Jar Jar Binks: The answer to Count Dooku

Pisku
1 posts Member
edited January 2016
I just think about it.
Wouldn´t be hilarious?

Jar Jar Binks an special kind of hero, with the NASTY ability of repeated attacks, high evasion, combo acumulation hahaha a monster capable of sustain repeated hits and punish back oh my imagine all those Dookus and tie fighters doomed...
...I would PAY for something like that! XD

JAR JAR BINKS (THE COMBO MONSTA!)
CLASS: ATTACKER

(ABILITY 1)
MESA HIT YA
Jar Jar binks delivers a pathetic blow with his fin with %50 chance of hit again*, each hit increases Critical chance in 10% MAX 5 consecutive hits %50 if JAR JAR is hitted first and counterstrikes, gains 49% chance of hit again for a total of 99% chance of hit again.

(ABILITY 2)
MOOEY MOOEY I LOVE YA!
Jar Jar shouts and taunts the enemy for 1 turn, if hitted* by more than 1 enemy Jar Jar will "MARK" each enemy and if he kills an enemy with counterstrike or MESA HIT YA and has chance of hit again, he will procede with the next enemy that attacked him.

(ABILITY 3)
YA-HOO!
Jar Jar jumps and hits an enemy, if the enemy counterstrikes it has 50% chance of jump and attack again and gains %10 critical chance each time it jumps MAX 3 jumps, it can chain combo with MESA HIT YA

(ABILITY 4)
HOW WUDE! (UNIQUE)*
Jar Jar Binks has 100% Counterstrike* and gains 10% Critical, Evasion and 49% chance of hit again each time it counters, for a total acumulation 99% chance of hit again and MAX 90% Critical and Evasion

*IF JAR JAR EVADES IT WILL COUNT AS AN ATTEMPT TO HIT AND HE WILL COUNTER

PROS:
COMBO CHAINS, HIGH EVASION TO A MAX. OF 90% CHANCE OF EVADE
CRITICAL CAN REACH %90 CHANCE
100% COUNTERSTRIKE AND GAINS EVASION AND CRITICAL EACH TIME IT COUNTERS
TAUNT!

CONS
LOW HP
DIFFICULT TO FARM
IT DOESN´T EXISTS (YET)

YOUSA THINK JAR JAR BINKS IT WOULD BE FUN? XD!

DeepseaZombieFizz_WIP16.jpg

Replies

• I want Darth Darth Binks.

No damaging attacks, his basic would just drop enemy turnmeter to 0, his specials would apply all kinds of mean debuffs.
    And high speed, evasion, and chance to stealth himself upon taking damage.
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Jar Jar Binks will have a very special unique skill called "Annoying Jar Jar". When skilled fully there will be a 99.9% chance that all opponents run away as soon as they see Jar Jar.

Jar Jar Binks, available soon for just $9999.99
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Vodo wrote: »
    Jar Jar Binks will have a very special unique skill called "Annoying Jar Jar".
    This has already been done. He's responsible for matchmaking in GW.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Vodo wrote: »
    Jar Jar Binks will have a very special unique skill called "Annoying Jar Jar".
    This has already been done. He's responsible for matchmaking in GW.
    Just imagine the next level-cap increase when he can go up to tier 14 gear.
    And I hate his other skill too, the one that passively lowers your farming drop-rate percentage. Even when you don't have him! Friggin' Jar-Jar...
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • What would be his leader quality?
    Plus if not Jar Jar who I would love they could do a gungan warrior
  • Hah ... Most likely scenario is Jar Jar's unique ability will be a 50% chance to ability block the entire enemy team OR his own team, each turn. How awesome would that be.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318