Popup ads

Please do away with this in game. It's more annoying then anything. Don't be one of those games. Because normally when the popups start the game dies in 3 months. And I for one would like to play it for a long time.

Replies

• There have been pop ups for way more than 3 months pal
  • No but they haven't been this annoying. Navigate into one menu popup. Go to another place, popup. Like once per login fools. It makes it a hindrance when it is every single page you load.
  • I want more pop-ups, bring on those bonus vaults!
  • I don't mind the occasional pop-up, but the frequency has been pretty ridiculous lately.

I thought I fell in love with a beautiful classy girl. Then these popups appear, blatantly lying for the 20th time today about the offer ending when I close the window.

I'm realizing that maybe I really fell for a low class street ****.
  • Ads popping up every time you go back to home screen is annoying. Today it was really bad.
  • I wish they'd pop up more often so I could get more crystal deals
  • I don't mind the occasional pop-up, but the frequency has been pretty ridiculous lately.

I thought I fell in love with a beautiful classy girl. Then these popups appear, blatantly lying for the 20th time today about the offer ending when I close the window.

If you've already purchased the crystal pack then the offer does end when you close the window. The only way to get each deal more than once is by using the pop up ads
  • MBL_66 wrote: »
    I want more pop-ups, bring on those bonus vaults!

Agreed

If you've already purchased the crystal pack then the offer does end when you close the window. The only way to get each deal more than once is by using the pop up ads

Well as a recent p2p member I'd appreciate them to get this out of my face ya know? It's like a church. They saw you hit the collection olate. Then they setup a booth as you leaving the front. You end up finding a new church right?