Game play idea. Blocade run.

Yogi
907 posts Member
Not sure if anyone has posted an idea like this but here goes.

So we have credit heist for gearing and leveling toons but we need something similar for ships.

BLOCKADE RUN.

Similar to credit heist this game mode would give players ship currency to train and mod ships.

Use your best ships to run the blockade for a reward just like credit heist. Similar player level requirements like credit heist with variable rewards.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Replies

• Sounds great, but not just yet...keep the ship credits scarce awhile longer...

Breaking the mandalorian blockade seems a great ship related subject to introduce new content as well...but im sure some D-bags will shout out "ITS NOT CANNON" but they can sit on a mk3 aratech blaster rifle and spin in my humble opinion.

I think it's a great way to roll out Revan and Bastila...

But again we should let the credit shortage/siege persist till end of 1st quarter maybe...lets whales get established so when the f2p army comes at em they have no excuses.
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Sounds great, but not just yet...keep the ship credits scarce awhile longer...

Breaking the mandalorian blockade seems a great ship related subject to introduce new content as well...but im sure some D-bags will shout out "ITS NOT CANNON" but they can sit on a mk3 aratech blaster rifle and spin in my humble opinion.

I think it's a great way to roll out Revan and Bastila...

But again we should let the credit shortage/siege persist till end of 1st quarter maybe...lets whales get established so when the f2p army comes at em they have no excuses.

Mandalorians actually are cannon... to a point