2* Ashoka
2* Consular
2* Nightsister Acolyte
1* IG-86

My arena lineup has been:

Darth - Dooku- Chew
Talia - Ashoka/Jawa

Currently I am using the following tokens

Arena - Savage (Thinking is to replace Ashoka/Jawa)
Cantina - Ashoka
GW - Lumi

I was wondering which missions to farm for in Cantina and what toons would u suggest building and replacing
Post edited by Ohsonice on

Replies

• How do you have Darth already?
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Darth Sid sorry
  • Personally I'm still farming Sidious to get to 7*. I've heard Savage is pretty strong though.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Would definitely get Sidous to 7★ before switching arena tokens.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Who's worth doing missions and tokens for in Cantina
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Ohsonice wrote: »
    Who's worth doing missions and tokens for in Cantina
    best to make sure you are focused on gear more than shards for energy, but Talia would be a good option for you since you already have her at 4★

You could spend tokens leveling Ahsoka.
  • Keaven wrote: »

I am trying to figure out a replacement for my 5th slot and farming Lum. So should I just work on Sid to 7 and use her to replace 5th spot

It would be Sid-Dooku-Chew-Talia-Lum

Also who's a good replacement for Chew as he's too slow
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    You could replace Chewie with Ahsoka or Consular. You should consider who you will replace Dooku with when he starts to pull your team down because he can't promote as fast.
  • Consular would be a great replacement for chewie. I have him at 6* epic tier. You will find consular in many endgame builds due to the fact if you have ever dropped chunks of money on chronos you got consular shards a lot. Combine that with cantina shards and he promotes faster than any character you have. That is a huge advantage in a new game like this.
  • Ohsonice
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Keaven wrote: »
    You could replace Chewie with Ahsoka or Consular. You should consider who you will replace Dooku with when he starts to pull your dteam down because he can't promote as fast.

So who do u recommend replacing Dooku with and I asked about Ashoka because everyone swears by Daka so wondering if I should try and get her or keep building Ashoka.

Also I thought that Consular wasn't end game due to being lowest tier healer and if i plan on getting Lum would she replace him or use both ? I guess the best question is with who I have who should I try to build to replace them with. I figure Sid And Talia might be the only end games with Sid using arena tokens, Lum using GW tokens. I was thinking of Adding Savage Opress, but wasn't 100% sure
  • Screenshot_20151211-225334.png
    Screenshot_20151211-225418.png
    Help me with my squad please.
    What should i aim for next?
    collect shards for luke or talia?(gonna kick chewie soon)
    currently struggling between 120 to 170 in arena.
    expecting sidious tomorrow. :smile:
  • Keaven wrote: »

Opress is form what I heard was ridiculously tanky and has high crit when geared up. So basically he's a tanky dps. I'm probably going to be switching to opress the. Maxing sidious
    Currently this is the best in my lineup

5* Darth
    4* Talia
    4* Chew
    4* Dooku
    3* Jawa
    2* Ashoka
    2* Consular
    2* Nightsister Acolyte
    1* IG-86

My arena lineup has been:

Darth - Dooku- Chew
    Talia - Ashoka/Jawa

Currently I am using the following tokens

Arena - Savage (Thinking is to replace Ashoka/Jawa)
    Cantina - Ashoka
    GW - Lumi

I was wondering which missions to farm for in Cantina and what toons would u suggest building and replacing

Ashoka is really strong with great dps and super good sustain. Unlike talia or anyone else that has sustain, she heals for 500ish whole talia heals for 160 or so. Ashoka should not be underestimated
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Keaven wrote: »
    You could replace Chewie with Ahsoka or Consular. You should consider who you will replace Dooku with when he starts to pull your dteam down because he can't promote as fast.

So who do u recommend replacing Dooku with and I asked about Ashoka because everyone swears by Daka so wondering if I should try and get her or keep building Ashoka.

Also I thought that Consular wasn't end game due to being lowest tier healer and if i plan on getting Lum would she replace him or use both ? I guess the best question is with who I have who should I try to build to replace them with. I figure Sid And Talia might be the only end games with Sid using arena tokens, Lum using GW tokens. I was thinking of Adding Savage Opress, but wasn't 100% sure
    Ashoka is not as good as Daka overall, but she will help you rank up while supporting your other characters faster. Your team will probably have neither at end game.

Luminara and Consular are both good and can work together no problem. Luminara is better, but neither compete for shard farming anything that matters anyway.

Talia can promote faster with the same energy used to farm Consular, so I would go her first then Consular, or just alternate promotions.

Dooku is quite a unique squad member and very independent, so you could replace him with anything you are gearing up once their power is a hundred or so higher.