Finally Darth Sidious!

Resisted refilling all day waiting for shipments to refresh and finally got him, now maxed leveled and sitting at VI gear though not finished with all the gears 2/6 atm. My question is, should I continue his shards till 7* or work on something different.

Also. Current running in arena Barris lead, chewbacca, Ahsoka Tano, Lando and Luminara, should I swap Ahsoka Tanowith him and stop working on her as not prioritizing her shards either ways

Replies

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I would swap Ashoka for him..
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I'm not sure but I think Ahsokas special attack is bugged. She has a pretty high crit chance yet I rarely see it proc
  • Um def sidious is A. Top tier debuffer and easy to upgrade with arena shipments. I just wish I didn't bother buying opress at the same time as sidious. Id already have him in my lineup right now.
  • ok, so power him through up till 7* then work on something else, thanks for the info guys
  • Agree with the Ashoka bug. Never procs. And grats on getting Sid.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Most def power him to 7*. People blur the usefullness of the other options in arena like they have a full synergized crew ready to put around them *cough Ashoka*. I promise you if you're a new comer that doesn't have a full lineup of chrono toons unlocked there isn't a better choice than Sid.
  • I bought a couple of packs today and managed to open him which is awesome because I was most of the way to unlocking him so now I'll just have him to *5 sooner.
  • I kept Ahsoka in my group and will be getting her shards from squad after I unlock Bobba she is a good attacker with a high crit rate and takes full advantage of Bariss's leader ability. She has also saved my butt quite a bit with her special although I agree with the other posters, it feels like it is not critting anywhere near it should be. But she is a glass cannon like Dooku and Sid so she's a risky move.
  • WhipiT wrote: »
    Most def power him to 7*. People blur the usefullness of the other options in arena like they have a full synergized crew ready to put around them *cough Ashoka*. I promise you if you're a new comer that doesn't have a full lineup of chrono toons unlocked there isn't a better choice than Sid.

Congrats on the 7th place finish today @WhipiT - we're in the same bracket! I only finished around 105 places below you!

I've got Sidious to 5* now and have decided to spend my next lot of Squad Arena Tokens on Savage Oppress. I've not managed to beat Galactic War the whole way through yet, and I think Oppress could be the key to me doing that. Good decision or bad decision?

Congrats OP on getting Sidious! Enjoy.