Shards needed to promote from 5* to 6* and 6* to 7*?

Just curious how many shards are needed to promote a character from 5* to 6* and 6* to 7*?

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    85 and 100.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • ****.. Thats a lot!! :neutral:
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    85 and 100.

Are you sure this applies to everyone?? For example, I picked up 4* Darth Sidious for 80 shards from Arena battles as we all can do and now it shows that he needs 50 shards to level up I presume. Am I wrong???

This makes me want to make a quick reference for this game with statistics like this available to assist players....
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    85 and 100.

Are you sure this applies to everyone?? For example, I picked up 4* Darth Sidious for 80 shards from Arena battles as we all can do and now it shows that he needs 50 shards to level up I presume. Am I wrong???

This makes me want to make a quick reference for this game with statistics like this available to assist players....

If u can do that.. That'll be awesome.. But i got my 4* Darth Sidious tday.. And he needs 65 shards to promote.. So idk how come it's showing 50 in urs.. But so far i have no idea about 5* to 6* and 6* to 7*... And i couldn't find anything online and nothing forums.. Hence the question.. :smile:
  • Here is what I think it is. I don't have any 6* so I can't confirm the last one is 100 but the rest should be right.

1 -> 2: 15
    2 -> 3: 25
    3 -> 4: 30
    4 -> 5: 65
    5 -> 6: 85
    6 -> 7: 100
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • @Rheen is correct.

@ioniancat21 Sidious at 4* should require 65 shards to upgrade to 5* for everyone. I think you may have misread something to assume it's only 50.

Also, the reason why it takes 80 shards to unlock a 4* character but then only 65 shards to upgrade to 5* is because if you add up all the shards required to rank up a character from 0, it adds up to a total of 80.

1* unlock = 10 shards
    2* upgrade = 15 shards
    3*upgrade = 25 shards
    4* upgrade = 30 shards
    Total = 80 shards

I'm not a fan of the fact that the shard requirement between 4* and 5* jumps so steeply. The last three * ranks should probably only require 50, 65, and 85 respectively.
  • Yeah 4-5 is a big jump from 3-4 but I don't really mind. After farming 80 shards for X hero, only needing 65 for a rank up feels like a blessing
  • Sorry for the error, you are correct. This is an important piece of information for new players and old alike....