Has boba been nerfed?

" execute will no longer count some buffs/debuffs twice when calculating bonus damage
Does this mean if i have 4 dots one will be counted?or it was a bug that it counted them more than they were?
where is darth jar jar?

Replies

• That's a bug fix
  • Galdin_Wan
    589 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I was worried about that when I saw it, but I found my fears were unwarranted after I one shot someone's Chirrut yesterday.
    Post edited by Galdin_Wan on
  • He doesn't always ignore taunt, either. In tank raid and in a few battles I've had him stuck on taunt
  • He doesn't always ignore taunt, either. In tank raid and in a few battles I've had him stuck on taunt

Are you sure it's not after he lost his bh buff?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Still works the same for me.
  • He was nerfed to only deal bonus damage for each different status effect.

Then when players noticed the nerf he was reverted back. So no nerf in the end.
  • Then when players noticed the nerf he was reverted back. So no nerf in the end.

Source? Don't recall reading that they changed him back.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Mageduckey wrote: »

Here is the source (can't post the pic I want too)

blue-clouds-day-fluffy-53594.jpeg
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Mageduckey wrote: »

Here is the source (can't post the pic I want too)

blue-clouds-day-fluffy-53594.jpeg

LOL
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • He was nerfed to only deal bonus damage for each different status effect.

Yeah do you have a source for that?
  • And also does this apply to Vader's Culling Blade as well? Or does that deal bonus damage for same status effects (like 3 DOT effects for example)?
  • Cloud9 wrote: »
    He was nerfed to only deal bonus damage for each different status effect.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/80380/game-update-12-6-2016#latest

Read the bug fix section. And Nah it was just for boba.
  • Cloud9
    62 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Cloud9 wrote: »
    He was nerfed to only deal bonus damage for each different status effect.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/80380/game-update-12-6-2016#latest

Read the bug fix section. And Nah it was just for boba.

Yeah that's the source for the initial nerf, I'm asking if he has the source for saying that the nerf was reverted back.
  • Henchman805
    317 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Read in game description test it for yourself on GW does it work like it should, better yet how should it work? What buffs count twice what buffs count once, who knows it's a big secret Imo. Does 4 dots count 4X or just once.... What about multiple heal over times? his description in game says each effect it doesn't say anything about only counting each effect once, does that match what the "fix" was for him? No... So was it a nerf or a bug idk they changed him and the in game description to say each different status effect I read it last week... then that was stealthily reverted to the old description in game. Did they revert his ability too idk, who knows?
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Read in game description test it for yourself on GW does it work like it should, better yet how should it work? What buffs count twice what buffs count once, who knows it's a big secret Imo. Does 4 dots count 4X or just once.... What about multiple heal over times? his description in game says each effect it doesn't say anything about only counting each effect once, does that match what the "fix" was for him? No... So was it a nerf or a bug idk they changed him and the in game description to say each different status effect I read it last week... then that was stealthily reverted to the old description in game. Did they revert his ability too idk, who knows?

I need to know too this question .. For example chirrut.

I see : 3x DOT, 4x HOT, Ability block and Crit down debuff =====

a) Its 4x bonus (dot and hot only once counted)
    b) Its 8x bonus (all is counted )

?
  • E00N wrote: »
    Read in game description test it for yourself on GW does it work like it should, better yet how should it work? What buffs count twice what buffs count once, who knows it's a big secret Imo. Does 4 dots count 4X or just once.... What about multiple heal over times? his description in game says each effect it doesn't say anything about only counting each effect once, does that match what the "fix" was for him? No... So was it a nerf or a bug idk they changed him and the in game description to say each different status effect I read it last week... then that was stealthily reverted to the old description in game. Did they revert his ability too idk, who knows?

I need to know too this question .. For example chirrut.

I see : 3x DOT, 4x HOT, Ability block and Crit down debuff =====

a) Its 4x bonus (dot and hot only once counted)
    b) Its 8x bonus (all is counted )

?

4x. 100%
  • Astrid1381
    319 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I just tested it,it did way more damage with 2 dots than one dot,good news,he still works great
    Edit:added how i found out that he has not been nerfed
    where is darth jar jar?