How many Stars on unlocked 80shards Char?

For example: When i unlock Darth sidious on Arena, How many Stars will he have?

Will he have 1* Prozent 4*?

Replies

• 1* or 4*?
  • He'll be 4*.
  • It's my understanding that:
    10 shards -> 1*
    25 shards -> 2*
    50 shards -> 3*
    80 shards -> 4*
  • Bongo wrote: »
    It's my understanding that:
    10 shards -> 1*
    25 shards -> 2*
    50 shards -> 3*
    80 shards -> 4*

I too believe this to be correct but I'm uncertain about the leveling up numbers from there....
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Recently unlocked Sidious and Darth with shards, and both unlocked at 4 stars, with 65 shards required to level them to 5 stars.

It does make me wonder why there are 3 star Darth's and Sidious' allys in the ally selection screen though... AI players?!
    Post edited by Skye on
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Chrono cards probably
  • Skye wrote: »
    Recently unlocked Sidious and Darth with shards, and both unlocked at 4 stars with 65 shards required to level them to 5 stars.

It does make me wonder why there are 3 star Darth's and Sidious' allys in the ally selection screen though... AI players?!

How do you can get sidious with 65 shards? You Need 80 shards for him.

• tschino wrote: »
    Skye wrote: »
    Recently unlocked Sidious and Darth with shards, and both unlocked at 4 stars with 65 shards required to level them to 5 stars.

Read it again

I unlocked with 80 shards, and they are 4 star... The upgrade to 5 star from 4 star is 65 shards!

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Skye wrote: »
    tschino wrote: »
    Skye wrote: »

Read it again

I unlocked with 80 shards, and they are 4 star... The upgrade to 5 star from 4 star is 65 shards!

Yes you are Right. Thanks for your answer.

This discussion has been closed.