New characters

So when are we going to get logray he is already in the game. Also both leia, padme, r2d2, jar jar, possibly a few more familiar faces?

Replies

• Princess Leia is already a character, but other versions of her character....? That, I have no idea... Though in the end, ya just gotta wait patiently... ;)
  • Are we going to get access to some of the characters that we've seen in game? Rey with a lightsaber, Luke with a lightsaber, Jedi Temple Guard, etc. I would LOVE to see characters from the other SW games, especially Revan. You've already got HK in the game. Maybe some characters from SW Rebels.

Also, it'd be nice if you could make it a little easier to get some of the newer Rogue One characters. I know that I can't afford the $99.99 price tag on the bundle and the other shard bundle only gave me shards for the trooper characters and Bistan both times that I bought it.

Btw, I don't know if this is the right place for this, but, I've been getting hosed on the Bistan pack that you can buy. It says that you get 4 shards for him and his ship, while I only get 2-3 while it says Guaranteed 4.
  • Are we going to get access to some of the characters that we've seen in game? Rey with a lightsaber, Luke with a lightsaber, Jedi Temple Guard, etc. I would LOVE to see characters from the other SW games, especially Revan. You've already got HK in the game. Maybe some characters from SW Rebels.

Also, it'd be nice if you could make it a little easier to get some of the newer Rogue One characters. I know that I can't afford the $99.99 price tag on the bundle and the other shard bundle only gave me shards for the trooper characters and Bistan both times that I bought it.

Btw, I don't know if this is the right place for this, but, I've been getting hosed on the Bistan pack that you can buy. It says that you get 4 shards for him and his ship, while I only get 2-3 while it says Guaranteed 4.

Yes, you have to go to bugs and issues (I think) for that issue.