Will chirrut tournament return?

Anyone knows?

Replies

• This is the one tournament I hope never comes back... so that people on my arena shard don't get him and use him against my empire team.
  • I think I would be able to get him if he returns, but no. I don't wanna see him in my shard when he is so unbalanced..
  • Probably not. He is the money maker toon now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Tactyou wrote: »
    Probably not. He is the money maker toon now.

This. These rebels will be the new clones. Either not available or pay walled for the next year.
  • Until they stop selling the $100 pack, you can bet he won't be back.
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    I think I would be able to get him if he returns, but no. I don't wanna see him in my shard when he is so unbalanced..

Agree. Ridiculous OP kit.

• Hopefully never considering how broken him and baZe are together. I thankfully have only encountered baze once so far and it was in a badly built team so took little to neutralize him.
  • Ky10Ren wrote: »
    This is the one tournament I hope never comes back... so that people on my arena shard don't get him and use him against my empire team.

Too late. People on my shard already have him. Saying this, I hope it never returns so they don't go from 5* to 7*.
  • Hopefully never for 2 reasons.

Im hoping they stop with the tournaments all together.

I have took a chirrut on in node 12 of gw and it was really difficult to beat him with multiple teams. If I see him in arena my team won't be able to touch him.
  • Hopefully soon, or bring a pack out like the Shore/SRP one.
  • Although he's a premium toon, it wouldn't surprise me if they make him farmable. The reason I say that is because he really becomes OP with Baze who is P2P. Making him farmable will prompt more people to pay for Baze. Just a theory...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Although he's a premium toon, it wouldn't surprise me if they make him farmable. The reason I say that is because he really becomes OP with Baze who is P2P. Making him farmable will prompt more people to pay for Baze. Just a theory...

Leaving him as is for a few months let people suffer then make him paywall and make baze farmable, that's how they make money.
  • Anyone knows?

I hope not, he (and Baze) are SUPER BROKEN, it's ridiculous
  • Chazenobi is the new meta
  • Is it really a meta when such a small number of the player base can actually field that team? I suppose it is, but it's hardly a fair one.
  • Do Baze and Chirut work if they're both at 3 star?
  • Yes.
  • DarthMauly wrote: »
    Do Baze and Chirut work if they're both at 3 star?

Depends... If you are on my shard: nope! Any other shard? knock yourself out!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Darksteel wrote: »
    Is it really a meta when such a small number of the player base can actually field that team? I suppose it is, but it's hardly a fair one.

Most Efficient Tactics Available. Doesn't require it to be widely available. That would be a metwa.
  • DarthMauly wrote: »
    Do Baze and Chirut work if they're both at 3 star?

Depends... If you are on my shard: nope! Any other shard? knock yourself out!

Ha that's an excellent answer, there isn't any way to tell what shard you're on is there? I don't remember when exactly I started my account and would love to know
  • mplv
    70 posts Member
    Wait till you see zeta jyn lead chaze
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Khayman wrote: »
    Hopefully never considering how broken him and baZe are together. I thankfully have only encountered baze once so far and it was in a badly built team so took little to neutralize him.

This. Baze is fairly easy to neutralize on his own (he's similar to Shore but he also his AoE enemy buff remover - which is ridonkulous.) - but the two of them together is almost silly OP.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • If they said if and when he was coming back, I might buy the Rogue One pack.

But right now all it would do is take my 4* Chirrut to 50/65 shards with no way of getting the remaining 15 in the foreseeable future, so I'm not prepared to buy it.