mkv furnace

Please make Mk V Furnace farmable in LS DS Battle nodes. So many character need it.
Apologize if this is a RePost :neutral:

Replies

• Please, raise the drop to MK5 furnace.
    But you have changed something in the last update?
    For about three weeks I can no longer find the MK5 furnaces except in the guild shop.
    They appeared before rolling in supplies, and you could buy.
    Now even in supplies, although there is the rotation every 6 hours, not more I can find them.
    It does not seem right not to be able to pick up a kit pg level because you can not find.
    Please rotate more frequently in supplies, or to put it available in some reward of fighting, and not only in the shop guild.

Thank you
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    shaka1 wrote: »
    Please, raise the drop to MK5 furnace.
    But you have changed something in the last update?
    For about three weeks I can no longer find the MK5 furnaces except in the guild shop.
    They appeared before rolling in supplies, and you could buy.
    Now even in supplies, although there is the rotation every 6 hours, not more I can find them.
    It does not seem right not to be able to pick up a kit pg level because you can not find.
    Please rotate more frequently in supplies, or to put it available in some reward of fighting, and not only in the shop guild.

Thank you

That is because rancor raid gear was supposed to be on a 2 week in 2 week out rotation. That was supposed to start back around the first ep event. Problem was when furnaces and disc rotate do back in they stayed way beyond the 2 weeks.