? Absurd.
  • Who knows, they might even nerf palp
  • Tactyou wrote: »
    Who knows, they might even nerf palp

Noooooooooo way.. he is the only one who can resist the rebels..
  • No one is going to talk about the terrible AI on Vader? How hard can it be to program, 'execute culling blade on the enemy with the most debuffs'? Or in one case, more simply, 'execute culling blade on the enemy with debuffs'.
  • I posted they need balance in the bugs and issues section because it certainly is an issue.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • So that's how my Vader acts on defense? Culling Blades the toon with no debuffs while the other one has 4 or 5?? That is a joke.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    So that's how my Vader acts on defense? Culling Blades the toon with no debuffs while the other one has 4 or 5?? That is a joke.

Yep :)
  • Remember guys, it's not just a Rebel VS Empire game. It might feel like that at the top level, but other factions exist too. We need some big nerfs for those Rebel scum and some big buffs for those poor **** who have to call themselves 'Clones', 'Tusken', 'Ewoks', etc.
  • That's still ridiculous.
  • never ask for nerfs based on the videos of the top elite 0.01% in the game. @BenObi007 has intelligently modded to the point where he could do this. I can say i have 7* chirrut and 7* baze Gmaxed and well modded, And yet they would get eaten alive by the empire teams on my shard. @NukinFTW I'd like to see others try to replicate this in a string of fights. You'd lose more than you win.
  • how many more times are people gonna make new threads about the same video......
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    The worst part about the new characters, especially Chaze and GK is that Vader is actually a liablity against them. 100% speed down on his AOE means 100% speed up for the enemy if GK does his cleanse, The empire answer to Chaze + Wiggs+ Gk is a 4/5 empire team with out Vader...
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • That's ridiculous. That shouldn't happen even if the other team was just maxed nightsisters. 2 toons taking out everyone? Absurd.

This is the most reasonable statement here. Most people I read in the forums are angry because the rebels are overpowered (which I can agree to a certain degree) but then the solution is making Empire overpowered as well...
    It shouldn't be possible for 2 chars win vs 5 (assuming similar gear levels and mods) whatever the factions are.
  • It don't matter how you spin it 2 toons shouldent be able to take out 5 of some of the top meta toons, regardless of AI.

That's literally 40% of a team winning it......
  • Balance... there is none...
  • Kcm wrote: »

Not really since they nerfed Boba to only inflict more dmg on his execute for unique status effects. All those stacked health ups won't help.
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    They nerfed boba that quick????

Well done "nerf boba" post whiners... Folks who didn't run wiggs cookie cutter **** proof squads appreciate your well misplaced angst and ire.

This is starting to remind me of Idiocracy...
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Kcm wrote: »

Not really since they nerfed Boba to only inflict more dmg on his execute for unique status effects. All those stacked health ups won't help.

Stop spreading this. I hit 55k+ excecutes all the time on Chaze with multiple hots.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • They nerfed boba that quick????

Well done "nerf boba" post whiners... Folks who didn't run wiggs cookie cutter **** proof squads appreciate your well misplaced angst and ire.

Well the devs stated he was never supposed to work like he was working so said it was a bug rather than a nerf :S
  • They nerfed boba that quick????

Well the devs stated he was never supposed to work like he was working so said it was a bug rather than a nerf :S

Could you give some more info on this please? I never saw any posts about this, just curious when/where you saw the devs mention it. Thanks!