Really Struggling with tier 6 of Emperor's Demise event

The team i have is:
k2-so (gear 8)
akbar (gear 8)
Lando (7 star, gear 8)
biggs (gear 7)
leia (gear 7)

Can never get close to beating the tier 6 with what i have, does anyone have some advise??

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Run ackbar lead. Max all their abilities. Try to gear biggs and leia up. And you should be fine.
  • Do you have 5* lvl 15 mods for all of them? At what stage is your wedge? What player level are you?

If you have wedge unlocked, grind his cantina node and try to buy him in the fleet shipments. Without wedge you will need to get exceedingly lucky rng with tactical genius and lando.

I just barely completed tier 6 the last time the event was around with Ackbar, Luke, Leia, Lando, and HRScout, but I think Lando was g10 or 11 and leia and scout were g9.

I easily beat t7 this time around with modded Wedge lead (g10), biggs (g10), bistan (g9), lando (g11) and leia (g10). Having wiggs and everyone g9+ and full (but not optimal) mods made all the difference
  • No wiggs. No palpatine. Running ackbar as lead will help you a lot. K2so isn't a used that often. The most used rebels are Wiggs and Lando together. Along with STH and obviously ackbar for dispels. Having the wiggs combo as week as Lando will DRASTICALLY improve your chances
  • Need to improve your gear.
  • Gear and more gear. I ran ackbar g9, lando g11, wiggs g10 each and raid han g10. Trucked both tier 6 and 7 with ease.
  • I ran Ackbar lead, STH, Wedge and Biggs, Lando, and Leia. Only lost Han. Lando constantly, with luck, being able to do AOE helps, and the Wedge/Biggs combo can REALLY knock one of the RG's down quick.
  • Wedge/Lando make it easier but they arent needed to 7* Palp.

On the first run through i 6* it with; Ackbar g 9, Leia g 9, STH g 9, HRSc gear 8 and a 6* biggs gear 6

7*'d palp this time with everything the same except Scarif gear 8 instead of biggs.

So wiggs/Lando will make it easy but the key factor is the gear of your squad
  • Iron_Zilla wrote: »
    No wiggs. No palpatine. Running ackbar as lead will help you a lot. K2so isn't a used that often. The most used rebels are Wiggs and Lando together. Along with STH and obviously ackbar for dispels. Having the wiggs combo as week as Lando will DRASTICALLY improve your chances

That's not close to true. The first bit I mean. I used AA, Biggs, STH, Luke, and Leia during the events 1st run and had no issues.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • One thing is take out royal guards first. Try the left first, then try the right first, move your characters around, but leave AA up front.

Place your best mods on weakest troop and weakest of your best mods on best troop.

Try again, level up gear up, but try try try again in every combo pattern you can.

I never changed a thing and played my sons over ten times and took a break. Came back later and tried twice and I won. It is all luck.
  • Thanks for all the help guys
  • I ran wedge lead st han biggs land and aa. All g8 except lando g10 lvl 85. It was a tossup on tier 7. Aa was last man standing lol.
  • Vgmaster86
    324 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I ran
    wedge(L) G8
    Biggs, g7
    lando, G9
    AA, G8
    Luke G8

All level 76 - beat teir 1-7 with full team alive.
    Teir 7 failed 2 times before finally beating it.

Put all my best mods on lando, then 2nd best on the rest. All were health mods too, mostly 4-5* and a few 1-2* ones
  • I beat 7 Star with a 32k power team.

Luke as leader. Max tenacity- Palpatine and the Red Guards could not stun anybody.
    Leia
    Han
    Hoth Scout
    Biggs

Kill Guards first, then Vader, then Palpatine.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • The key for me was lando. I got him to gear 9 and his AOE was a life saver.
  • I had no problem up until level 6. Did 1 - 5 when I was level 58 with

Lando (7 star, gear 7)
    K-2SO (6 star, gear 6)
    Biggs (7 star, gear 7)
    Luke (7 star, gear 7)
    Sacrif Rebel Pathfinder (7 star, gear 7)

Even against the level 70 team at tier 5 I did fine.

I'm now level 64, all of my toons have the best mods I could get (from the health mod set) challenge set and K-2 is 7 stars and 7 gear. I can kill off both Royal Guards about 50% of the time but by then, my tanks are gone and often one or two of my attackers. Then the emperor CHEATS! Taking turn after turn with his stupid shock. I'm going to try to gear up and level up a bit more before the end of the event but it looks like I'll have to be satisfied with my 5 star emperor for now and then work on Ackbar, Wedge, or STH. Sigh. I love this game but it frustrates me so. At least I can be sure most of the other people on my shard won't get him either.

• I just did it on auto, lvl 79 except han lvl 75 and ackbar and k2so lvl 70 , used biggs, wedge, han, k2so and ackbar it looked hopeless the first 10 rounds but then i got lucky or idk and the battle completed itself on auto mode lol...
This discussion has been closed.