Another Credit Heist Thread

Does anyone remember when the last credit heist was? And I was wondering if the 6-12 days is business days or whatever.

Replies

• Every other August
  • We had one last week. Can't remember what day.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    Every other August

Lol, never gets old.

• Monday or Tuesday last week. Any day this week will fit into 6-12.
  • tuesday of last week, there will have to be a heist by friday
  • Thank you guys for the feedback. It would be awesome if it was on a set schedule so we would always know the day.
  • 12/20
    Will (or should) appear this week
  • Does anyone remember when the last credit heist was? And I was wondering if the 6-12 days is business days or whatever.

I member, member Training droid event? I member!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • If it doesn't appear tomorrow we are looking at 13+ days again come Monday.
  • It's now only on Android
  • It was the 22nd, a day before the Palp event. Only one week, so be patient.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Does anyone remember when the last credit heist was? And I was wondering if the 6-12 days is business days or whatever.

^^can someone tell me if I should be complaining or not...
    Thank you guys for the feedback. It would be awesome if it was on a set schedule so we would always know the day.

But if they did this we would miss out on all these awesome threads...
  • Kyno wrote: »

Thank you guys for the feedback. It would be awesome if it was on a set schedule so we would always know the day.

lol totally...

Personally I was pretty impressed, usually we have these threads on Monday morning.
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    It was the 22nd, a day before the Palp event. Only one week, so be patient.

It was on the 20th.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    theHejiN wrote: »
    12/20
    Will (or should) appear this week

It will be here tomorrow.
  • Heists are a band aid...

I'd rather they actually solved the issue as in:
    If a character needs X credits to be maxed (leveled/stared/geared/modded) and to get 330 shards for the said characters you will use Z amount of energy, than each simulation should give Y amount of credits.

End result, when you collect the 330 shards you're bound to have enough credits to max that character.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Malthael wrote: »
    Heists are a band aid...

I'd rather they actually solved the issue as in:
    If a character needs X credits to be maxed (leveled/stared/geared/modded) and to get 330 shards for the said characters you will use Z amount of energy, than each simulation should give Y amount of credits.

End result, when you collect the 330 shards you're bound to have enough credits to max that character.

since gear is the real "bottleneck" you're bound to have enough credits by the time you farmed all the gear necessary for g11.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • HanYolo1313
    456 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Kyno wrote: »

Who said I was complaining? I asked a simple question and if you do not understand that then you should get off this thread and go back to gearing up your Mob Enforcer. I was not complaining about needing another credit heist. I wanted a rough estimate on how many days have went by since the last one so I can make a plan of when and what to use my credits on. So if you really went out of your way to say that I am complaining about something that I am not complaining about, I can see why you are wasting your time making a post on my thread instead of doing something productive in life.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    five2zero wrote: »
    It's now only on Android

That's messed up :D
  • five2zero wrote: »
    It's now only on Android

Great idea. Lol
  • Does anyone remember when the last credit heist was? And I was wondering if the 6-12 days is business days or whatever.

We had one last week. And the week before that. I remember it being two weeks in a row and waking up excited - more excited than Christmas morning, that's for sure.
  • Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I like these threads. They sure have no problem making sure we get a training ball heist event that no one cares about every single week. Then they stretch out the credit heist as long as they can. Makes no sense. Just throw another tournament out there while they are at it too. Everyone wants them right?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Who said I was complaining? I asked a simple question and if you do not understand that then you should get off this thread and go back to gearing up your Mob Enforcer. I was not complaining about needing another credit heist. I wanted a rough estimate on how many days have went by since the last one so I can make a plan of when and what to use my credits on. So if you really went out of your way to say that I am complaining about something that I am not complaining about, I can see why you are wasting your time making a post on my thread instead of doing something productive in life.

I didn't say you were complaining, so kindly leave me and my mob enforcer alone.

That initial statement is just the start to a thread about the problems surrounding the credit heist. I'm sorry you are so touchy, but if you are planning then you should know you can't plan on th credit heist....

Don't worry you will make something of yourself one day. Have fun.
  • I've kind of had my scoundrels on the backburner for sometime due to concentrating on Rebels, then Jedi. I'm able to complete T2 with the $650k min credit prize. I'm finally starting to get IG88 and Fett up to strength, but still concentrating on Jedi for a P1 raid team in AAT.
This discussion has been closed.