More PvE Bounty hunting

I'd like more PvE stuff in the game, because Pvp always gets taken over by whoever has the biggest wallet. Comment or read if you'd like!
I had one idea for bounty hunters where every week or so you get posted a bounty (character) to hunt after and then you have to use your bounty hunters to search different planets that they may be hiding on. You could have like a max amount of planet searches a day (maybe even just One per bounty Hunter) and if you go to a wrong planet you have a fight or whatever with a possible clue towards where the toon you're looking for is hiding based on star wars lore or simple rewards like credits, gear etc. There's plenty of planets they could use and people with good knowledge of star wars lore would gain an advantage.
Then the rewards could be shards for whoever you caught, or whoever you used as a bounty Hunter. Maybe credits, gear, crystals whatever.

A simple example would be like a 5M credits bounty on jedi knight Luke and you have a week to find him and defeat him with 1 planet search per day, clues could be like (abandoned rebel Base) so it would be narrowed down (that might be too Easy a hint I dunno) and then the quicker you catch and defeat him (within the week) the more shards you get. If you find him but lose the fight then he could move to another location. Doesn't have to be a new character but that would be cool too!

So what do ye think? just an idea but I'd love to see it in the game

Replies

• Options
    interesting idea.

I wouldn't complain if this was added.
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    interesting idea.

Probably never will be but still....!
  • Options
    interesting idea.

Never know! Now that it's written on here they may eventually read this and like it but have their own little spin to it.

Better to suggest it on here than not say it at all!
  • Options
    Awesome idea really! :) we need more jobs for our bounty hunters or they'll riot. ;)
  • Options
    interesting idea.

Never know! Now that it's written on here they may eventually read this and like it but have their own little spin to it.

Better to suggest it on here than not say it at all!

Yeah I guess you're right, didn't wanna go into detail cause it would be pointless they'd do whatever worked
  • Options
    Awesome idea really! :) we need more jobs for our bounty hunters or they'll riot. ;)

The two heists are pretty boring to be fair, just thought about it cause I love my hunters
  • Options

The two heists are pretty boring to be fair, just thought about it cause I love my hunters

same here ! my boba fett is maxed and working my other bounty hunters!
  • Options
    +1 Would love a new game mode along these lines.
  • Options
    This would be awesome. Maybe some of the rewards could be bounty hunter shards exclusive to this new game thing
    (Bossk, jango fett, embo, aurra sing, etc.)
  • Options
    99% sure embo is the next toon released or at least next bounty hunter
  • Options

True to that, been doing it with auto since it was introduced bc my scoundrels were too strong even back then :/ so some bounty hunting would be great like something u suggested :)
  • Options
    This sounds awesome a fun event to get cool characters they should add these as the way to get characters instead of tournaments.
  • Options
    I'd rather they not release more rushed, un-tested, bugged to poodoo, half-thought out content. Fix the stuff that's broke FIRST.
  • Options
    FutBuckers wrote: »
    I'd rather they not release more rushed, un-tested, bugged to poodoo, half-thought out content. Fix the stuff that's broke FIRST.

Can't argue with that
  • Options
    This sounds awesome a fun event to get cool characters they should add these as the way to get characters instead of tournaments.

Thanks! Yeah I'd much prefer a new way to get shards for new characters
  • Options
    there is a game for mobile called bounty hunter (or something like that) with this kind of gameplay. it also has ship battles where you can move the ships
  • Options
    Seems like a cool idea. It would be really nice if the game became more fleshed out so that the different factions had some flavor and more unique purpose in the game other than simply banding together to be a subpar team most of the time.
  • Options
    I'll take bounty hunter contracts! :D sorry for the necro but a year and a half of waiting :P
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Cool idea, way back then. Can't wait for BOSSK!
This discussion has been closed.